Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do (17760 Views)

Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 10:07am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You have no evidence for your stories . Because it made front page does not mean your stories are credible . This site is against God and Christianity that's why unconfirmed uninvestigated stories like yours against God are quickly taken to front page .

You have no shred of evidence you are a doctor and you work in a hospital to talk of treating patients lipsrsealed . Soon, the law will get you and put you where you belong !

Its just a matter of time . Nairaland will hear your story .
Well, that's your business, you can bury your head in the sand and keep on denying it. But you know what I'm saying is the truth.
As for your accusations, that I'm not a doctor and the law will get me, what are you waiting for?
Call the police to come get me!
I used to think you're a brilliant guy, I've never seen a brilliant guy resort to ad hominems, but you keep showing your true colors. Sorry, for considering you brilliant. Not making that mistake again.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2017
felixomor:

We are yet to know that man's specialty undecided

Because there is none . wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 10:08am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Because there is none . wink
Most likely. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 10:09am On May 26, 2017
adepeter26:

You're fvcking up Bro. Why argue with someone who surfs through Wikipedia and claims he knows much about the Brain?
Why argue with someone who said cognitive areas of the brain shutdown?

You dae fvck up big time. People like them are to be ignored wisely by bringing out the dumbness in them
Lol, I just dey indulge am.
No vex. I'll stop from now.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Well, that's your business, you can bury your head in the sand and keep on denying it. But you know what I'm saying is the truth.
As for your accusations, that I'm not a doctor and the law will get me, what are you waiting for?
Call the police to come get me!
I used to think you're a brilliant guy, I've never seen a brilliant guy resort to ad hominems, but you keep showing your true colors. Sorry, for considering you brilliant. Not making that mistake again.

I don't care what you think . Telling the truth hurts that's why you consider these as personal attacks . You are quack and fake and the law will get your ass soon .

A quack doctor who does not understand cognition and what neurosurgery treats lipsrsealed .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2017
felixomor:

Most likely. grin

That lady messed his head up that day and since then he has been giving us signs that her claims are true grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 10:15am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't care what you think . Telling the truth hurts that's why you consider these as personal attacks . You are quack and fake and the law will get your ass soon .

A quack doctor who does not understand cognition and what neurosurgery treats lipsrsealed .
Coming from someone who says the brain shutdown (Na Laptop?) and supported by someone who says the brain sleeps, I'm not surprised. Ignorance is an amazing thing. Fills someone​ up with so much pride that they don't realize that they're making a mockery of themselves.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 10:15am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That lady messed his head up that day and since then he has been giving us signs that her claims are true grin

The guy is still having intellectual spasms since.
LOL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Coming from someone who says the brain shutdown (Na Laptop?) and supported by someone who says the brain sleeps, I'm not surprised. Ignorance is an amazing thing. Fills someone​ up with so much pride that they don't realize that they're making a mockery of themselves.

I explained that high cognition areas are mostly inactive during sleep and that's why people can experience sleep terrors and sleep walking without being conscious of their actions caused by switching errors . While the most primitive neurological regions such as central pattern generators are still active (Neurology of Free Will pg 254 and 255 "Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg)

Jeez ... I really had to check that book again just because of you . And I thought my memory was fuccking up .

And you seriously man you find your most of your information on Wikipedia because I let you be does not mean you are safe wink . Don't let me make more revelations . Last warning !
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2017
felixomor:

The guy is still having intellectual spasms since.
LOL grin

Its disconcerting for him because he thought he could fool everyone into believing what he is clearly not . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 10:29am On May 26, 2017
Billy, the best you do to the two above is to observe them and avoid quoting them on irrelevant issues else they will drag you to their level of foolishness....

If you notice, many don't take them serious anymore, myself inclusive

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 10:32am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I explained that high cognition areas are mostly inactive during sleep and that's why people can experience sleep terrors and sleep walking without being conscious of their actions caused by switching errors . While the most primitive neurological regions such as central pattern generators are still active (Neurology of Free Will pg 254 and 255 "Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg)

Jeez ... I really had to check that book again just because of you . And I thought my memory was fuccking up .

