Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (23672 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by robinhood1712: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2017
robinhood1712:
after getting a girl's phone number with this your approach, how soon do I call her and how do I get her to see me as a valuable friend, cos even after the fun conversation, I'm still a stranger and she still won't stop acting like her time is gold.......seriously awaiting your reply.

You have to call her and then set up a meet. Simple. I'm creating a Whatsapp group where I will teach the basics of meeting girls in the daytime and share my experiences/success stories. Along with a few of my secret techniques (Which I will never post on this page).

I'd like to see interest in the comments below...then I drop the link. It might be the only free Whatsapp group I ever do.

2 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by robinhood1712: 5:37am On Aug 02, 2017
well, I'm interested....pls drop the link bro.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by barallanee(f): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Wen u say Dnt enter dats wen u boost dier Bubbles to enter the thread cheesy
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by tomzee2(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Drop the link
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by michaelolushola: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Novelistguy:

This could well be the fastest Method to make a woman fall in love with a man ever discovered...and yet very few even know of its existence.

Even the leading gurus have no idea. I knew this only because I had stumbled upon this Method by accident.

Hi, I'm Novelistguy, and in a few minutes I'm going to show you how to get the girl you've always wanted. It's a 100% scientifically proven method. You don't have to cram cheesy lines, spend money to impress girls or make up lies.

First lemme warn you, this is totally for guys like me (or rather who were like me) - I mean friendzoned, gameless and totally wussed up. Only use this method for good. It hurts me to see other guys go through so much stress and rejection and that is why I'm posting this.

If you consider yourself an above-average, or even a typical guy, stick around... this is totally for you.

Let's face it.

If you were getting as much of the women you want. You wouldn’t be reading this. You’re here because you haven’t gotten the girl.

WHEN YOU TRY TO MEET NEW WOMEN, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

And the girls in your life “just want to be friends”. You’ve bought into the idea that the only way to get girls is to impress them. You know... if you just show off enough to a girl... Spend enough on her. Or do 100 barbell curls. She’ll magically want you.

Or even worse you’ve bought into the “just be yourself” lie. The one where people tell you...If you “just be yourself” for long enough everything will magically work out for you.

Well look...

ALBERT EINSTEIN ONCE FAMOUSLY SAID THAT...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...and expecting a different result.”

And Albert was a pretty smart guy.

So how did Novelistguy, this skinny short loser-looking dude go from zero to "budding dating coach?" Did I get rich? Did i hit the gym to get my six packs? Did I fake it on facebook?

Nope.

The truth is pretty brutal: I was an absolute loser with women until i discovered this method...If you looked up "loner" in the dictionary it'd say:

"Noun - A person who can't avoid getting friend zoned even if he was the last guy on earth (see. Novelistguy)

In fact, if i hadn't hit complete rock bottom, I'd probably still be terrible to this day.

Sometimes I'm really happy I discovered this early. Yeah.. My so called secondary school crush told me off. Another made me zonal officer of friendzone. I'm also the guy who couldn't get any girl (even the most unattractive) to march with him on his senior secondary school graduation.

That was me. I just sort of woke up and realized that I was a complete and utter wuss. I was a sorry excuse for a man!

Months later and I'm surfing the internet when I come up on a link saying 'The Scientifically proven method to get the girl.' I watch the video before its taken down. I was learning ...

A year later...its my first day in college. I decide to give it a try. I simply run the method on a girl (a completely gorgeous '8' ) in class for five minutes. She ends up looking for me to introduce herself and gimme her number.

Afterwards, I went back home and spent the night combing the internet. Then 2 weeks... Then a month...
6 months went by and I had read:
- 5 psychology text books
- 12 "dating advice" books
and watched over 400 hours of training videos on building rapport, subliminal messaging, seduction, attraction, body language, and personality typing.

I Was A MACHINE.

And eventually... I began to see patterns. Things that allowed me to plug myself into an "attraction switchboard".

So I created brand new techniques and tricks that the world had never seen before. All to help me take advantage of those powerful patterns that I discovered.

So what were some of those techniques that I used to get this attraction thing working?

You might want to get a pen and a piece of paper ready for this part. Remember, these techniques will get you results instantly but I'm just barely scratching the surface here.

The first technique has to do with a girl's mouth. Yeah you totally wanna kiss that. I know this is strange but did you know that if you look at a girl's mouth while she is talking to you, that you'll subconsciously make her think about kissing you?

It's an attraction trigger.

Attraction triggers are secret techniques that bypass all of her barriers and turn her on without her knowledge. And I'm going to reveal dozens of them.

