Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed (1641 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by manNature(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
Please I need a serious advice here. its lengthy but please endure and to help u advise me properly. There is girl her elder bros ( my friend, though he came to ask my close female friend hand in marriage and that was how we knew each other ).He linked us together cos he wanted me to marry his sister due to he liked my kind of person and am really searching and ready to settle down. so I started communicating with the sister, we communicated like more than a month, I do the major calling, sent her card on Mather's day, even though we have not seen each other. so I told her I would like us to meet in April, she accepted. luckly for me I got opportunity from the place of my work to travel down east for a wedding. that faithful week and morning I never new I could make the journey. so I called the faithful morning and greeted her. after getting off the phone with her, I was immediately informed that we are leaving that morning for the wedding. so tried calling her back to inform her that I will be coming to east finally so we could see. this girl didn't pick my calls throughout that day, I even sent her a text that can we meet at onitsha, no reply. though I got to aba late called but she didn't pick. I sent her a text that am longer in onitsha , that am now in aba, that was when she finally picked up. I inquired why she treated me that way, she said she doesn't like people taking her unawares and she is not prepared to see me(she has already told me earlier that she isnt in any serious relationship). I said OK fine am sorry and I explained why it was like that. I begged her that let me see her own my way back on Sunday, she refused. she said she would be in their village by Sunday, I pleaded I don't mind driving down to her village just for her to see me briefly. she said she doesn't know. despite all my explanations and pleading, this girl didn't pick up my calls the whole Saturday, and Sunday till I got to my base. though I sent her some text on Saturday night that her not picking up calls is childish and she replied thank u. at my base we got talking back, I pretended that nothing happened and waiting for her to show remorse but none came. luckly for me we got talking one day and she wasn't happy and I asked her what was the problem, she should share with me. lol, she told me she was broke and needed some money, I laughed in mg mind. I waved it off and the next day she asked that I didn't even say anything after telling me her problem. I said OK I will do something. the next day she said xup. I now came out plane that I would have loved to give her money but I can't because of 1) what she did to me and no sign of remorse and apology 2) we haven't see each other to know if we really like our physical appearances and talk a few word about how to go forward. she explained that she stays with her parent and that she doesn't have any excuse to leave house and that she needed time to prepare for my visit but I took her unaware. she apologised . she said I should not worry that she would create a better time for us to see. I said OK. the next day she asked me about the money, I didn't even reply her chats, she called the hell out of my phone I didn't pick. after some days, I responded and told her I was busy, she said OK what about the money? I asked how much. 15k. that she needed it to solve a problem. I said OK, I told her blunt I don't have , she said OK that I should borrow her that she will pay back. I sent her the screen shot of my account balance. she some how believed I don't really have. ever since den, our communications became frosty, it takes her time to reply my chats, if I call, she picks up when she likes. most times she doesnt even pick. I became tired. I complained again, that I cant take this from her , that if she doesn't want me, she should spell it out and let me stop disturbing her. she said that she doesn't like my impatient (she is 22 by age). I asked what does impatient got to do with this. you treating me like a kid and wants me to patients?. I told her I won't bother her with calls again and I will allow her be. so I stopped calling and chatting with her. after few days she started she chatted me up and I didn't reply , again and again, then later I did. and we started chatting , I used the opportunity to profess more love and my intentions to her, along the line she asked me to start calling her again which I did. but just recently she stopped picking up my calls and replying chats. this has happened for the past two days. please should I leave her and move on ? or should I report her to his bros? I really do like her and want to build a life with her. but I don't give a shit ,. please I need serious advice . sorry for the lengthy wright up just for my readers to get better details that with help their judgement . thanks.
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by GraciousGates: 11:34pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by AccidentalGenius: 11:35pm On May 21, 2017
She's not interested in you.

6 Likes

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by agrovick(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2017
Bounce along, you've not gotten to your bus stop yet

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by shortgun(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2017
Bros u really get time oh, well done.
The girl will just waste ur time, na olosho geh be dat.

She doesn't have time to see u but she has the time to pester u for money, what kind of nonsense is that?
You don't even need to ask anybody for advice.... Just run to d nearest House of God and thank the most high for saving you from that girl.

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:07am On May 22, 2017
Use medi lock her so she love you for life.
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by yanabasee(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2017
Sometimes I really dont get it.....

