Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do (17770 Views)

Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Born2freak . In addition to this , testifiers in the testimony magazine state their home addresses . Pick the Lord's Chosen magazine , see the home address of the testifier and prove your claim !

The guy was deaf and dumb from birth.

Oga, your church is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

The guy was deaf and dumb from birth.

Oga, your church is a scam

okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 1:57pm On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

okay
Bro, just
Leave that duplicate moniker.
I think i already know who is behind it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by urahara(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2017
Niflheim:

RIDDLE OF THE DAY: What is the difference between Adele and Lord's chusen?

ANSWER: Adele gave us " Rolling in the Deep", while Lord's chusen gave us " Rolling in the Mud"!!!

Loool
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by realmindz: 7:15am On May 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are thousands of famous people God have healed . You said its coincidence .

Tell me 1

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 8:21am On May 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Before testifiers go to the podium to testify . They are tested thoroughly . I've seen cases where people who claim to receive miracles are sent back because it is clear their problems are still with them . Sometimes the pastor continues praying for them till the condition improves .

Most of them can't pronounce the words correctly . And not all people who were once deaf and dumb have the problem from birth . Some knew how to speak before their ability to speak and hear debilitated because of one sickness or the other .

And what I mean by prove the miracles are fake is to investigate the testimony and testifiers and prove they weren't suffering from the disabilities before they testified . I know you are an atheist and atheists don't understand what evidence means . I observed and discovered this truth .

You observed and discovered nothing. The testifier claimed to be deaf and dumb from birth but could repeat after the pastor and count one, two, three with the shameless pastor and scammer from your church. You guys are veryyyyyyy shameless sincerely speaking. How can someone that has been deaf and dumb from birth be able to count or repeat words after someone? Explain the mechanism behind this extraordinary scam. You guys are empty. Your church is a scam. When they tell you to bring a clear cut case of miracles you always fail only to bring up these nonsense and ridiculous sham. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 8:26am On May 27, 2017
realmindz:

Tell me 1

I've told him to mention just one famous blind person that any God has healed. KingEbukasBlog ran away after I asked him.

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 8:29am On May 27, 2017
dalaman:

I've told him to mention just one famous blind person that any God has healed. KingEbukasBlog ran away after I asked him.

I think Cobhams got healed of total blindness

Ayefele got healed of spinal cord injury

oh wait!!!

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 8:32am On May 27, 2017
Pastafarian:

I think Cobhams got healed of total blindness

Ayefele got healed of spinal cord injury

oh wait!!!

Yeah. Even President Buhari was healed at the lord's chosen.

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 8:34am On May 27, 2017
dalaman:

Yeah. Even President Buhari was healed at the lord's chosen.

Yar'Adua was also raised from the dead at chosen, that's why Jonathan couldn't become president
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 8:39am On May 27, 2017
Pastafarian:

Yar'Adua was also raised from the dead at chosen, that's why Jonathan couldn't become president

See as KingEbukasBlog open legs for ground. No be small thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 8:43am On May 27, 2017
Na mud things for KingEbukasBlog. See him and his brothers playing inside mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 9:03am On May 29, 2017
dalaman:
Na mud things for KingEbukasBlog. See him and his brothers playing inside mud.

[Blood Mud of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 2:36pm On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

[Blood Mud of Jesus!

grin. Still waiting for KingEbukasBlog to come and explain the mechanism behind this miracle sham of a person that was deaf and dumb from birth counting words as advertised by his sham church.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2017
dalaman:

grin. Still waiting for KingEbukasBlog to come and explain the mechanism behind this miracle sham of a person that was deaf and dumb from birth counting words as advertised by his sham church.

The liar will never show face here
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

There are famous people who have received miraculous healing . An example is Grigori Rasputin , the famous Siberian mystic and self acclaimed 'holy one' who existed around the early 1900s , healed Czar Nicholas son who was a hemophile . This is a well documented case of miraculous healing and Rasputin was a very powerful man in Russia . I won't say its God because Rasputin was involved in some questionable practices (occultism and mysticism ) before his meteoric rise to power .

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Deicide: 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

Lol he has ran to google again grin cause that,s were his inteligence comes from ^^
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

Lol he has ran to google again grin cause that,s were his inteligence comes from ^^

An authentic animal is a Charismatic Type in the book 'Art of Seduction' which I have . And Rasputin is an example of an authentic animal . He was known for seducing women with his eyes , voice , spirituality and hypnotic healing .

I was going through my mentions (so many of them ) and I saw that I didn't reply Dalaman . Please try and have sense abeg . undecided
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 5:51pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are famous people who have received miraculous healing . An example is Grigori Rasputin , the famous Siberian mystic and self acclaimed 'holy one' who existed around the early 1900s , healed Czar Nicholas son who was a hemophile . This is a well documented case of miraculous healing and Rasputin was a very powerful man in Russia . I won't say its God because Rasputin was involved in some questionable practices (occultism and mysticism ) before his meteoric rise to power .