These triggers are so stealth that they actually bypass a woman's logical brain (and yes she has one) and they speak directly to her emotional brain.

Here's another attraction trigger:
Did you know that over 90% of guys turn women off before they even open their mouths by facing them directly with their bodies?

Yeah... I didn't either! Turning your chest toward a girl too early is a subconscious sign of neediness (and it completely destroys attraction!)

How about this little trick: Before you really start talking about something serious with a girl...say this:

"You don't have to be excited," Then continue your conversation with her.

Doing this at the right time will subconsciously compel her to feel a rush of excitement. It uses this psychological trick called "Inception" named after the movie where mind architects have to implant an idea into a billionaire's mind.

And it's a biological shortcut that skips over all of her red-flags and plugs you directly into her "love center".

I don't think I need to warn you not to use that one irresponsibly!

Look... I know this all sounds ridiculously simple... Well... It is ridiculously simple!

But I've got a lot more to share with you if you really want to get the "9's and 10's". These triggers are going to get you in the front door, but they're not going to get you all the way home.

So let me teach you exactly how to get "all the way home."

But first I need to reveal a big big lie to you. If you don't see these lies for yourself, you'll always be invisible to the super hot chicks.

Because you've been lied to! A certain group of people want you to believe that women want this crap but they don't want it.

So let me start from the top:

1. Money
You think women want money?? Well guess what?

You've been lied to about money and I'm pissed off about it! Women are not attracted to big muscles either (most women are actually repulsed by guys who look 'steroided up') and it's not a full head of hair either (in 2007, a survey revealed that 97% of women actually find bald men sexy).

The Charm 101 system is completely built around two well guarded secrets in the world. They are Pre-selection and Fractionation.

What's Pre-selection? Preselection is simply making a girl think that other women already want you.

How do girls know that other girls are attracted to you just by looking at you? Well here's the beautiful thing... They don't! They are absolutely guessing... And they're pretty good at it too!!

But..

They're NOT Perfect at it!

And if you know the exact techniques... The exact techniques that I am going to reveal to you. You can make any woman think that you have a long list of hot women longing to date you. This will practically make her compete for you.

What about Fractionation?

Fractionation is the grand daddy of all attraction concepts. If the art of getting a woman was a gunfight, then fractionation would simply be bringing a nuke to that gunfight.

It is what the pros use to make a woman fall in love in as little as 15 minutes. Funnily enough, you may have actually came across or used Fractionation without knowing it.

It was discovered in the 1930's by US psychologists and has been kept secret ever since then. And for the sake of keeping it that way... I will not be revealing it here.

Guess who's also protecting this secret?
The MEDIA.

Well, cat's out of the bag, you now know that what women are really attracted to is pre-selection and Fractionation. That's IT. That's all. Everything else is A LIE.

But knowing exactly what to do to use pre-selection to attract flocks of women is EVERYTHING.

And, while I'm nothing more than just an average guy...When i started using pre-selection to get women to chase me I was completely broke and just a student.[/b]

But I was getting up to ten girls chasing me at a time and battling for my attention.

So now, I've revealed some pretty controversial secrets on this page.

Secrets That, Quite Frankly, I Could Get In A Lot Of Trouble For Revealing..

• You now know that looking at a woman's mouth at the right time will make her uncontrollably daydream about sleeping with you...

• You learned that facing a woman directly when you first meet her will completely and instantly turn her off..

• You learned that just by saying one sentence you can make any woman feel excited and turned on.

• You found out that women actually don't want money, big muscles, a full head of hair, or good looks...

• You now know (and this is what would get me in a lot of trouble) that women are actually attracted to "Pre-selection" and that you can follow a few simple steps to use Pre-selection to turn on any woman you want...and you also know that Fractionation exists (If I reveal it here I will surely get into trouble.)

Now, you can take this information that i've taught you here today and it will work...

Or, you can do what many guys do and get a headstart by learning the full set of attraction triggers that most men will never know along with Preselection and Fractionation techniques by keying into the Charm 101 system.

Techniques designed to get women interested... addicted.. and competing for you the moment they see you.

If You're One Of Those Guys That Wants To "learn This Stuff Over Time"... Then go ahead and close this page right now.

Because the next secret I'm going to reveal is only for guys who want my quick-start version.

Yeah... You might be a little impatient. But you know what you want and you don't want to waste your time with unnecessary trial and error. If that sounds like you, then you're going to want to know about my ultimate badass solution.

Mostly because no one else knows the secrets to bypass her logical brain that I do. It's not a recycled version of something you've heard before.

And I'll be revealing them, for the first time. It has been secretly tested by thousands of guys who are in my "inner circle".

