Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66697 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
glowryhaa:
She's got Sumtin up her sleeves... Avoid getting into a discussion with her.. Let everything end at greetings, ... Avoid staying at home all day.... Hope this helps tho

Yeah, I've been going out more often now but she's asks if it's because of her that I'm going out more often than before and I said no
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by miyagi01(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
Bro, if she rili needs to get laid, am sure she as male married colleagues at work dat will be willing to screw her. Dnt sleep wid another man wife, u might get caught

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Burgerlomo: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
Run 4 ya laif as simple as abc period
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2017
miyagi01:
Bro, if she rili needs to get laid, am sure she as male married colleagues at work dat will be willing to screw her. Dnt sleep wid another man wife, u might get caught

I won't, she's at the moment a full time house wife because her husband ordered her not to do anything but rather stay home and take care of their second child until she's of age.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by hardbody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

No Sir. Why that?

Your story replicates Joseph and Mrs Potiphar of Egypt

Stick to those good principles and you will be rewarded with great things just like Joseph.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2017
Here we go again!

hey mr.Joseph, continue been chaste. Prison awaits you and then, the husband will have a dream which you are going to be called to interpret.

You know the rest of the story nau..abi?

The husband will, at last, give you a job and you will become a high ranking officer

Anumanu!! a simple matter that demands your calculative skills is what you have brought here on nairaland. .

all hail the faithful op!!

poverty never scatter u finish.
I see it coming

rubbish.

Ask every rich man on earth today..there is a secret they will NEVER tell you. all u hear is what they want you to hear.

rubbish post

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
hardbody:

Your story replicates Joseph and Mrs Potiphar of Egypt

Stick to those good principles and you will be rewarded with great things just like Joseph.

hmmm...May the almighty creator uphold this
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2017
Okoh1:
Here we go again!

hey mr.Joseph, continue been chaste. Prison awaits you and then, the husband will have a dream which you are going to be called to interpret.

You know the rest of the story nau..abi?

The husband will, at last, give you a job and you will become a high ranking officer

Anumanu!! a simple matter that demands your calculative skills is what you have brought here on nairaland. .

all hail the faithful op!!

poverty never scatter u finish.
I see it coming

rubbish.

Ask every rich man on earth today..there is a secret they will NEVER tell you. all u hear is what they want you to hear.

rubbish post

thank u sir! I understand the world is funny and some things are hard to explain but it doesn't realy mean every rich man went thro some dirty routes to break thru.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Gudfellah2(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
thank u sir! I understand the world is funny and some things are hard to explain but it doesn't realy mean every rich man went thro some dirty routes to break thru. [/quote]

It's unfortunate what you are going through at the moment. It's hard I understand. But God Will see you through whatever you decide to do.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
op u remember for bible when Portipar wife be wahala joseph make he sleep wit her grin grin grin grin grin.remember how she set up joseph wen he no gree give her face.if i was u i for don pick race comot for dat house cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by teegrams(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
You in a very tight angle bruv,coupled with the fact that u broke...my advice and candid one spend less time indoors. Get out there to find a job. Stay somedays out with friends but I'm sure most of them are married, if that's the case it's important u start talking to others about ur accommodation issue. God is with you...don't sleep with that woman...I repeat again don't

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by charain: 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew

She can do anything, yes anything including blackmail and framing
if she doesn't get what she wants.
Best advice, leave that house ASAP.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by mikeycharles(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
The Joseph scenario playing again, you better flee

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by carzola(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
please hook her up with me.. Its my occupation.. I stay in lag too..

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
Bleep her
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by goodvision12(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
desquad:
fake story
Negodi!
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by zolapower: 5:45pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

@op are u a gay ? Since u said u don't av time for single lady. If u are a born again xtian ,is quite understandable . So am thinking otherwise !
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by jgbemson1: 5:45pm On May 25, 2017
bro,,,next move ..its beta u don't do it ,since it not coming from ur mind ...

I have a neighbor like that ,each she will tell me to come her see her in her room ..on getting she will pull down her bra..

I will just look and smiles...and work out ...

so stay put and look for a male to stay with ..where in lagos do u stay ?

cos I have b of help for the accommodation bro

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by gare(f): 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

Guy the only advice for you is that you start recording all your conversations from this night, I mean every conversation and you should be smart about it, because that will be your saving grace when see frames you up.

Then you start looking for alternative accommodation as soon as possible, if possible pack go church go stay.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by jjjjj2017: 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
move out of the house. I no fit blow grammar for this simple problem
awon wo ni olofo? ta lo ko e l'ede?
@d topic, shey u fit give him accommodation as u just tell d guy to leave just like dat?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crisisexpert321(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
Invest #150,000 in media business and get 25%profit yet the money remains with you. Sms 08076750300
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
carzola:
please hook her up with me.. Its my occupation.. I stay in lag too..

hahahaha...occupation kini? Bros u bad o
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

Dude you are broke and homeless at the moment so sex with a single lady should not even happen talkless of sex with a married benefactor

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by sixtusn: 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
Bros, make I yarn u, just jeje comot for that house. If Joseph had done it with Portiphar's wife, his glory would not have shone. Pls don't let that destroy ur glorious Destiny in life oo. It blocks a young guy's way in life no matter what she may offer. Surely God will see u through; it may be a step to ur glorious Destiny if u overcome d temptation. Never give in to her desire. More wisdom from above be made available for u.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
When temptation as such comes our way, let us take it as a reminder that our tomorrow is
is so great. that we cant afford to substitute with few minute pleasures. Flee my brother

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by makun01(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
lemme go and think about it........will get back to you when am through

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Charly68: 5:48pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I don't think it's an offense for one to ask for advice on what has been happening to him. Sometimes Some people may have almost similar experiences in life. I never wanted to say this out because some people like lies but abhor the truth. The reason I kept it to myself for some time now is because of comment like this and and how i can make people believe me but it so unfortunate this still came up
Never mind some folks on this page,even if your story is hypothetical,it still serves a very useful purpose to whom it may concern.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Augustus79: 5:50pm On May 25, 2017
It is very important you hold unto yourself. Resist all her antics!!!
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by LadyJasper: 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
move out of the house. I no fit blow grammar for this simple problem
D gist no tire you?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by CaptainFM1: 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
Guy, You no get friends? there's only one solution to this problem. Get out of that house. Even the best of saints fell for this kind of thing. Or at worst she will frame u up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.