Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (42378 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ACHILLES45: 8:36am On May 23, 2017
OUR SOPHISTICATED EWEDU CONE HEADED BROTHERS AT IT AGAIN, WATCH HOW THEM GO ENTER GROUND NOW ONLY TO RESURRECT 2 YEARS LATER.
JUST LIKE THE CHAMELEON THEY ARE, TODAY THEY ARE UNITY BEGGERS AND FULANI ASS LICKERS, TOMORROW THEY ARE FORMING AFENIFERE GROUP. TRAITORS.
BUNCH OF COWARDS.

7 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by nku5: 8:36am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:
Yoruba vs Nigeria (Hausa). . .
The rest of us will just be spectators. Nobody will force our hand into this silly fight.
revenge is a dish best served cold!

Afenifere genuinely speak for the yorubas who truly want restructuring, Tinubu represents the sect of yorubas that are in league with the north and want the country to retain the status quo

Unfortunately Afenifere elders dont have the money or influence that Tinubu and his gang have.

5 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phreakabit(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Tell me bro

Ndi umu scarface with their conical opioro heads

4 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 8:38am On May 23, 2017
we have tried federalism and it has not worked ,why not try another way?, this country matter just tire me

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phreakabit(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2017
nku5:

Afenifere genuinely speak for the yorubas who truly want restructuring, Tinubu represents the sect of yorubas that are in league with the north and want the country to retain the status quo

Unfortunately Afenifere elders dont have the money or influence that Tinubu and his gang have.

Who cares.....
We fought our own fight, every man should do same.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

For your mind...

flatiyeasterners can be so deluded

Stop comparing Igbos with Yorubas. We are light years ahead of you all... cool

light years ahead? even una gods testified how feeble una be. Eg what is the name of that one that left his staff (long walking stick) run (Oroworoko) abi wetin, the other came with fowl when muscular angel Mike chased him out of heaven. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:41am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

Who cares.....
We fought our own fight, every man should do same.

Don't be a dullard! angry

Yorubas will never go the foolish path flatiyeasterners went 50 years ago grin

We know how we roll and your abooki masters are wary of us. cool

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by chiagozien(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
watch how yoruba muslim will come for his head

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by olayinkajnr(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
When the Hausa/Fulani people get power, they say the unity of the country is not negotiable. But if power slips from their hand, they are ready to break up the country.

This is a typical Hausa/Fulani's man ideology. Favouritism is in their blood. I live among them so I know them too well. They are the real tribal, ethnic and religious bigot. Few amongst them are good hearted but majority are worst.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:42am On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

light years ahead? even una gods testified how feeble una be. Eg what is the name of that one that left his staff (long walking stick) run (Oroworoko) abi wetin, the other came with fowl when muscular angel Mike chased him out of heaven. grin

Highly incoherent!

Why are most flatiyeasterners on NL semi-literate

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by mmsen: 8:42am On May 23, 2017
FriendNG:

Guess who is the elder speaking? A Christian from the north.

I thought the useless Ffk and his Yoruba Christian supporters claim they are going with Jos, other north central states and Christian minorities into their new country shall Nigeria divides.

I find it hard to sympathize with northern xtians because I have found their thinking to be just as warped as their Muslim brethren.

I know northern xtians who were shouting 'Sai Baba' a few years back. Today they are quiet.

I know northern xtians who used to say that Biafra (and the Niger Delta) can go but they should leave the oil because 'the oil belongs to Nigeria'.

These people have been slaughtered like chickens for centuries. They have been used as a source of slave labor by their feudal, Islamized neighbors but are still so reluctant to go against that which is clearly wrong.

The same goes for the Middle Belt. I will not cry more for you than you cry for yourself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Luvdk(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
Mouth action
Ndi egbe onu grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phreakabit(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

light years ahead? even una gods testified how feeble una be. Eg what is the name of that one that left his staff (long walking stick) run (Oroworoko) abi wetin, the other came with fowl when the other gods chased him out of heaven.

Bro, don't waste your time on trolls.
Make them fight make we see.
When time reach e go be one on one, no FG to intervene.
Us vs them. . . They think sins are easily forgiven?
There MUST be retribution. .

5 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nigeriadondie: 8:46am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

It is in their blood. They are always unreliable and can never be a dependable ally. A retired soldier from Edo state once told me that in the military if u want to plan coup never involve a yoruba cos if u do then d coup is dead even before it is executed.

