Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66700 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 25, 2017
Laird:

I dont believe and accept the Sleeping with another's wife no matter the Situation.....Op needs a bail out.Enuf of impracticable immoral unrealistic non helpful talk. Op which state are You in.....

Learn tolerance. Your experience is different from others' and each human have the right to do what ever they want. We are sovereign.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by grandstar(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls

Do what Joseph did (Genesis 39:9-12) and in due season you will reap what is fine from Jehovah God. If a seventeen year old refused to cave in, how much more you in your 30's?

Please record your conversions because she will use lies like Potiphars wife to slander you. If possible, store it online on sites like soudcloud or Dropbox in case your phone is seized by her or goes missing.

Only use it once she makes a false allegation against you.. Never use it to blackmailed her. Its simply as a defence once she make s false allegations against you.

And it is best you pack out as soon as possible (Proverbs 27:12)
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2017
Laird:

I dont believe and accept the Sleeping with another's wife no matter the Situation.....Op needs a bail out.Enuf of impracticable immoral unrealistic non helpful talk. Op which state are You in.....

I'm in Lagos Sir
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2017
BE THE JOSEPH OF THIS DAY. THE WOMAN COULD HAVE SEEN YOUR BIG DICK.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

@ id911

Earth Humans need to understand that we are spirit beings from a higher vibrational frequency consciousness experiencing life on Earth which is on 3D. So, human soul exist in 3D, 4D, 5D and other higher dimensions. Earth is a high density low vibration planet, so human soul on 3D will vibrate slower than 4D, and 4D vibrates on slower than 5D. I hope you understand, I will find time to discuss on Time, but let me say this. At the consciousness of 3D, tasks and events occur slower than at 4D and so on. So an event that stretches to timeline of 1yr for a 3D Soul might take 1 month for a 5D entity, but Karma in essence that was supposed to play out for a year for a 3D soul could occur in a month for a 5D human soul. For a 6D it could happen in an instant, but if you have the technology, you could transfer the karma to your dream and never have to experience it physically.

You can even take it a step further, you can tell your DNA exactly what to do, and you can actually step outside the realm of karma and tell your ethereal self that you do not need the experience that karma offers in this life time. You humans need to know that karma is there to teach you a lesson, that is the sole aim, it is not a punisher, but an educator. So, you can have your ethereal body know that you do not want such lessons that you will learn it your own way.

This is extremely powerful and available to the illuminated ones.

Your analysis is of the 'mind' kind if you understand what I mean. Are you of the grail message stock? I might be interested in some tutorial from you Sir. Nothing bad in learning at least no knowledge is a waste
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by zealadjay(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2017
if dis ur story na true, den it's a simple situation... just go find whistle mak u blow 4 her head... after all, na whistle blowing dey rain... grin
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2017
platinumventure:
Op...don't panic...d woman can b reasonable if u sit her down n talk to her...let her understand dat u can Neva do wat she wants...beg her n she might see reason wit u...meanwhile on ur own try n double ur hurstle n leave dat crip...set up a linkleden profile n u go see job pertaining to ur course of study or u go tincan for apapa dey carry load....be brave cos nothing can pull down ur will power if u blive in urself

No problem
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

Your analysis is of the 'mind' kind if you understand what I mean. Are you of the grail message stock? I might be interested in some tutorial from you Sir. Nothing bad in learning at least no knowledge is a waste
Nope, not the mind, and actually not the Soul. There is something else that holds the blueprint of your framework that guided the growth of your physicality to who you are now, Yes, the DNA from the cells of your body, has a crystalline frame, that is what I am referring to. That is the energy form that encodes your experiences, it has its BIOS and is programmable. It the physics of human quantum biology.