You've seen all the signs from her and you cMe online to ask for an advice.......

What do you want us to tell you now? To start using ur brain for reasoning?
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by JerryTemi(f): 12:56am On May 22, 2017
I will advice you now like my brother please let her go,get your mind off her side you no why?her age still dey push her and money still takes decisions for her.marriage is a long thing so watch it before you commit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2017
Walahi I thank God for creating me like this, I too dey see sharp sharp the thing wey get or wey no get future because no be everyone get that thing

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:50am On May 22, 2017
That long epistle can be summarised thus. A lot of blowing hot and cold. Have you actually seen this girl in terms of pictures?
You are in love with thin air there is nothing solid about this relationship. Why are you allowing yourself to be deceived. For a relationship to progress the potential couple have to have emotionally and intellectually mature( don't refer to education here) I refer to being able to be objective. Neither of you have demonstrated that.
This a very one sided relationship. Walk away.
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by iweecureyou: 1:54am On May 22, 2017
manNature:
Please I need a serious advice here. its lengthy but please endure and to help u advise me properly. There is girl her elder bros ( my friend, though he came to ask my close female friend hand in marriage and that was how we knew each other ).He linked us together cos he wanted me to marry his sister due to he liked my kind of person and am really searching and ready to settle down. so I started communicating with the sister, we communicated like more than a month, I do the major calling, sent her card on Mather's day, even though we have not seen each other. so I told her I would like us to meet in April, she accepted. luckly for me I got opportunity from the place of my work to travel down east for a wedding. that faithful week and morning I never new I could make the journey. so I called the faithful morning and greeted her. after getting off the phone with her, I was immediately informed that we are leaving that morning for the wedding. so tried calling her back to inform her that I will be coming to east finally so we could see. this girl didn't pick my calls throughout that day, I even sent her a text that can we meet at onitsha, no reply. though I got to aba late called but she didn't pick. I sent her a text that am longer in onitsha , that am now in aba, that was when she finally picked up. I inquired why she treated me that way, she said she doesn't like people taking her unawares and she is not prepared to see me(she has already told me earlier that she isnt in any serious relationship). I said OK fine am sorry and I explained why it was like that. I begged her that let me see her own my way back on Sunday, she refused. she said she would be in their village by Sunday, I pleaded I don't mind driving down to her village just for her to see me briefly. she said she doesn't know. despite all my explanations and pleading, this girl didn't pick up my calls the whole Saturday, and Sunday till I got to my base. though I sent her some text on Saturday night that her not picking up calls is childish and she replied thank u. at my base we got talking back, I pretended that nothing happened and waiting for her to show remorse but none came. luckly for me we got talking one day and she wasn't happy and I asked her what was the problem, she should share with me. lol, she told me she was broke and needed some money, I laughed in mg mind. I waved it off and the next day she asked that I didn't even say anything after telling me her problem. I said OK I will do something. the next day she said xup. I now came out plane that I would have loved to give her money but I can't because of 1) what she did to me and no sign of remorse and apology 2) we haven't see each other to know if we really like our physical appearances and talk a few word about how to go forward. she explained that she stays with her parent and that she doesn't have any excuse to leave house and that she needed time to prepare for my visit but I took her unaware. she apologised . she said I should not worry that she would create a better time for us to see. I said OK. the next day she asked me about the money, I didn't even reply her chats, she called the hell out of my phone I didn't pick. after some days, I responded and told her I was busy, she said OK what about the money? I asked how much. 15k. that she needed it to solve a problem. I said OK, I told her blunt I don't have , she said OK that I should borrow her that she will pay back. I sent her the screen shot of my account balance. she some how believed I don't really have. ever since den, our communications became frosty, it takes her time to reply my chats, if I call, she picks up when she likes. most times she doesnt even pick. I became tired. I complained again, that I cant take this from her , that if she doesn't want me, she should spell it out and let me stop disturbing her. she said that she doesn't like my impatient (she is 22 by age). I asked what does impatient got to do with this. you treating me like a kid and wants me to patients?. I told her I won't bother her with calls again and I will allow her be. so I stopped calling and chatting with her. after few days she started she chatted me up and I didn't reply , again and again, then later I did. and we started chatting , I used the opportunity to profess more love and my intentions to her, along the line she asked me to start calling her again which I did. but just recently she stopped picking up my calls and replying chats. this has happened for the past two days. please should I leave her and move on ? or should I report her to his bros? I really do like her and want to build a life with her. but I don't give a shit ,. please I need serious advice . sorry for the lengthy wright up just for my readers to get better details that with help their judgement . thanks.
bus diz ur storie is ya long o anyweys my adverse is dart u shuld sea a ducktor u are no usein ur braein well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:27am On May 22, 2017
This is not the issue of whether she likes you or not, the young lady wasn't ready to see you then. A lady needs to tidy up like making new hair, new nails etc for her first date but you took her unawares.