7 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by aolawale025: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
dragonking2:
The issue is that the North doesn't want restructuring

I feel a united south can counter the north effectively. No side would get what it wants 100% because there is bound to be trade off. But the present structure has to change. We can adopt the 1963 constitution as a start.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Benteazaa(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

Hey what makes you thibk we are bavkwArd? A lot of you guys think we live in caves until you actually come here before you realise how foolish you have been.

my friend shout the fuckkk up. EVEN UR PAPA HOUSE NA MUD HOUSE. u backward motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:50am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

Nwanne even as recent as some years ago Jonathan proposed a referendum, guess who were the treacherous hidden antagonist, who frustrated his efforts?
Bring the link where Jonathan proposed a referendum. You ipob youth and lies to get sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Highly incoherent!

Why are most flatiyeasterners on NL semi-literate
is highly incoherent to you because is far beyond your comprehension, in fact you don't even know your history.
"semi-literate" are you more knowledgeable than us? scalawag like you.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by aolawale025: 8:51am On May 23, 2017
pcei:
how possible do u wanna achieved dat when yorubas since 653BC have been slaves to d North? They've been using and dumping them and it seems they're enjoying it

It's like the story of an eagle that was brought up as a chicken. And was never meant to fly. However one day, th eagle looked at the sun, flipped it's wings and flew. Nothing can stop the emancipation of the people
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:51am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

Bro, don't waste your time on trolls.
Make them fight make we see.
When time reach e go be one on one, no FG to intervene.
Us vs them. . . They think sins are easily forgiven?
There MUST be retribution. .

Did we have to fight your foolish kind of fight from 1993-1998

Did we not have the upper hand eventually

flatttiyeasterners will die waiting for Yorubas and abookis to engage in civil war so that they can side abokkkis. grin grin grin
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Jflex07(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2017
Chai! God abeg why you carry me come this kind forsaken country. Nigeria has lost it!!

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
Bring the link where Jonathan proposed a referendum. You ipob youth and lies to get sympathy.

is true.
your ignorance is legendary.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

is highly incoherent to you because is far beyond your comprehension, in fact you don't even know your history.
"semi-literate" are you more knowledgeable than us? scalawag like you.

Olodo flatiyeasterner! It's 'scallywag' not 'scalawag'.

I wonder why you are so obsessed with NL. sad
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
ACHILLES45:
OUR SOPHISTICATED EWEDU CONE HEADED BROTHERS AT IT AGAIN, WATCH HOW THEM GO ENTER GROUND NOW ONLY TO RESURRECT 2 YEARS LATER.
JUST LIKE THE CHAMELEON THEY ARE, TODAY THEY ARE UNITY BEGGERS AND FULANI ASS LICKERS, TOMORROW THEY ARE FORMING AFENIFERE GROUP. TRAITORS.
BUNCH OF COWARDS.
You are so pained about this. Eyah, sorry, the safest thing to do is to face a moving trailer to crush you. Ingrates.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Did we have to fight your foolish kind of fight from 1993-1998

Did we not have the upper hand eventually

flatttiyeasterners will die waiting for Yorubas and abookis to engage in civil war so that they can side abokkkis. grin grin grin

yes we're not really expecting ppl without balls to fight there masters. grin
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by watchindelta(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
if not for my parents i gat noting to do with hell Nigeria tooo much hatred in that country
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by prixm: 8:56am On May 23, 2017
If the North indeed has the population that it is said to have, then they should not be afraid of restructuring. Population is related to commerce. Anywhere you see large population, if the people are well guided, that economy is bound to soar. The reality is that forced marriage is not a marriage because marriage connotes cohesion and cooperation for the success of the union. Forced marriage on the contrary connotes selfish personal agenda which will ultimately truncate the journey of the union. RESTRUCTURING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO FOR NIGERIA OTHERWISE IT WILL BREAK UP. If the north is as large as the figures in our census, all they need is great leadership to turn things around. As human beings with dignity, the label of parasites should not be acceptable to a North that produced a Dangote. Yes, there is mass illiteracy and poverty in the North right now, the leaders of the people should take the challenge to harness the human resources to turn things around. AS A PROUD AFRICAN MAN, I'M HONESTLY ASHAMED FOR THE NORTH. THE NORTH MUST COURAGEOUSLY FACE THEIR FUTURE AND TAKE BOLD STEPS TO DROP THE TOGA OF ''THE DEPENDENT ONES'' IN THE UNION. When I look at the future of the North of Nigeria, all I see is greatness.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:56am On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

is true.
your ignorance is legendary.
Weather ignorance is legendary or not. Bring source to back up your claim. Stop displaying your stupidity on line here.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:58am On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

yes we're not really expecting ppl without balls to fight there masters. grin

The masters are the ones ruling the country presently. cool

While the slaves are the ones expecting their masters to fight grin
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

you don't even have dictionary ewu

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 9:00am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

Is that all you can show?, no source to claim your point. Which kind on brain you ppl have in the part self. Ukpuru

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos) / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.