Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. (8772 Views)

Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Ashi hi grin
failure grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2017
chisombenedicta:
slay queen or BOSSLADY?
A BOSSLADY is an independent woman who works for her money...
Would you want to rephrase ur definition of 'slay queen'don't misunderstand the two

So in your words and that of the OP, it is okay for a lady termed "slay queen" not to be independent? I thought we were in 2017, really.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2017
photoshoot:

So in your words and that of the OP, it is okay for a lady termed "slay queen" not to be independent? I thought we were in 2017, really.
read the thread nitwit. Op didn't say that shit slowpoke!!
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
failure grin

grin see me see wahala o

Lol, come out with your main moniker madam slayer, queen slayer grin

Your mates were at work since morning, you are here trying to justify your slaying prowess on bed for money.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
read the thread nitwit. Op didn't say that shit slowpoke!!

grin okay slayer, how much do you charge? tongue
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
you dissapointed me dear, how will you know if she is correct when you never heard of the word? Do you live in a cave where there are no tvs and phones? Wait how are you communicating right now, cos I am shocked you've never heard of slay queen.
i said I agree with her statement sha... Wetin dey worry you oo?
You dey behave like pikin wey suck ehn papa chest.....
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
i said I agree with her statement sha... Wetin dey worry you oo?
You dey behave like pikin wey suck ehn papa chest.....
you agreed with what you don't know, olodo.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 11:09pm On May 23, 2017
photoshoot:

grin okay slayer, how much do you charge? tongue
charge for what Mr failure? cheesy
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 11:11pm On May 23, 2017
photoshoot:

grin see me see wahala o

Lol, come out with your main moniker madam slayer, queen slayer grin

Your mates were at work since morning, you are here trying to justify your slaying prowess on bed for money.
If your IQ was above average, You won't make this ignorant statement, You are a disgrace, no wonder you came last at the competition.

What's all the black spots on your forehead? Are you dying?
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2017
Abeg hu buy phone for dis ashawo(water leak frm ynash) op?wey dey hia dey encourage d remaining gud galz to dey sell dia bodi lyk ha?
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 11:12pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
If your IQ was above average, You won't make this ignorant statement, You are a disgrace, no wonder you came last at the competition.

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 11:15pm On May 23, 2017
youngreezy:
Abeg hu buy phone for dis ashawo(water leak frm ynash) op?wey dey hia dey encourage d remaining gud galz to dey sell dia bodi lyk ha?
empty head, you no get sense.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Fuckshiit: 11:16pm On May 23, 2017
gringrin

fûçking still here? grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
pile or garbage from a dunce. You are so daft, you cannot learn, you are unteachable, now wànk off to hell !!!

careful now .. we don't want you to pop a vein.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
water leak frm ynash....
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
water leak from ynash...comon carry dat ur slacked vagina walls comot hia...
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 1:02am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
you agreed with what you don't know, olodo.
Abi.. I am a GM Manager and work hard for the money.. I have never asked a guy for nothing except good lovin grin If u ask u man for money u a ho.. Straight up.. The parent gave birth to you they should pay or get a freakin job

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 3:57am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:

grin came last kwa?? Lol 5 out of 23 is last? And you say my IQ is below average? grin cheesy issokay issokay
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 4:57am On May 24, 2017
Op cant debate....You go against her, she comes for your skull....You support her, you're a brainie.

To avoid all the insult that would be oozing from the Op....I'll suggest we all support her claims not because she's 100% right but because she cant stand anyone giving an opposing idea.

Op....You made a lot of sense all along.

Wawa banza

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:16am On May 24, 2017
TheCabal:

careful now .. we don't want you to pop a vein.
so that's your pic? Thought you were a guy, such an ugly dirty woman, spits.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:17am On May 24, 2017
Freiden:
Op cant debate....You go against her, she comes for your skull....You support her, you're a brainie.

To avoid all the insult that would be oozing from the Op....I'll suggest we all support her claims not because she's 100% right but because she cant stand anyone giving an opposing idea.

Wawa banza
thanks hun
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:19am On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

grin came last kwa?? Lol 5 out of 23 is last? And you say my IQ is below average? grin cheesy issokay issokay

shut up your Yoruba ewedu drinking mouth. What position did you take at the finals? Last or not?
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:27am On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
Abi.. I am a GM Manager and work hard for the money.. I have never asked a guy for nothing except good lovin grin If u ask u man for money u a ho.. Straight up.. The parent gave birth to you they should pay or get a freakin job
well you are correct about your definition of a hoe, It would havee been relevant if the topic was about hoes, it's about slay queens so you see, you are so stupid not to have tried to understand the thread before making a ridiculous comment.

Who asked you if you are a GM? Notice me. That's how girls like you keep attracting men like photoshoot, youngreezy and trannys like Thecabal who keep begging you for money and leaching on you forever till they find a suitable mgbeke girl for marriage. At the end of the day, they use your body and your money for nothing. Stupid girl.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2017
Freiden:

Wawa banza

grin kill me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:31am On May 24, 2017
youngreezy:
water leak from ynash...comon carry dat ur slacked vagina walls comot hia...
I pity you cos you sound pained, you are a lost soul, you lost your soul when you became a begger of women for money. You are a disgrace.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:31am On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

grin kill me
die
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
shut up your Yoruba ewedu drinking mouth. What position did you take at the finals? Last or not?

grin out of 23 tongue
Slay queen, you gonna give it a trial? grin with your hairy chest and yam leg.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 9:34am On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

grin out of 23 tongue
Slay queen, you gonna give it a trial? grin with your hairy chest and yam leg.
failure tongue grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
well you are correct about your definition of a hoe, It would havee been relevant if the topic was about hoes, it's about slay queens so you see, you are so stupid not to have tried to understand the thread before making a ridiculous comment.

Who asked you if you are a GM? Notice me. That's how girls like you keep attracting men like photoshoot, youngreezy and trannys like Thecabal who keep begging you for money and leaching on you forever till they find a suitable mgbeke girl for marriage. At the end of the day, they use your body and your money for nothing. Stupid girl.

I see you like my moniker so much grin
You even had to go check my profile wink

Anyways I don't do ashi's kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
failure tongue grin

grin let us see how you look like, prolly growing beards already sef embarassed or is it moustache? tongue
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
I pity you cos you sound pained, you are a lost soul, you lost your soul when you became a begger of women for money. You are a disgrace.
me pained?kikikiki i dnt nid to waste my tym tlkin to u cos i c its of no use omor anytin u wan do abeg do na ur lyf slay on....
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 11:23am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:

for some ppl and yahoo boys don't realise they break ppls heart and don't care but God go juge am oo I'm smarter than they though I play the player lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede / Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.