Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. (8781 Views)

Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
well you are correct about your definition of a hoe, It would havee been relevant if the topic was about hoes, it's about slay queens so you see, you are so stupid not to have tried to understand the thread before making a ridiculous comment.

Who asked you if you are a GM? Notice me. That's how girls like you keep attracting men like photoshoot, youngreezy and trannys like Thecabal who keep begging you for money and leaching on you forever till they find a suitable mgbeke girl for marriage. At the end of the day, they use your body and your money for nothing. Stupid girl.
http://nina4uuu..com/2014/01/facebook-scammer.html?m=1 I wasted his time and money going to the bank and I got him imbarresed.... Bleep liers.. God go judge am
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by ibkonekt(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2017
Dominicah..you are confused...please open google and do a comparison check between an independent lady and a slay queen.

Slay queens are whores (not generalizing) but thats the current meaning of the word.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by TheMortician: 12:49pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
http://nina4uuu..com/2014/01/facebook-scammer.html?m=1 I wasted his time and money going to the bank and I got him imbarresed.... Bleep liers.. God go judge am
folks like you who states without being prompted that they are MDs are often as poor as a marooned rat.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by TheMortician: 1:02pm On May 24, 2017
ibkonekt:
Dominicah..you are confused...please open google and do a comparison check between an independent lady and a slay queen.

Slay queens are whores (not generalizing) but thats the current meaning of the word.
it is embarrassing the way you carry on. First of all, try an get the definition of a slay queen before you term them hoes. The problem with people like you is that you look at the world form the skewed standpoint of your limited knowledge.

What's a slay queen really?

Let's separate the words, slay and queen? To slay is to "outshine" "outmatch" , to "standout" from the crown or " destroy" the opposition. A queen is a female monarch bit in this sense it means the "king" of the act of "slaying".

Same convention brought about "Drama Queen" meaning someone good at heating the polity or any dramatic person.

A slay queen is roughly a person/ female who outshines the competition in beauty, dress sense and isn't afraid to show these off.

It's your turn to ask Google and apologise.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

I see you like my moniker so much grin
You even had to go check my profile wink

Anyways I don't do ashi's kiss
If you get an ashi to date you with you multi colored face, you should be grateful. meanwhile, i dont do failures, slay queens go for the best, we target those who have made it, not sore losers like you. you could not win ordinary Mr NL, what can you win in this life. Go and die boy, you look sickly.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:20pm On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

grin let us see how you look like, prolly growing beards already sef embarassed or is it moustache? tongue
go and drink ewedu, its about time, you are not coherent cheesy
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:21pm On May 24, 2017
youngreezy:
me pained?kikikiki i dnt nid to waste my tym tlkin to u cos i c its of no use omor anytin u wan do abeg do na ur lyf slay on....
yea, we keep slaying and pained dogs keep barking grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
for some ppl and yahoo boys don't realise they break ppls heart and don't care but God go juge am oo I'm smarter than they though I play the player lol
love you for that
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:23pm On May 24, 2017
ibkonekt:

you are ignorant, i have come to cure your ignorance, you should thank me.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
cool stuff
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
TheMortician:
it is embarrassing the way you carry on. First of all, try an get the definition of a slay queen before you term them hoes. The problem with people like you is that you look at the world form the skewed standpoint of your limited knowledge.

What's a slay queen really?

Let's separate the words, slay and queen? To slay is to "outshine" "outmatch" , to "standout" from the crown or " destroy" the opposition. A queen is a female monarch bit in this sense it means the "king" of the act of "slaying".

Same convention brought about "Drama Queen" meaning someone good at heating the polity or any dramatic person.

A slay queen is roughly a person/ female who outshines the competition in beauty, dress sense and isn't afraid to show these off.