And you seriously man you find your most of your information on Wikipedia because I let you be does not mean you are safe wink . Don't let me make more revelations . Last warning !
Neurology of free will and Power of Habit are now a textbook on Neuroscience of sleep? How interesting!
Sure, I read, Wikipedia, but unlike you, those little numbers attached to their points are reference articles and I read them too. You should learn how to read research articles.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 10:33am On May 26, 2017
adepeter26:
Billy, the best you do to the two above is to observe them and avoid quoting them on irrelevant issues else they will drag you to their level of foolishness....

Sorry, last time. grin grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Neurology of free will and Power of Habit are now a textbook on Neuroscience of sleep? How interesting!

You don't need a text book or an article on 'Neuroscience of sleep' [this is actually a Wikipedia article by the way , Congrats ] to understand or partake in any discourse on the Neuroscience of sleep . Knowledge can be gotten from any source . The point is that you understand that and can bring up the information from your source to support your opinion or arguments .

The argument was not on the Neuroscience on Sleep , the argument was on what Felixomor meant by the brain sleeps . You rushed to wikipedia , then to the article 'Neuroscience of sleep" without understanding the argument and then mocked me and called me ignorant grin . Funny right ? grin

Sure, I read, Wikipedia, but unlike you, those little numbers attached to there points are reference articles and I read them too. You should learn how to read research articles.

What does this have to do with anything . You want a medal for this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2017
adepeter26:

More like billy these guys will expose our ignorance . Let's take to our heels before they do grin

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 11:25am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What kind of shallowness is this ? You don't pay to be part of the community . You only pay to write the exams and yearly dues once you become a member

Calling an atheist intelligent is a travesty on logic and reasoning grin

you don't pay to be part of the community? but there's yearly fee?

I thought you said they "don't make any payment"

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

you don't pay to be part of the community? but there's yearly fee?

Stop twisting words to make it seem like you are making sense .

You claimed to have to pay to be part of MENSA .

You only pay ONLY when you are already a member

Two different things

Abeg shift .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You don't need a text book or an article on 'Neuroscience of sleep' [this is actually a Wikipedia article by the way , Congrats ] to understand or partake in any discourse on the Neuroscience of sleep . Knowledge can be gotten from any source . The point is that you understand that and can bring up the information from your source to support your opinion or arguments .

The argument was not on the Neuroscience on Sleep , the argument was on what Felixomor meant by the brain sleeps . You rushed to wikipedia , then to the article 'Neuroscience of sleep" without understanding the argument and then mocked me and called me ignorant grin . Funny right ? grin

What does this have to do with anything . You want a medal for this ?
Wikipedia has an article on Neuroscience of sleep, there are textbooks on Neuroscience of sleep. Wikipedia has an article on malaria​, there are textbooks on Malaria, what's your point?
You reading a few lines from a book that talks about sleep as compared to reading a textbook fully dedicated to sleep shows me your thought process.
I'm not surprised though.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop twisting words to make it seem like you are making sense .
You claimed to have to pay to be part of MENSA .
You only pay ONLY when you are already a member
Two different things
Abeg shift .
you pay to take the test, pay to join and pay to stay
Google some more bro
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

Google some more bro

okay
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Wikipedia has an article on Neuroscience of sleep, there are textbooks on Neuroscience of sleep. Wikipedia has an article on malaria​, there are textbooks on Malaria, what's your point?
You reading a few lines from a book that talks about sleep as compared to reading a textbook fully dedicated to sleep shows me your thought process.
I'm not surprised though.

THE ARGUMENT WAS NOT ON THE NEUROSCIENCE OF SLEEP , THE ARGUMENT WAS ON WHAT FELIXOMOR MEANT BY THE BRAIN SLEEPS .

I'm done with this pointless talk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 11:42am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

okay

wanna know how I knew?

cuz I had an English friend experience it, he passed the test but didn't want to pay the £50 or so required to renew his membership cuz he felt there's really nothing to gain from the organisation except that you guys just meet once a while in a drab way and get to pretend you guys are the most brilliant people in the world and you're in a particular list of these guys, beyond that there was really NOTHING else he gained from it for a whole year NOTHING!!!
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 11:44am On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

THE ARGUMENT WAS NOT ON THE NEUROSCIENCE OF SLEEP , THE ARGUMENT WAS ON WHAT FELIXOMOR MEANT BY THE BRAIN SLEEPS .

