Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. (8759 Views)

Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by joeace2020(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
e pain me small grin

Men like you are the type that beg girls for money, you are cursed and a disgrace to your generation.

Thank you. grin grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by joeace2020(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
how do you know a ho if your momma didn't teach you from her own life experience

Lol! for a like and a pm... Hahaha blood of zedekiah!! Mummy don't mind these kids on nl who'll do anything for a woman, you are blessed wherever you are.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by chisombenedicta(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
A slay queen is a hard worker, a woman who leads in corporate and business environment with her intelligence, wisdom, class and grace while looking her best.

A slay queen is a woman who pays for her own lifestyle, glamorous or not.

If you are the kind of woman who depends on men to survive, fathers excluded, if you are the type who waits for alert from sugar daddy so you can rock that Chanel bag and human hair, you are a ho.
slay queen or BOSSLADY?
A BOSSLADY is an independent woman who works for her money...
Would you want to rephrase ur definition of 'slay queen'don't misunderstand the two

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 6:45pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Thank you. grin grin
you are welcome grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by kingofcasting(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2017
smiley

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
Guys that hate slay queens, pls leave them alone, go an meet mgbekes and mary Amakas lipsrsealed
haba na jesus i come see 4 ur dp.was expecting to see some bootylicious slayqueen cheesy

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

Well, I choose to and I'll tell you why.

The reason these men tag every slay queen a runs girl is because most of these "slay queens" are runs girls.

I find it offensive when I hear a man call a hard working woman a "slay queen" in the concept of runs.

gbam

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

Well, I choose to and I'll tell you why.

The reason these men tag every slay queen a runs girl is because most of these "slay queens" are runs girls.

I find it offensive when I hear a man call [b]a hard working woman a "slay queen" [/b]in the concept of runs.

Lefulefu give this lady a massage grin she has done well

U see the time she comment cheesy she get job! Some since morning by their finger u know ones wey no get work yet still shouting slay grin
Who slay epp ... even beyonce go tire grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Lol! for a like and a pm... Hahaha blood of zedekiah!! Mummy don't mind these kids on nl who'll do anything for a woman, you are blessed wherever you are.
See as you just dey expose your technique for Nairaland. So if I blast mumu like you I dey expect pm?

You be everlasting mumu.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Sunshyne200(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
A slay queen is a hard worker, a woman who leads in corporate and business environment with her intelligence, wisdom, class and grace while looking her best.

If you are the kind of woman who depends on men to survive, fathers excluded, if you are the type who waits for alert from sugar daddy so you can rock that Chanel bag and human hair, you are a ho.

Hmm, what do I give you now.
Maybe a million likes.
I want to stay something, but I am just going to plagiarize what you said.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Sunshyne200(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

I disagree, you can't dress like a ho and expect people to treat you with class.

Again!!! It seems your IQ is not Nigerian made.
Please check the made and get back to me.
I need to marry from there.

Good thinking dear.
Another million likes...
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

U see the time she comment cheesy she get job! Some since morning by their finger u know ones wey no get work yet still shouting slay grin
massage ogini? grin grin grin
i cant be giving her a massage without her permission na grin grin grin.make she no go slap me grin.
but i don give her a cup of wine sha cheesy.she has spoken well cheesy.
hehe forget those ones wey dey carry slayqueens an slaydragons for head grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Lalas247(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

massage ogini? grin grin grin
i cant be giving her a massage without her permission na grin grin grin.make she no go slap me grin.
but i don give her a cup of wine sha cheesy.she has spoken well cheesy.
hehe forget those ones wey dey carry slayqueens an slaydragons for head grin
Na d trend this month grin
So slay dragon seff dey grin lol awon oloshi orisirisi
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Na d trend this month grin
So slay dragon seff dey grin lol awon oloshi orisirisi
slaying of life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Lalas247(f): 8:02pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

slaying of life grin grin grin

Haha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 8:28pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

haba na jesus i come see 4 ur dp.was expecting to see some bootylicious slayqueen cheesy
I love Jesus

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 8:51pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

God punish you for this statement, thunder fire you left right and centre. This thread is to educate people, if you are too stupid to get an education, duck off to hell.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
God punish you for this statement, thunder fire you left right and centre. This thread is to educate people, if you are too stupid to get an education, duck off to hell.
lady calm down cheesy
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Lalas247(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
Kimbra here grin

Pele o i no know say d shoe fits as e pain u like this grin
Please keep slaying skay dem all infact o don't mind us...
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Lalas247(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

lady calm down cheesy
Lol she don vex o
U b bad influence i swear thank god don bless me like kilode grin if not i for ketch dat bullet
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Kimbra here grin

Pele o i no know say d shoe fits as e pain u like this grin
Please keep slaying skay dem all infact o don't mind us...
what pains me is your display of complete stupidity, did you read the thread atal or you jump to the same definition given by all the pained nairaland dudes? My dear, learn to read and understand before supporting men like a mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

lady calm down cheesy
no
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol she don vex o
U b bad influence i swear thank god don bless me like kilode grin if not i for ketch dat bullet
haba wetin i come do wey i be bad influence na? cheesy iyam a peace maker cheesy.
oya Dominicah come and take kiss make u calm down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 9:41pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

I never heard the tirm slay queen but I totally agree to what you said a 100%
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

haba wetin i come do wey i be bad influence na? cheesy iyam a peace maker cheesy.
oya Dominicah come and take kiss make u calm down cheesy
is vodka I need
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I never heard the tirm slay queen but I totally agree to what you said a 100%
you have never heard the term yet you agree with her, hahahahahahaha, girl your mumu is raise to power 100 grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
you have never heard the term yet you agree with her, hahahahahahaha, girl your mumu is raise to power 100 grin
Do u have Acrorthosis? grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
Do u have Acrorthosis? grin
you dissapointed me dear, how will you know if she is correct when you never heard of the word? Do you live in a cave where there are no tvs and phones? Wait how are you communicating right now, cos I am shocked you've never heard of slay queen.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
is vodka I need
strong babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

strong babe cheesy
you are too kind grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

strong babe cheesy
that's how we slay grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
[s]see Mr Nairaland that never was, na your mama teach me work. Amala eating bastard[/s].

Ashi hi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caught In The Moment … (18+) / My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / Guys, How Will You Feel?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.