Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do (17766 Views)

Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

payments are being made to be part of the community!!!

you just proved that you sit down at home, google and make conclusions

Ignorant atheist . You only pay for the fee to take the exam just like every other exam and yearly dues . You don't pay to be part of the community . undecided

Shallow-minded people who run to google and copy and paste verbatim from atheist websites just to reply someone grin . E pain am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 8:26am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorant atheist . You only pay for the fee to take the exam just like every other exam and yearly dues . You don't pay to be part of the community . undecided

Shallow-minded people who run to google and copy and paste verbatim from atheist websites just to reply someone grin . E pain am cheesy

Wetin dey?

You have not replied my comment about your church not being biblical-

Born2Freak:

When normal people are happy they don't go rolling in disease filled mud to express their happiness.

In fact the only person that rolled on the floor in the bible was a temporarily crazed David who was begging God not to kill his son.

Biblically , your church is mad.

Cc Hahn, johnydon22, jonbellion etc
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

Wetin dey?

You have not replied my comment about your church not being biblical-

Isn't it the same God that said in Luke 10 :19

See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you.

There is nothing to be afraid of .

And honestly , its from a group of people who were overjoyed or something prompted them to that - I've never witnessed it before in 10 years as a member . Its not like when Chosen members are happy they rush to the mud to celebrate undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2017
randomperson:

What percentage of the world's poorest people are Christians

I didn't say that Christians can't be poor . But when Christians are poor or in need of help fellow Christians who are well to do help them out as Christ ordered , same thing the disciples did during the early times of Christianity .

Unlike the atheists who have no morality and wish evil even unto fellow atheists .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 8:37am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you.

And honestly , its from a group of people who were overjoyed or something prompted them to that - I've never witnessed it before in 10 years as a member . Its not like when Chosen members are happy they rush to the mud to celebrate undecided

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

That church would have been shut down/suspend if Nigeria government is responsible. The level of brainwashing that goes on in the church is mind boggling. All I see is people losing their God given mind in their droves - reasoning is long gone
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2017
onyenze123:

That church would have been shut down/suspend if Nigeria government is responsible. The level of brainwashing that goes on in the church is mind boggling. All I see is people losing their God given mind in their droves - reasoning is long gone

Chosen members are scattered all over Nairaland and we discuss the bible and God as very intelligent beings . I don't know where the brainwashing comes from . Do you know what brainwashing is ?

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 8:49am On May 26, 2017
Some evidence exist that lends credence to the claim that Jesus existed. I think Tacitus' writings are more foolproof. But, they were all written long after Jesus supposedly died, so they are hearsay at best.
However, no evidence whatsoever that Jesus resurrected from the dead, none whatsoever, unless in the Bible of course.
As at the last time I read about the death of Jesus, there are presently 3 tombs claiming to be the burial place of Jesus, including one in Japan, all of them with their own stories to back up their claims.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Okay.

But your church is notoriously ridiculous. Why do a lot of you members look haggard? Your pastor is stinkingly rich.

A lot of fake miracles are even posted on your church website.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Chosen members are scattered all over Nairaland and we discuss the bible and God as very intelligent beings . I don't know where the brainwashing comes from . Do you know what brainwashing is ?
I've personally encountered chosen members in my clinical practice and out of all the Christian denominations​, they are the ones who reject therapy the most, but rush to the hospital when shitttt has really hit the fan.
I wonder why it's like that.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 8:57am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahahahahahahahaha

you finally Googled and realised they do pay after all then came here and pretended you've known all these while

grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 9:06am On May 26, 2017
onyenze123:

bros the type of brainwashing that happens in their church is world class!
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

Hahahahahahahahaha

you finally Googled and realised they do pay after all then came here and pretended you've known all these while

grin

What kind of shallowness is this ? You don't pay to be part of the community . You only pay to write the exams and yearly dues once you become a member

Calling an atheist intelligent is a travesty on logic and reasoning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

A lot of fake miracles are even posted on your church website.

Can you prove the miracles are fake ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I've personally encountered chosen members in my clinical practice and out of all the Christian denominations​, they are the ones who reject therapy the most, but rush to the hospital when shitttt has really hit the fan.
I wonder why it's like that.

Anecdotes .... evidence ....

I wonder why you atheists rush to tell us anecdotes when you don't accept ours . I don't have any logical reason to accept this because its a lie .

Liar !

The next lie coming up next is that they visit your hospital . I know they don't . Don't need quack doctors around them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 9:24am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I wonder why you atheists rush to tell us anecdotes when you don't accept ours . I don't have any logical reason to accept this because its a lie .

Liar !

The next lie coming up next is that they visit your hospital . I know they don't . Don't need quack doctors around them .
Ask him the specialty of his practice tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2017
felixomor:

Ask him the specialty of his practice tongue

Sure wink
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2017
@ Catfishbilly

What's the specialty of your practice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 9:32am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Liar !