It's your turn to ask Google and apologise.
wow, you are brilliant. i am happy there is at least one smart guy here. kudos.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:
gringrin

fûçking still here? grin
this slowpoke who keeps repeating the same thing over and over again like a pig who is masturbatingg is still here?? undecided
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Amarabae(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
A slay queen is a perfectionist, she always strive to be unique in everything, she is charismatic, bold and confident in whatever she does.
She oozes Class and she is not cheap.
She is very proud to be a woman.
She carries herself as a queen fit for the king.
She walks like royalty, every thing she puts on is a hit.
She does not beg, she can cater for herself.
More and more and more. Slayqueens.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
A slay queen is a perfectionist, she always strive to be unique in everything, she is charismatic, bold and confident in whatever she does.
She oozes Class and she is not cheap.
She is very proud to be a woman.
She carries herself as a queen fit for the king.
She walks like royalty, every thing she puts on is a hit.
She does not beg, she can cater for herself.
More and more and more. Slayqueens.
you nailed it dear
hugs#
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
Abi.. I am a GM Manager and work hard for the money.. I have never asked a guy for nothing except good lovin grin If u ask u man for money u a ho.. Straight up.. The parent gave birth to you they should pay or get a freakin job

If I ask MY Man for money, I'm a farming tool? shocked

Mind you not some random guy or guys but MY Man? grin

I bet you have funded a few men for their loving? Or no body asks money of anybody? Ayam not understanding this statement of yours.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
cool
Dominicah:
ur mama..
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
cool
Dominicah:
ur mama
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
youngreezy:
coolur mama
please take you k-leg away from here. gonorrhea patient.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by youngreezy(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
Dominicah:
please take you k-leg away from here. gonorrhea patient.
hu's d pained dog naw?u tnk insultin sum1 makes u tough?pure insecured weakilng...mke i cary myself comot bfore u chop me raw...no mention me oo i don taya u win...hheheheeheheheh
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
youngreezy:
hu's d pained dog naw?u tnk insultin sum1 makes u tough?pure insecured weakilng...mke i cary myself comot bfore u chop me raw...no mention me oo i don taya u win...hheheheeheheheh
mumu goan die.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nina4u(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
TheMortician:
folks like you who states without being prompted that they are MDs are often as poor as a marooned rat.
yeah ..im so poor I live right on a golf course in a house.. Smaller house than thats around me.. 15 room mansions.. I still have my own house and my own pool although not a mansion.. What do you have? Mammas apartment were u share a room?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by TheMortician: 5:50pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
yeah ..im
I'm
so poor I live right on a golf course in a house.. Smaller smaller house than thats around me.. 15 room mansions mansion.. I still have my own house and my own pool although not a mansion.. What do you have? Mammas mamma's apartment were u share a room?
The problem with the internet is that with 10 mb you can be Aisha's cousin or Dangote's niece or even the owner of a private jet, however, what internet data can not convey on you is your basic lack of minimum education as a result of low quality school reserved for those who earn less than the minimum wage!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by chisombenedicta(f): 6:39pm On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

So in your words and that of the OP, it is okay for a lady termed "slay queen" not to be independent? I thought we were in 2017, really.
it's their choice
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2017
chisombenedicta:
it's their choice

For someone to be a queen of whatsoever, she must have attained a level of royalty, and that to me comes with different packages.
You can't be a slay queen and be asking for 500naira airtime, you are just a slay servant.
You can't be a slay queen and be begging to be taken to Cold stone, that's a slay begger.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
photoshoot:

For someone to be a queen of whatsoever, she must have attained a level of royalty, and that to me comes with different packages.
You can't be a slay queen and be asking for 500naira airtime, you are just a slay servant.
You can't be a slay queen and be begging to be taken to Cold stone, that's a slay begger.

where Dominicah ?

I wonder if Linda Ikeji and other successful Nigerian girls... consider themselves slay queens....

It's just rebranding ! From Ashewo to Runs girl... now it's slay queen. Same content different package.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by FvckShiT(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2017
Dominicah:
I am an slowpoke who keeps repeating the same thing over and over again like a pig who is masturbatingg ,Am sorry fvckshiit?? sad

Fûçking good for you,Höe-minicah smiley
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / Female Students Asked to Paint an Unclad Men In Front Of Them As Quiz.(pic) / Even This Coronavirus Dont Stop Ladies From Making Bra On Boobs Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.