I'm ready to open up this class to a few new guys who are ready to use these techniques to attract good looking, young women.

But... I'm only interested in revealing my full system to a specific kind of guy.

So, if you're already really good with women and you don't want to know exactly how to attract every hot chick you meet...

Then close this page now and do not continue reading. I'm not here to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

If you've ever had a girl that you liked stolen by some loud douche...

If you feel too old, ugly, fat, short or weak to date the most desirable women on the planet without having to chase them or buy them anything...

Or if you're just tired of having to constantly try to get women interested in you...
Then I want to start downloading my brain into your head.

Let me just tell you about a fraction of what's in it for you in The Charm 101 system.

• Three magic words that will automatically make any woman trust you..

• A simple trick for talking to a girl even Yemi Alade without getting rejected... (foolproof!)

• How to make a girl you’ve known for years suddenly start to want you...

• How to introduce yourself to a woman in a way that instantly turns her on.

• How to control the secret “silent language” of your body to draw women to you from the moment you step into a room

• How to make a woman think you are an incredible conversationalist... Even if you have nothing in common with her...

• How to trigger a woman’s primal “bad boy” sexual response... without being a dickhead or a jerk

• How to inoculate your girlfriend against other guys. She will reject them all. It's unbelievable.

• Then I will expose you to Preselection and Fractionation and how you can use them.
And much, much, more...

So there's only one thing left for you to do now.
Enjoy the classes.
I look forward to working with you and seeing your testimonies.
Welcome to the big leagues.

You know you could try catching girls......or you could just man up and go for a woman. If you find it difficult to approach them you could always use online dating sites like LostRib.com and that is if you don't like Facebook sef. Try out the link and see they have got beautiful babes http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Man up guys.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Herbephe1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
the students are waiting for their lecturer Novelist come and end what you started ooo,,
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by NaeChris: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
This bros is good, he just exposed me.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsa*pp.com/FQEjTGiw42D06CIOZtVDzI (Remember to remove the * in Whatsapp to use the link)

Or drop your number
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by hustleranthem(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Novelistguy:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FQEjTGiw42D06CIOZtVDzI

Or drop your number

You are a fraud and a copy cat. Damn!! !
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
thesuave10:

You are a fraud and a copy cat. Damn!! !

Try posting a whatsapp group link on nairaland.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Novelistguy:

Try posting a whatsapp group link on nairaland.

Oh.. .ok. which pick up artists did you study?
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Studying pick up artists won't help you. You have to go out into the field and practice and that's what I've done . Don't be the loser who has all the pdf files in the world but still remains lonely.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Novelistguy:
Studying pick up artists won't help you. You have to go out into the field and practice and that's what I've done . Don't be the loser who has all the pdf files in the world but still remains lonely.

I know all that. Which ones did you study?
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by tomzee2(f): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Gafano(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by aliandro(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by brandon180(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
thesuave10:

I know all that. Which ones did you study?
Dont u think harddon's drills are more interesting than this one, tho this one looks more educative..but
#team HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by unclemica: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Bro add me up on the whattsapp group, dis is my nos 08106851969
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Deeboiy: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Novelistguy:

This could well be the fastest Method to make a woman fall in love with a man ever discovered...and yet very few even know of its existence.

Even the leading gurus have no idea. I knew this only because I had stumbled upon this Method by accident.

Hi, I'm Novelistguy, and in a few minutes I'm going to show you how to get the girl you've always wanted. It's a 100% scientifically proven method. You don't have to cram cheesy lines, spend money to impress girls or make up lies.

First lemme warn you, this is totally for guys like me (or rather who were like me) - I mean friendzoned, gameless and totally wussed up. Only use this method for good. It hurts me to see other guys go through so much stress and rejection and that is why I'm posting this.

If you consider yourself an above-average, or even a typical guy, stick around... this is totally for you.

Let's face it.

If you were getting as much of the women you want. You wouldn’t be reading this. You’re here because you haven’t gotten the girl.

WHEN YOU TRY TO MEET NEW WOMEN, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

And the girls in your life “just want to be friends”. You’ve bought into the idea that the only way to get girls is to impress them. You know... if you just show off enough to a girl... Spend enough on her. Or do 100 barbell curls. She’ll magically want you.

Or even worse you’ve bought into the “just be yourself” lie. The one where people tell you...If you “just be yourself” for long enough everything will magically work out for you.

Well look...

ALBERT EINSTEIN ONCE FAMOUSLY SAID THAT...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...and expecting a different result.”

And Albert was a pretty smart guy.

So how did Novelistguy, this skinny short loser-looking dude go from zero to "budding dating coach?" Did I get rich? Did i hit the gym to get my six packs? Did I fake it on facebook?