I'm done with this pointless talk .
If you've read a textbook on sleep, not excerpts or a few lines, you would have seen why his position and your rejoinder are laughable.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 11:45am On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

Google some more bro
They are more or less a social club?
Who knew grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Born2Freak(f): 12:08pm On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you prove the miracles are fake ?

http://www.thelordschosenworld.org/articles-view.php?code=1374966756

Fake miracule!

The guy claims to be deaf and dumb from birth but he could speak and hear well after he was healed. grin grin

You know when you stay in a dark room for hours and then go out into the sun, it takes time for your eyes to adjust because to daylight seems too bright (even though it is not too bright)?

This man was deaf and dumb. There is no way he would even be able to speak or hear properly as soon as he got healed. He would need time to adjust to the new sounds he is hearing and to gather his tongue to speak well.

But no, after the healing, he was able to repeat "one, two, three, four" with the healer!

STAGED MIRACLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

wanna know how I knew?

cuz I had an English friend experience it, he passed the test but didn't want to pay the £50 or so required to renew his membership cuz he felt there's really nothing to gain from the organisation except that you guys just meet once a while in a drab way and get to pretend you guys are the most brilliant people in the world and you're in a particular list of these guys, beyond that there was really NOTHING else he gained from it for a whole year NOTHING!!!

Are they a community of brilliant people ? Yes . Are most of them theists ? Yes

Im not sure why your story is of any importance to me . Stories can be made up you know .

But you can go through American MENSA's facebook page to ascertain the truth : https://web.facebook.com/AmericanMensa/
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

If you've read a textbook on sleep, not excerpts or a few lines, you would have seen why his position and your rejoinder are laughable.

Even from the article where you got to know about the Neuroscience of Sleep , it clearly stated that mental activities occur in different regions in the brain not all . And that some parts of the brain shut down during sleep

It is clear that you are now own your own (OYO ) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

Fake miracule!

The guy claims to be deaf and dumb from birth but he could speak and hear well after he was healed. grin grin

You know when you stay in a dark room for hours and then go out into the sun, it takes time for your eyes to adjust because to daylight seems too bright (even though it is not too bright)?

This man was deaf and dumb. There is no way he would even be able to speak or hear properly as soon as he got healed. He would need time to adjust to the new sounds he is hearing and to gather his tongue to speak well.

But no, after the healing, he was able to repeat "one, two, three, four" with the healer!

STAGED MIRACLE!

Before testifiers go to the podium to testify . They are tested thoroughly . I've seen cases where people who claim to receive miracles are sent back because it is clear their problems are still with them . Sometimes the pastor continues praying for them till the condition improves .

Most of them can't pronounce the words correctly . And not all people who were once deaf and dumb have the problem from birth . Some knew how to speak before their ability to speak and hear debilitated because of one sickness or the other .

And what I mean by prove the miracles are fake is to investigate the testimony and testifiers and prove they weren't suffering from the disabilities before they testified . I know you are an atheist and atheists don't understand what evidence means . I observed and discovered this truth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

They are more or less a social club?
Who knew grin grin cheesy grin

I tell you, nothing more

infact many people don't like joining even when they pass the test
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are they a community of brilliant people ? Yes . Are most of them theists ? Yes

Im not sure why your story is of any importance to me . Stories can be made up you know .

But you can go through American MENSA's facebook page to ascertain the truth : https://web.facebook.com/AmericanMensa/
grin grin

if course stories can be made up but from my posts here so far readers can see I know fully well what I'm talking about unlike you who makes it up as you go grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

Fake miracule!

STAGED MIRACLE!

Blood of Amadioha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Before testifiers go to the podium to testify . They are tested thoroughly . I've seen cases where people who claim to receive miracles are sent back because it is clear their problems are still with them . Sometimes the pastor continues praying for them till the condition improves .

Most of them can't pronounce the words correctly . And not all people who were once deaf and dumb have the problem from birth . Some knew how to speak before their ability to speak and hear debilitated because of one sickness or the other .

And what I mean by prove the miracles are fake is to investigate the testimony and testifiers and prove they weren't suffering from the disabilities before they testified . I know you are an atheist and atheists don't understand what evidence means . I observed and discovered this truth .

Born2freak . In addition to this , testifiers in the testimony magazine state their home addresses . Pick the Lord's Chosen magazine , see the home address of the testifier and prove your claim !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.