Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. (8783 Views)

Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
i dont think we should define a slay queen by what she does for a living. Slaying is more than that.

Well, I choose to and I'll tell you why.

The reason these men tag every slay queen a runs girl is because most of these "slay queens" are runs girls.

I find it offensive when I hear a man call a hard working woman a "slay queen" in the concept of runs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
I just love everything about you . Can we hook up? I promise not to beg you money.
no seriously I have to ask

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Op we u keep quiet u used the words "act like" that's all I need to know that slay queens are pretenders

Women in high places don't call themselves slay queens they are called chairwomen, CEO, first lady and not the fúcked up word u just formulated "slay queen" what do u slay, nigga u are fighting yourself in this word not the guys..!!

Slay queen is for olosho op..!!

Sighs , tell them. sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
I just love everything about you . Can we hook up? I promise not to beg you money.
it means you beg girls for money, you are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Op we u keep quiet u used the words "act like" that's all I need to know that slay queens are pretenders

Women in high places don't call themselves slay queens they are called chairwomen, CEO, first lady and not the fúcked up word u just formulated "slay queen" what do u slay, nigga u are fighting yourself in this word not the guys..!!

Slay queen is for olosho op..!!
ignorant swine. read and learn.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

The reason these men tag every slay queen a runs girl is because most of these "slay queens" are runs girls.

I find it offensive when I hear a man call a hard working woman a "slay queen" in the concept of runs.

well u shouldn't cause that is what olosho do call themselves "slay queens"
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
problem with notice me girls like you who act like they are against hos are the real hoes, they act all self righteous on social media to get attention of responsible guys, only for the innocent guys to find out they they are worse than prostitutes.

shocked

Notice me girls?

Looking for the attentions of dudes?

I apologise I stepped on your toes with my comments.

Clearly, we both have different definitions of a slay queen.

Continue your discussions and have a lovely day.
kiss

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

ok. whatever.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
ignorant swine. read and learn.
fúcked up fellow..it ain't gonna work keep your concept to yourself
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Fuckshiit: 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
How much do you fûçking charge grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

shocked

Notice me girls?

Continue your discussions and have a lovely day.
kiss
you too and keep slaying wink
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
if she doesn't have, you should give her, you are a man, act like one.
let me as you these

1. A slay mama is supposed to financially okay innit? For her to always display affluence on social media. Why should I provide these basic social needs for someone who pretends to look rich?

2. Being a man doesnt mean I should take the place of her Father... Or does it?

3. Why should the guy provide for a perdon he hasn't married?

4. What bussiness does a lady have with social media if she can't provide for her basic needs?

5. Who is a Real woman? A slay queen?

6. Are humans not born into the same opportunities in life? If a man can work his way into money, why should a slay queen born into the same world of opportunities depend on a guy?

A slay queen who can't provide for her fundamental social needs is lazy, incompetent and a waste of space. Simply put. She should be off social media and working to make ends meet!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 1:57pm On May 23, 2017
whitebeard:
no seriously I have to ask
mind your bizness, kibitzer
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
it means you beg girls for money, you are cursed.
I have changed. Give me a chance.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
you too and keep slaying wink

You keep slaying.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
OK op so u are telling me Aisha is slay queen

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
let me as you these

1. A slay mama is supposed to financially okay innit? For her to always display affluence on social media. Why should I provide these basic social needs for someone who pretends to look rich?

4. What bussiness does a lady have with social media if she can't provide for her basic needs?

6. Are humans not born into the same opportunities in life? If a man can work his way into money, why should a slay queen born into the same world of opportunities depend on a guy?

A slay queen who can't provide for her fundamental social needs is lazy, incompetent and a waste of space. Simply put. She should be off social media and working to make ends meet!!!!!
you dont have to give her everything, just some support to show your love, that's all. dont be stingy.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
did i say something wrong? smiley

Nope you didn't. smiley The ladies who are attacking you don't have the capability of slaying self, so they'll keep attacking to make themselves look holy "miss innocentias in day light "

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

You keep slaying.

grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

shocked
Notice me girls?
Continue your discussions and have a lovely day. kiss
should I kiss you or praise you?

Big ups girl!!!
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

shocked
Notice me girls?
Continue your discussions and have a lovely day. kiss
should I kiss you or praise you?

Big ups girl!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
let me as you these

God bless u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:

Nope you didn't. smiley The ladies who are attacking you don't have the capability of slaying self, so they'll keep attacking to make themselves look holy "miss innocentias in day light "
love you for this.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
mind your bizness, kibitzer
Mitch..!!

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
you dont have to give her everything, just some support to show your love, that's all. dont be stingy.
same thing they say. "don't be stingy''.... If I know what I'll give her will not be appreciated or used for nothing other than slaying on social media, I won't part with his money to satisfy those needs.

It's just like I meet someone who needs money and I give him money.. I'm not helping him really... What I should do is teach him how to make money...... What I should do to a slay queen is to wreck her smartphone and buy her a nokia 3310
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
I have changed. Give me a chance.
grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:07pm On May 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
let me as you these

1. A slay mama is supposed to financially okay innit?

No definition of slay queen mandates she should be financially independent. Contemporary definition of asay queen is all about the looks and sophistication.
NevetsIbot:

For her to always display affluence on social media. Why should I provide these basic social needs for someone who pretends to look rich?

yes, that's one of the reasons a woman gets to bear your name.
NevetsIbot:

Natural male instincts.
NevetsIbot:

This should apply to all students and non-workers who aren't earning wages. See how porous it looks?
NevetsIbot:

Opportunities aren't same with ability. Some societies precondition women to limited roles.
NevetsIbot:

Slay queen has never been about the financial clout of women, rather, it's about their beauty and style.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:09pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
No definition of slay queen mandates she should be financially independent. Contemporary definition of asay queen is all about the looks and sophistication.
yes, that's one of the reasons a woman gets to bear your name.
Natural male instincts.

This should apply to all students and non-workers who aren't earning wages. See how porous it looks?
Opportunities aren't same with ability. Some societies precondition women to limited roles.
Slay queen has never been about the financial clout of women, rather, it's about their beauty and style.
I love you already, but don't beg me for money
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Mitch..!!
alright, klutz
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
problem with notice me girls like you who act like they are against hos are the real hoes, they act all self righteous on social media to get attention of responsible guys, only for the innocent guys to find out they they are worse than prostitutes.
Endorsed.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
I love you already, but don't beg me for money
I swear I won't. After being exposed 4 times with four different girls. I have learnt my lessons
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
alright, klutz
yeah yeah nice, mitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? / What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? / How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.