Nope.

The truth is pretty brutal: I was an absolute loser with women until i discovered this method...If you looked up "loner" in the dictionary it'd say:

"Noun - A person who can't avoid getting friend zoned even if he was the last guy on earth (see. Novelistguy)

In fact, if i hadn't hit complete rock bottom, I'd probably still be terrible to this day.

Sometimes I'm really happy I discovered this early. Yeah.. My so called secondary school crush told me off. Another made me zonal officer of friendzone. I'm also the guy who couldn't get any girl (even the most unattractive) to march with him on his senior secondary school graduation.

That was me. I just sort of woke up and realized that I was a complete and utter wuss. I was a sorry excuse for a man!

Months later and I'm surfing the internet when I come up on a link saying 'The Scientifically proven method to get the girl.' I watch the video before its taken down. I was learning ...

A year later...its my first day in college. I decide to give it a try. I simply run the method on a girl (a completely gorgeous '8' ) in class for five minutes. She ends up looking for me to introduce herself and gimme her number.

Afterwards, I went back home and spent the night combing the internet. Then 2 weeks... Then a month...
6 months went by and I had read:
- 5 psychology text books
- 12 "dating advice" books
and watched over 400 hours of training videos on building rapport, subliminal messaging, seduction, attraction, body language, and personality typing.

I Was A MACHINE.

And eventually... I began to see patterns. Things that allowed me to plug myself into an "attraction switchboard".

So I created brand new techniques and tricks that the world had never seen before. All to help me take advantage of those powerful patterns that I discovered.

So what were some of those techniques that I used to get this attraction thing working?

You might want to get a pen and a piece of paper ready for this part. Remember, these techniques will get you results instantly but I'm just barely scratching the surface here.

The first technique has to do with a girl's mouth. Yeah you totally wanna kiss that. I know this is strange but did you know that if you look at a girl's mouth while she is talking to you, that you'll subconsciously make her think about kissing you?

It's an attraction trigger.

Attraction triggers are secret techniques that bypass all of her barriers and turn her on without her knowledge. And I'm going to reveal dozens of them.

These triggers are so stealth that they actually bypass a woman's logical brain (and yes she has one) and they speak directly to her emotional brain.

Here's another attraction trigger:
Did you know that over 90% of guys turn women off before they even open their mouths by facing them directly with their bodies?

Yeah... I didn't either! Turning your chest toward a girl too early is a subconscious sign of neediness (and it completely destroys attraction!)

How about this little trick: Before you really start talking about something serious with a girl...say this:

"You don't have to be excited," Then continue your conversation with her.

Doing this at the right time will subconsciously compel her to feel a rush of excitement. It uses this psychological trick called "Inception" named after the movie where mind architects have to implant an idea into a billionaire's mind.

And it's a biological shortcut that skips over all of her red-flags and plugs you directly into her "love center".

I don't think I need to warn you not to use that one irresponsibly!

Look... I know this all sounds ridiculously simple... Well... It is ridiculously simple!

But I've got a lot more to share with you if you really want to get the "9's and 10's". These triggers are going to get you in the front door, but they're not going to get you all the way home.

So let me teach you exactly how to get "all the way home."

But first I need to reveal a big big lie to you. If you don't see these lies for yourself, you'll always be invisible to the super hot chicks.

Because you've been lied to! A certain group of people want you to believe that women want this crap but they don't want it.

So let me start from the top:

1. Money
You think women want money?? Well guess what?

You've been lied to about money and I'm pissed off about it! Women are not attracted to big muscles either (most women are actually repulsed by guys who look 'steroided up') and it's not a full head of hair either (in 2007, a survey revealed that 97% of women actually find bald men sexy).

The Charm 101 system is completely built around two well guarded secrets in the world. They are Pre-selection and Fractionation.

What's Pre-selection? Preselection is simply making a girl think that other women already want you.

How do girls know that other girls are attracted to you just by looking at you? Well here's the beautiful thing... They don't! They are absolutely guessing... And they're pretty good at it too!!

But..

They're NOT Perfect at it!

And if you know the exact techniques... The exact techniques that I am going to reveal to you. You can make any woman think that you have a long list of hot women longing to date you. This will practically make her compete for you.

What about Fractionation?

Fractionation is the grand daddy of all attraction concepts. If the art of getting a woman was a gunfight, then fractionation would simply be bringing a nuke to that gunfight.

It is what the pros use to make a woman fall in love in as little as 15 minutes. Funnily enough, you may have actually came across or used Fractionation without knowing it.