By the way, I am beyond learning from Earth Humans, my lectures come from sources higher than Earth humans but humanoids no doubts.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by domchike(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I don't think it's an offense for one to ask for advice on what has been happening to him. Sometimes Some people may have almost similar experiences in life. I never wanted to say this out because some people like lies but abhor the truth. The reason I kept it to myself for some time now is because of comment like this and and how i can make people believe me but it so unfortunate this still came up
and you think the right place to seek advice is here what if the husband is following nairaland or anyone that knows you bros wise up try other means of seeking for gratification
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
Bro you have to flee like Joseph from the hands of potiphar's wife, your presence there will give room for her to keep disturbing you and a time will come that you may give in, so better find another alternative now.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
Then fxck her
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nope, not the mind, and actually not the Soul. There is something else that holds the blueprint of your framework that guided the growth of your physicality to who you are now, Yes, the DNA from the cells of your body, has a crystalline frame, that is what I am referring to. That is the energy form that encodes your experiences, it has its BIOS and is programmable. It the physics of human quantum biology.

By the way, I am beyond learning from Earth Humans, my lectures come from sources higher than Earth humans but humanoids no doubts.

In summary are you saying I can actually program and therefore control what happens to me or direct my steps on earth to my destination or achieve my desired objectives without external help? If so how can I go about discovering all these?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by barikay: 10:46pm On May 25, 2017
Move out fast n pray to God
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by brojoshua: 10:49pm On May 25, 2017
Flee from her and escape for your life
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
I wish I were in your shoes. Free pussy from heaven. If she is sweet then go for it who gives a shit?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

In summary are you saying I can actually program and therefore control what happens to me or direct my steps on earth to my destination or achieve my desired objectives without external help? If so how can I go about discovering all these?

Yes, Yes, Yes, you are smart. There is an aspect of the very fabric of your physicality that is inter-dimensional connecting with the Earth's electro-magnetic grid which you cant see, because dark matter cant be accommodated by the limited ultra-violet electromagnetic spectrum which your physical eye is limited to.

I havent got much time to discuss these stuff these days, I used to explain these every other sunday, but I am really busy these days.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, Yes, Yes, you are smart. There is an aspect of the very fabric of your physicality that is inter-dimensional connecting with the Earth's electro-magnetic grid which you cant see, because dark matter cant be accommodated by the limited ultra-violet electromagnetic spectrum which your physical eye is limited to.

I havent got much time to discuss these stuff these days, I used to explain these every other sunday, but I am really busy these days.

ok, anytime you're less busy kindly give me much broader details
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Lewaluv(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
Do you have any where else to stay? If u dont do what she wants she will probably kick you out or complain to her husband with lies. It very good that you have morals.
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Laird(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

Learn tolerance. Your experience is different from others' and each human have the right to do what ever they want. We are sovereign.

Mr, I said I don't believe in sleeping with another man's wife. It might have negative implications and repercussions in the future, or even in the Present. It is My Opinion and I am entitled to my opinion on this Free Public Forum Q.E.D.

I believe it is more practical to help in a persons capacity to help the Op maybe get some thing doing where he can stay than suggesting Unethical.....Immoral..passive docile.....low ball passive options..like Sleeping with another persons wife or blackmailing her for Money after She and the husband had housed the OP for some time.

Op what skills and job/ hustling experienced do.You have , what can You do,What qualifications do You have.....
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
Lewaluv:
Do you have any where else to stay? If u dont do what she wants she will probably kick you out or complain to her husband with lies. It very good that you have morals.

thanks but for now no but trying to wrap my head around several things. she's acting strange these days but it's understandable
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 25, 2017
Laird:

Mr, I said I don't believe in sleeping with another man's wife. It might have negative implications and repercussions in the future, or even in the Present. It is My Opinion and I am entitled to my opinion on this Free Public Forum Q.E.D.

I believe it is more practical to help in a persons capacity to help the Op maybe get some thing doing where he can stay than suggesting Unethical.....Immoral..passive docile.....low ball passive options..like Sleeping with another persons wife or blackmailing her for Money after She and the husband had housed the OP for some time.

Op what skills and job/ hustling experienced do.You have , what can You do,What qualifications do You have.....