Don't accept it, it's your business. I've told you what I've noticed. Y'all should talk to your pastors or whatever to tell them to announce to your members that it is okay to go to the hospital when they are sick.
Cause they are muderers. If this were a court case, theyll be in prison for manslaughter at best.
Deny it all you want.
As for your quack doctor accusations, I won't dignify that with a response, I've already put you in your place on that issue.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 9:33am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What's the specialty of your practice?
I'm a neurosurgeon, happy now? grin grin grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Don't accept it, it's your business. I've told you what I've noticed. Y'all should talk to your pastors or whatever to tell them to announce to your members that it is okay to go to the hospital when they are sick.
Cause they are muderers. If this were a court case, theyll be in prison for manslaughter at best.
Deny it all you want.
As for your quack doctor accusations, I won't dignify that with a response, I've already put you in your place on that issue.

Atheists are not only malevolent , they are proven liars , filled with deceit to corrupt minds . No Chosen pastor preaches against going to hospitals . There are so many members who are doctors . The Lord's Chosen also has its own hospital - The Lord's Chosen Mission Hospital .

Liar !!! I didn't want to tell you that Chosen has its own hospital for you to come up with more details to embellish your lies .

Fell right into it !

Liar .

Felixomor ... This man Catfishbilly is a proven Liar , atheist and a quack doctor . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I'm a neurosurgeon, happy now? grin grin grin

I wish you were . So you could correct the dysfunctional brains your fellow atheists have . It has been proven that being an atheist impairs cognition

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 9:45am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I wish you were . So you could correct the dysfunctional brains your fellow atheists have . It has been proven that being an atheist impairs cognition

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

And neurosurgery improves cognition? I thought you said you are brilliant.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And neurosurgery improves cognition? I thought you said you are brilliant.

Neurosurgery treat disorders . Disorders impair cognition . I always knew you were fake and quack undecided . You keep proving me right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 9:52am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are not only malevolent , they are proven liars , filled with deceit to corrupt minds . No Chosen pastor preaches against going to hospitals . There are so many members who are doctors . The Lord's Chosen also has its own hospital - The Lord's Chosen Mission Hospital .

Liar !!! I didn't want to tell you that Chosen has its own hospital for you to come up with more details to embellish your lies .

Fell right into it !

Liar .

Fel.ixomor ... This man Catfishbilly is a proven Liar , atheist and a quack doctor . grin
Winners chapel and RCCG have hospitals and doctors as pastors, that still doesn't stop them from making their members who visit hospitals feel like substandard christians. Making them feel like people with little faith.
I attend church, not visiting hospitals and not taking medications is a now a thing for bragging during testimony time. And the sermon on how faith/God's word is better than medical care is there to buttress my claims.
You people are raising a generation of people who will die because of manageable conditions while exercising their faith.
https://www.nairaland.com/3623087/medical-doctors-atheism-daily-evidence
The first case I talked about in this write up is a chosen member.
I've said my piece.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 9:53am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Neurosurgery treat disorders . Disorders impair cognition . I always knew you were fake and quack undecided . You keep proving me right
Which disorder does neurosurgery treat?
Do you even know the meaning of cognition?
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by randomperson: 9:55am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I didn't say that Christians can't be poor . But when Christians are poor or in need of help fellow Christians who are well to do help them out as Christ ordered , same thing the disciples did during the early times of Christianity .

Unlike the atheists who have no morality and wish evil even unto fellow atheists .

If this were true, then there would be no Christians going hungry or starving to death, but that's not the case

In fact, the countries which are most charitable are largely irreligious
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 9:57am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Fell right into it !

Liar .

Felixomor ... This man Catfishbilly is a proven Liar , atheist and a quack doctor . grin

LmAO grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Winners chapel and RCCG have hospitals and doctors as pastors, that still doesn't stop them from making their members who visit hospitals feel like substandard christians. Making them feel like people with little faith.
I attend church, not visiting hospitals and not taking medications is a now a thing for bragging during testimony time. And the sermon on how faith/God's word is better than medical care is there to buttress my claims.
You people are raising a generation of people who will die because of manageable conditions while exercising their faith.
https://www.nairaland.com/3623087/medical-doctors-atheism-daily-evidence
The first case I talked about in this write up is a chosen member.
I've said my piece.

You have no evidence for your stories . Because it made front page does not mean your stories are credible . This site is against God and Christianity that's why unconfirmed uninvestigated stories like yours against God are quickly taken to front page .

You have no shred of evidence you are a doctor and you work in a hospital to talk of treating patients lipsrsealed . Soon, the law will get you and put you where you belong !

Its just a matter of time . Nairaland will hear your story .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2017
randomperson:

If this were true, then there would be no Christians going hungry or starving to death, but that's not the case

In fact, the countries which are most charitable are largely irreligious

okay
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

shocked shocked

Fake doctor . grin

Continue asking me irrelevant questions . The fact still remains atheism impairs cognition .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You're fvcking up Bro. Why argue with someone who surfs through Wikipedia and claims he knows much about the Brain?
Why argue with someone who said cognitive areas of the brain shutdown?

You dae fvck up big time. People like them are to be ignored wisely by bringing out the dumbness in them
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 10:06am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked shocked

Fake doctor . grin

Continue asking me irrelevant questions . The fact still remains atheism impairs cognition .

We are yet to know that man's specialty undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.