Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66711 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
Laird:

OK Op....I don't personally have any readily available job for You to do but I will ask around....
Mr Billy please ask around too

Op You can also ask her questions like why She wants to sleep with You and phone record her answers without her knowing... And tell her some days later that You have recorded her sexual confession statements on Audio voice record and that She should leave You alone and allow You to stay in the house in peace and that You have copied it on two CDs and given one Cd of the Recording to a lawyer and the second CD of the recording to a police friend to give Her husband if maybe You loose your life or she pushes You out of the House, the Lawyer and police are to give her husband the C.D if the lawyer or police notices something has happened to You

I believe this would solve the problem

Readers please if anyone has or knows off any skilled or unskilled job available, please contact the OP

With due respect, guy, believe me, this is the lamest comment so far
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2017
Henri8:

She can do that. Remember her husband works with one of the nation's security agencies right?
She can set you up, get you locked up and only her would be able to put in words for your release (you would look for her).

ok, thanks
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Laird(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2017
id911 Please contact Me through my email address on my signature, There might be a job with accomodation for YOU if You are fit and Competent for the JOB. The pay might not be much but You could take it as a stop gap solution for now. Its a mental involving job involving internet and You stay on the premises.

A lot of Africans are our own worst enemies. See Indians and Pakistanis and Latinos help each other abroad and in their own Country with employment links, job contacts, school and inforrmation links.

Instead of some people asking people they know about available jobs for the OP, they are busy asking the OP to sleep with His Benefactor that is housing him's wife. What NONSENSE. Tell Me The Sleep With Another Man's Wife Crew? Would You House Your PARTNER'S RELATIVE and have the relative Pay YOU BACK BY SLEEPING WITH YOUR PARTNER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

I learnt one thing in this Nigeria. A lot of People who blab about Networth and achievements don't most times provide Practical results nor practically assist people with job links when reached or informed for assistance or information about someone needing job opportunities not money.

Op shoot me a mail with Your phone number. Email address on my Profile page

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
Laird:

id911 Please contact Me through my email address on my signature, There might be a job with accomodation for YOU if You are fit and Competent for the JOB. The pay might not be much but You could take it as a stop gap solution for now. Its a mental involving job involving internet and You stay on the premises.

A lot of Africans are our own worst enemies. See Indians and Pakistanis and Latinos help each other abroad and in their own Country with employment links, job contacts, school and inforrmation links.

Instead of some people asking people they know about available jobs for the OP, they are busy asking the OP to sleep with His Benefactor that is housing him's wife. What NONSENSE. Tell Me The Sleep With Another Man's Wife Crew? Would You House Your PARTNER'S RELATIVE and have the relative Pay YOU BACK BY SLEEPING WITH YOUR PARTNER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

I learnt one thing in this Nigeria. A lot of People who blab about Networth and achievements don't most times provide Practical results nor practically assist people with job links when reached or informed for assistance or information about someone needing job opportunities not money.

Op shoot me a mail with Your phone number. Email address on my Profile page

aiit, thanks bro
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by rainerboy1010: 1:44pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
move out of the house. I no fit blow grammar for this simple problem

AND LOOK FOR A MALE friend to stay with

then go and look for job

nonsense woman way husband no dey

you know no say na you done become assistant husband
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by lightwind(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
Op don't u think dis woman really wanna know ur reaction...azn learn how young guys behave sexually or their feellings when they found themselves in a house with a married woman alone...did u say she has undressed in ur front b4? mabe she might not be real.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2017
lightwind:
Op don't u think dis woman really wanna know ur reaction...azn learn how young guys behave sexually or their feellings when they found themselves in a house with a married woman alone...did u say she has undressed in ur front b4? mabe she might not be real.