There is something called Law of Non-Interference. Do not go against the tides, swim with it. There is less resistance in going with the current, the waves of nature. It is not good to sleep with someone's wife, but the someone's wife has put him a very hopeless situation and only his volition can help him now. My advise was for a worse case scenario, if not for now, but certainly for later, cos these issues with married women are a lifetime occurrences. A married woman has disturbed me for 4 yrs in the past, yet another disturbed for a year. There is always a lesson, when you get to that point, when you have learnt the vital lessons that comes with such presentment, they will go away. You call it manipulation, I call is a stop gap measure. The woman may certainly not give him the money, which is my intention, but she will not bother him again and she will know for sure that he wont report to the husband. Earth is not a religious camp. It is more than that. So, I have outgrown religions.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2017
Laird:

To leave the house now is the major priority
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by yeky5: 11:43pm On May 25, 2017
You are so correct

quote author=desquad post=56860825] fake story [/quote]
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by nkypat: 11:48pm On May 25, 2017
desquad:
fake story
Judas Iscariot
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by platinumventure: 12:13am On May 26, 2017
id911:

Can you link me up with someone in that Tin Can? Me can do any work o, not lazy but I've been to Tin Can severally to carry load na person go fit follow put your name or help in whatever you wanna engage in there. Trust me na weti dey happen

Bro dem no dey ell blind man say rain dey fall...if u really desire anything u can achieve it...its not all d people doing jobs in tincan started wit no extra help there...u mid to be very decisive now n take charge of ur situation....I wish u d best
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Egemeole: 12:30am On May 26, 2017
id911:

please don't try it
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Egemeole: 12:31am On May 26, 2017
Egemeole:
please don't try it
please don't try it. if her husband founds out, you will face the wrath of jealousy.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:47am On May 26, 2017
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew
You are very naive and I feel sorry for you. Do not underestimate the wrath of a woman scorned.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Laird(m): 12:49am On May 26, 2017
id911:

Thanks for your concern Sir. I have an HND Mech Engr, worked briefly as a waiter in a restaurant and also worked as a Printing Engr in an Optical Disc coy before we were laid off due to the economic situation. I'm open to any hustle that can bring in legitimate income.

To leave the house now is the major priority

OK Op....I don't personally have any readily available job for You to do but I will ask around....
Mr Billy please ask around too

Op You can also ask her questions like why She wants to sleep with You and phone record her answers without her knowing... And tell her some days later that You have recorded her sexual confession statements on Audio voice record and that She should leave You alone and allow You to stay in the house in peace and that You have copied it on two CDs and given one Cd of the Recording to a lawyer and the second CD of the recording to a police friend to give Her husband if maybe You loose your life or she pushes You out of the House, the Lawyer and police are to give her husband the C.D if the lawyer or police notices something has happened to You

I believe this would solve the problem

Readers please if anyone has or knows off any skilled or unskilled job available, please contact the OP
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:50am On May 26, 2017
fof1:

VERY BAD ADVICE,IMMORAL SATANIC AND VERY DEVILISH INDEED. U BETTER CHANGE UR LIFESTYLE OR HELL FIRE GO FIRE U WELL.

Fire burn your bumbum for mentioning you. Idiiot.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:53am On May 26, 2017
Laird:

OK Op....I don't have a job but I will ask around....
Mr Billy please ask around too

Op You can also ask her questions like why She wants to sleep with You and phone record her answers without her knowing... And tell her some days later that You have recorded her sexual confession statements on Audio voice record and that She should leave You alone and allow You to stay in the house in peace and that You have copied it on two CDs and given one Cd of the Recording to a lawyer and the second CD of the recording to a police friend to give Her husband if maybe You loose your life or she pushes You out of the House, the Lawyer and police are to give her husband the C.D if the lawyer or police notices something has happened to You

I believe this would solve the problem

Readers please if anyone has or knows off any skilled or unskilled job available, please contact the OP

Seriously? U truly don't have a job.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Laird(m): 12:57am On May 26, 2017
sammydirectly:

Seriously? U truly don't have a job.

I meant I don't presently have or know of any available job for the Op to do...

I have detailed my post..Thank You

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.