Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Emotional Blackmail - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Blackmail (3652 Views)

Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / Is She Using Emotional Blackmail To Keep This Man / Emotional Blackmail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Blackmail by baybbootz(f): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2010
^^ko serius,
maybe its kuz u ddnt tell her d truth,u avoided it,b a man n b humane enuf 2 xplain strv to her.

btw i olwaes believe dat hospital scheme is just a way 2 get atention,i tot i only stoped in nollyhood.she has bn watching plenty 9ja movies.lol grin
Re: Emotional Blackmail by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2010
Thanks lets c how 2moro goes.
Re: Emotional Blackmail by sexybabes(f): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
How is she now?
Re: Emotional Blackmail by snthesis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
Got to d hospital, she's lookin lean & lost, she manages a wry smile wen she sees me, she fainted at work she said she couldnt eat,felt a part of her had gone, i just dropped her home wit a promise dat i'll b dere 4her
Re: Emotional Blackmail by baybbootz(f): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^^b there 4 her as a FWEND,nt a lover.
NO LIESSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Emotional Blackmail by lovemoi2(f): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2010
angry
Re: Emotional Blackmail by snthesis(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^gbam!
I am only but flesh and blood, "if u scratch me i'll bleed". I have decided to ride d storm, i pray time and distance do d honors
Re: Emotional Blackmail by snthesis(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^gbam!
I am only but flesh and blood, "if u scratch me i'll bleed". I have decided to ride d storm, i pray time and distance do d honors
Re: Emotional Blackmail by sexybabes(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2010
snthesis:

^^gbam!

Wt does that mean?
Re: Emotional Blackmail by snthesis(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2010
sexybabes:

Wt does that mean?

it means i cant help it if we make love am only human, secondly riding the storm entails not breaking up with her verbally, but hopefully when i travel d distance will kill her obsession and hopefully she moves on wit her life.
Re: Emotional Blackmail by baybbootz(f): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
^^
blive mi, d obsession wnt go dat easily,tell her d TRUTH, if u dnt n u leave her 2 wer eva ur goin 2,shz jus goin 2 kip kulin n tryin 2 comuniacte(wch will make ha feel worse), jus tell her d truth and easily she willl come to terms with it and let u go.

ur jus gonna b lyk d oda guys-even worse-if u dnt tel her wats UP. grin
Re: Emotional Blackmail by ayettymama(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
well im going to start by sayin its your fault, because i have ignorantly assumed u stringed her along all this while, and bein sure u did as well?? (or am i wrong?)

then im also going to say its equally wrong for you to keep stringing her along knowing you dont love her

you obviously have a heart and i respect you alot for that

guys are lackin it nowadays

you have to tell her the truth

it doesnt matter if your feeling bad cos shes gona feel worst when u end up jiltin her later on

man up let her know shell cry for a couple of days, or weeks or, ok ill stop!

but continue to pray for her she will get someone she deserves eventually

good luck
Re: Emotional Blackmail by atilla(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
guy na wa 4 u oh

u started a thread asking for advice and then u got it but still refuse to listen.
be like say not only the babe get problem, u do as well.

you are doing all the wrong things maybe na u even dey worsen ur situation.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmail by snthesis(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

well im going to start by sayin its your fault, because i have ignorantly assumed u stringed her along all this while, and bein sure u did as well?? (or am i wrong?)

then im also going to say its equally wrong for you to keep stringing her along knowing you dont love her

you obviously have a heart and i respect you alot for that

guys are lackin it nowadays

you have to tell her the truth

it doesnt matter if your feeling bad cos shes gona feel worst when u end up jiltin her later on

man up let her know shell cry for a couple of days, or weeks or, ok ill stop!

but continue to pray for her she will get someone she deserves eventually

good luck

truth b told i lent my shoulder wen she needed it and i took advantage of her weakness, sadly didnt expect her to cling so tightly, tellin her am no longer interested would crush her- i c it on her face wenever we together, cmon she evn fainted recently cos i stopped calling.
i know its wicked but she doesnt want to face reality dat i might no longer be by her side and i guess wen proximity fades ,she wud gradually pull away from my aura and learn to breathe again without me.

atilla:

guy na wa 4 u oh

u started a thread asking for advice and then u got it but still refuse to listen.
be like say not only the babe get problem, u do as well.

you are doing all the wrong things maybe na u even dey worsen your situation.

funi enuf i took an advice from d thread, i'll start practicing celibacy. now wat excuse shud i use?
Re: Emotional Blackmail by drlorenz: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
To me, what i see from this whole story is that the girl in question might not really be that serious. And the poster is prolly looking for someone to tell him, "Ditch the girl...nothing wrong with that".

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls / Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video / Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.