So I must come hear to tell you all that has been happening before you believe right? Perhaps I'm a toddler who doesn't understand a thing
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by lightwind(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
id911:

So I must come hear to tell you all that has been happening before you believe right? Perhaps I'm a toddler who doesn't understand a thing
no not at all ur not a kid now...my opinion though...
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by jgbemson1: 11:14pm On May 27, 2017
Pm me on 07066661158
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Eno38151: 11:49pm On May 27, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls

If you keep up with recent news u will realise what all this people that work in "force/security agencies" do to cheating spouses... So help you god if you fall for this woman's tricks and he catches you two.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by arleck(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2017
Id911 am begining to smell something, abi u don yansh am finish cun come here to hear people's opinion on what you have done

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2017
arleck:
Id911 am begining to smell something, abi u don yansh am finish cun come here to hear people's opinion on what you have done

everybody no be d same bros, i no be saint but me get boundary i no fit cross
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by arleck(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2017
id911:

everybody no be d same bros, i no be saint but me get boundary i no fit cross

ok.. i go believe u small grin
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:38am On May 28, 2017
id911:

You're getting it all wrong. I can't sleep with her because she is married. I just want good advise on how to stay or talk to her anytime she becomes funny until i move out without making her feel bad

See this man, so you don't know what to do? This story is like Joseph's story in the Bible but Joseph was a boy and not a man so stop disturbing people
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

See this man, so you don't know what to do? This story is like Joseph's story in the Bible but Joseph was a boy and not a man so stop disturbing people

ok ma. Thank u
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Enoma222(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2017
id911:

I'm in Lagos Sir

i know that all this sex scandal can only happen in Lagos menn those our yoruba peeps love sex
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2017
Please stop saying this story is fake... It happened to me with a married woman.... She forced me to the bed but I refused to yield in... It happened again twice with different married women.. The last one lied she's divorced and I gave in.... Find out after many months they only had issues and separated temporarily
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2017
Yomiwayne80:
Please stop saying this story is fake... It happened to me with a married woman.... She forced me to the bed but I refused to yield in... It happened again twice with different married women.. The last one lied she's divorced and I gave in.... Find out after many months they only had issues and separated temporarily

Bro, it's not their fault for saying is fake
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:

i know that all this sex scandal can only happen in Lagos menn those our yoruba peeps love sex

Hasty generalization and seeing the whole tribe in the same boat due to, perhaps, one bad experience or hearsay is very very wrong. I'm not yoruba and the woman involved isn't yoruba too. Marital infidelity and other vices know no tribe.

There're good and bad people in every tribe

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew
the husband no go hia dat wan o. She go deny you claim say she lie To Help you not knowing you're capable of rape. Better record her on phone and video as insurance. And keep running
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by pooozeee(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls

Bro how did it go ? Did you do it eventually ?

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by stephenolamide(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Village people at work
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by kayusely70(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2020
Be Diplomatic With Her As U Pray For An Alternative Accommodation.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by oneal10: 5:32am On May 10, 2020
Are you tired of Earning few thousands of Naira but can only purchase Little quantity of Goods or services? Learn the secrets of Earning in Dollars that pays my protégé over $1000 monthly as passive income by uploading 25 paged word document on Amazon.Click the link below https:///35pSYvQ  to watch the free video.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by ghettochild4u(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Next2Bezee:

Keep holding out and exploring every avenue that can get you your own accommodation as soon as possible. Nobody likes rejection, She could also end up framing you or claiming you slept with her even if you didn't.

Some will tell you to just give in and start sleeping with her, you can do that too but soon enough, Karma for those escapades will catch up with you. Good luck.
So there's no karma for sleeping wit other people's girlfriends.. Hypocrite oshi
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
I will advice you stay away from that family because next thing now, she will set you up and accused you of rape....and no one will be there to believe your own side of the story,this is your opportunity to decide. Just walk away.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by emkz: 5:17pm On May 10, 2020
Remember Reuben lost his double portion when he bedded his dad's concubine. Also remember Joseph won the prime ministership of Egypt when he ran away from the warm thighs of his benefactor's wife. If you want to know how to avoid the temptation, find an alternative arrangement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.