It was discovered in the 1930's by US psychologists and has been kept secret ever since then. And for the sake of keeping it that way... I will not be revealing it here.

Guess who's also protecting this secret?
The MEDIA.

Well, cat's out of the bag, you now know that what women are really attracted to is pre-selection and Fractionation. That's IT. That's all. Everything else is A LIE.

But knowing exactly what to do to use pre-selection to attract flocks of women is EVERYTHING.

And, while I'm nothing more than just an average guy...When i started using pre-selection to get women to chase me I was completely broke and just a student.[/b]

But I was getting up to ten girls chasing me at a time and battling for my attention.

So now, I've revealed some pretty controversial secrets on this page.

Secrets That, Quite Frankly, I Could Get In A Lot Of Trouble For Revealing..

• You now know that looking at a woman's mouth at the right time will make her uncontrollably daydream about sleeping with you...

• You learned that facing a woman directly when you first meet her will completely and instantly turn her off..

• You learned that just by saying one sentence you can make any woman feel excited and turned on.

• You found out that women actually don't want money, big muscles, a full head of hair, or good looks...

• You now know (and this is what would get me in a lot of trouble) that women are actually attracted to "Pre-selection" and that you can follow a few simple steps to use Pre-selection to turn on any woman you want...and you also know that Fractionation exists (If I reveal it here I will surely get into trouble.)

Now, you can take this information that i've taught you here today and it will work...

Or, you can do what many guys do and get a headstart by learning the full set of attraction triggers that most men will never know along with Preselection and Fractionation techniques by keying into the Charm 101 system.

Techniques designed to get women interested... addicted.. and competing for you the moment they see you.

If You're One Of Those Guys That Wants To "learn This Stuff Over Time"... Then go ahead and close this page right now.

Because the next secret I'm going to reveal is only for guys who want my quick-start version.

Yeah... You might be a little impatient. But you know what you want and you don't want to waste your time with unnecessary trial and error. If that sounds like you, then you're going to want to know about my ultimate badass solution.

Mostly because no one else knows the secrets to bypass her logical brain that I do. It's not a recycled version of something you've heard before.

And I'll be revealing them, for the first time. It has been secretly tested by thousands of guys who are in my "inner circle".

I'm ready to open up this class to a few new guys who are ready to use these techniques to attract good looking, young women.

But... I'm only interested in revealing my full system to a specific kind of guy.

So, if you're already really good with women and you don't want to know exactly how to attract every hot chick you meet...

Then close this page now and do not continue reading. I'm not here to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

If you've ever had a girl that you liked stolen by some loud douche...

If you feel too old, ugly, fat, short or weak to date the most desirable women on the planet without having to chase them or buy them anything...

Or if you're just tired of having to constantly try to get women interested in you...
Then I want to start downloading my brain into your head.

Let me just tell you about a fraction of what's in it for you in The Charm 101 system.

• Three magic words that will automatically make any woman trust you..

• A simple trick for talking to a girl even Yemi Alade without getting rejected... (foolproof!)

• How to make a girl you’ve known for years suddenly start to want you...

• How to introduce yourself to a woman in a way that instantly turns her on.

• How to control the secret “silent language” of your body to draw women to you from the moment you step into a room

• How to make a woman think you are an incredible conversationalist... Even if you have nothing in common with her...

• How to trigger a woman’s primal “bad boy” sexual response... without being a dickhead or a jerk

• How to inoculate your girlfriend against other guys. She will reject them all. It's unbelievable.

• Then I will expose you to Preselection and Fractionation and how you can use them.
And much, much, more...

So there's only one thing left for you to do now.
Enjoy the classes.
I look forward to working with you and seeing your testimonies.
Welcome to the big leagues.

.hi bro, 07062770716,pls add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Add me up too... 08104388076
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Aabheaven(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Add me up 09074805960
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by ebisim(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Novelistguy:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsa*pp.com/FQEjTGiw42D06CIOZtVDzI (Remember to remove the * in Whatsapp to use the link)

Or drop your number

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by KingWale99: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Novelistguy:

Or drop your number

Reshare the link.. This one no work.. Drop your number make we send message to you then take it down after 24hrs #myopinion
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by robinhood1712: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by timmykaydude: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
barallanee:
Wen u say Dnt enter dats wen u boost dier Bubbles to enter the thread cheesy
hello!!! You have change your spec. To another one(lol),where is the old one?
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by barallanee(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
timmykaydude:
hello!!! You have change your spec. To another one(lol),where is the old one?
dnt understand
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
To join group, whatsapp me on 08135833359
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by emmycool44: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by timmykaydude: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2017
barallanee:
dnt understand
am talking about your old glasses,look like you forgotten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.