Stop bugging her, allow her some space and see things work out. You are too in a hurry and ladies are skeptical of your type so slow down your rolls.

Allow her reply first text before sending a second one, reduce your excitement abi you still be virgin? Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by dirtyhokage(m): 2:30am On May 22, 2017
Bro y are u punishing ursef na? Dat girl ain't in2 you at all and don't b loving anyhow ooo,shiz surfing for a way 2 get something from u
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by linearity: 2:34am On May 22, 2017
She has a bf...BTW, why are you sending her a 'mother's card'? Is she a mother?

Some ladies who are not yet mother, takes this as insult....they view you as impatient aka...you are already taking them to be the mother of your unborn children, without their consent or permission or...B, you really think they looked old...either way, it is not a good move!
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:27am On May 22, 2017
Mehn... I am tired. I'm not Treysongz kinda badass with women but I can tell you that you don't negotiate your place with a girl. She's giving you signs you don't like; you hate it?

Maybe you came on too strong.

You seem to love her deeply; she doesn't care. Fine, kick her to the kerb, reverse, and zoom out of her lane. Don't go killing yourself over a fish when there's a school of fish nearby.

PS: A person is only as important in your life as you make them to be.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by darbeelicous(f): 5:56am On May 22, 2017
Na financial woman be that o....... grin grin grin grin
By the way,

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by femi4: 6:08am On May 22, 2017
She's just not into you.....Abeg go watch that film
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Hexzyz(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2017
Leave small pikin alone before she turn you to small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:11am On May 22, 2017
manNature:

I read this...
This girl is obviously still young and not matured enough for marriage.
At 22 years old, she's probably still looking at swag, and other irrelevant qualities in a guy.

My advice, keep her at a distance as a friend, don't tell her about love again. She's n9t interested

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by lereinter(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2017
i dont know your age seems you advanced in age, and i think the gal is not ready for what you intead

she still want to flex but you are too serious and mature for her

just free her.....
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by cassidy1996(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2017
lereinter:

i dont know your age seems you advanced in age, and i think the gal is not ready for what you intead

she still want to flex but you are too serious and mature for her

just free her.....

seconded, just leave her alone, she's not interested
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by iamkingzlee(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2017
You should learn to also 'form' too. You are a man and your ego should still be very much intact. Never make it seem like she's doing you a favour meeting up with you. If she isn't forthcoming, you move on!
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Frankicent(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
Damn am tried of reading this kind of post.... Needy guys everywhere... She has long given you signs that she don't give a Bleep about you..... Choi make I run go call my alpha bros to come talk to you.....smh please what's your age?
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by balaclava: 11:51am On May 22, 2017
Beta Male traits all over u.

A girl you've not met
Did not pick ur call
Did not call back on seeing ur missed call
Asked u for money
Going on and off
Acting childish.....
And u still av time to b dilly dallying with her.

Learn "game". Become an Alpha male.

A girl don't pick call nor called back after three attempts. Don't u have something to do? Forget about her!
A girl asked u for money before d relationship starts. Are u a maga? Forget about her!
A girl going on and off, who has such time? Forget about her!
A girl acting childish, are your her parent? Forget about her!

She won't forget about u, and will eventually see this alpha male traits and come around, and even if she doesn't come around, you would av made a difference in comparison to other beta males frolicking around her.

You asked 4 a serious advise.
This is my very serious adivise: Be an Alpha male. No time
Re: Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
Kids everywhere. Nawa for Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Military Presence In My Area / "Nigerian Women Are Very Ugly..."- Kenyan Man Andrew Kibe / Does these signs signify she likes me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.