I said you should name one celebrated person that we all know who has recieved instant healing from deformity through prayers and you are bringing names from 1900 after which you yourself discarded it at the end . Try and get sense my brother.

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

I saI'd you should name one celebrated person that we all know who has recieved instant healing from deformity through prayers and you are bringing names from 1900 after which you yourself discarded it at the end . Try and get sense my brother.

Sir , that healing of Czar Nicholas' son is a well known story in the history of Russia . It is indisputable . I thought of a good well documented account of healing experienced by a famous person and I felt this was credible enough . I didn't discard the healing , I said it may not have been from God . But it does not change the fact that he was healed through mystical means .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Deicide: 5:58pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

An authentic animal is a Charismatic Type in the book 'Art of Seduction' which I have . And Rasputin is an example of an authentic animal . He was known for seducing women with his eyes , voice , spirituality and hypnotic healing .
But the question was................
dalaman:

He didnt ask you to mention a magician na cheesy
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

But the question was................

He didnt ask you to mention a magician na cheesy

Rasputin was a well known monk who preached righteousness and humility . He was not a magician but he could be an adherent of Christian mysticism .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Deicide: 6:04pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Rasputin was a well known monk who preached righteousness and humility . He was not a magician but he could be an adherent of Christian mysticism .
so monks cant be magicians is that your logic? please what do you call someone that: seducing women with his eyes, voice, spirituality and hypnotic healing
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

so monks cant be magicians is that your logic? please what do you call someone that: seducing women with his eyes, voice, spirituality and hypnotic healing

Too many things seduce women grin and Rasputin happened to have those qualities that titillated them . Someone can be effortlessly seductive - the qualities are simply inherent , that's all .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

You observed and discovered nothing. The testifier claimed to be deaf and dumb from birth but could repeat after the pastor and count one, two, three with the shameless pastor and scammer from your church. You guys are veryyyyyyy shameless sincerely speaking. How can someone that has been deaf and dumb from birth be able to count or repeat words after someone? Explain the mechanism behind this extraordinary scam. You guys are empty. Your church is a scam. When they tell you to bring a clear cut case of miracles you always fail only to bring up these nonsense and ridiculous sham. Well done.

This is very simple : the testifiers have their home addresses , you can go and investigate to ascertain if its all lies or the truth . You are just ranting sir . grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Sir , that healing of Czar Nicholas' son is a well known story in the history of Russia . It is indisputable . I thought of a good well documented account of healing experienced by a famous person and I felt this was credible enough . I didn't discard the healing , I said it may not have been from God . But it does not change the fact that he was healed through mystical means .

What nonsense!

Look at the ancient story you brought up. No video, nothing. Just a story from a Machiavellian country at the time. A story that is even more myth than true.

Lies and kingebukaslog!

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2017
Born2Freak:

What nonsense!

Look at the ancient story you brought up. No video, nothing. Just a story from a Machiavellian country at the time. A story that is even more myth than true.

Lies and kingebukaslog!

It happened in the 1900s . It is verifiable . But wait , in your myopic worldview , videos are needed to verify history ? I have nothing else to say to you honestly .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 6:20pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It happened in the 1900s . It is verifiable . But wait , in your myopic worldview , videos are needed to verify history ? I have nothing else to say to you honestly .

That is the point- the story is ancient. How reliable is it?

How did you verify the story?

I hope you know that it was never confirmed that the boy was totally healed of hemophilia!
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2017
Born2Freak:

Lies and kingebukaslog!

cool

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by kadiri3(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2017
All pastor miracle are fake not real

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2017
Born2Freak:

That is the point- the story is ancient. How reliable is it?

How did you verify the story?

I hope you know that it was never confirmed that the boy was totally healed of hemophilia!

This is just common sense . There are two important things to understand if we want to know if the boy was totally healed .

1. Rasputin became Nicholas' adviser after healing his son .

2. There were also stories and rumors of Rasputin's lecherousness and Nicholas' discarded them because he thought Rasputin to be a holy man who had incredible healing powers .

If Nicholas' son wasn't completely healed , Nicholas as a Czar would have labelled him a fake ordered his execution immediately after the discovery . Czar Nicholas refused to believe the stories about Rasputin's promiscuity because he couldn't imagine a healer from God ( a first hand experience of his act and power of healing ) would engage in such debauchery .

And yes , Alexei was confirmed healed . His sickness simply disappeared after the visitation by Rasputin .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Who is he? 1900? Famous where? We are talking about God centered healing which you have already discarded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.