Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99397 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by IJOBA2: 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
These ones are just looking for trouble. When he lands in prison now, they will be in their homes eating jollof rice. angry

Awnnn..... FTC again. I dedicate this to my one and only. Let me go and continue my video call with bae of life... kiss kiss kiss

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
NA THEM

SKULL MINERS

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by burkingx(f): 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
angry angry angry

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
kayo80:

Who taught you English? Is that how to spell 'taught?'

who cares how he spelt it.....is english your mother tongue....?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by IJOBA2: 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
The same Buhari will soon cage him. He belongs to the cage.
AFONJA JIHADIST

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
your argument is flawed. stop typing in capital letters. it makes your submission appear rude like you are shouting

I CAN USE ANYTHING I LIKE. Y DOES IT AFFECT U SO MUCH, COULD IT BE DATS D WAY UR PPLE BEHAVE?. IF I USES CAPITAL LETTERS TO A FELLOW IGBO, IJAW, ISOKO ETC DEY DON'T SEEMS TO MIND. SO Y IS IT A PROBLEM TO U GUYS. C Y WE DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF DIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIA. U DON'T NO ME NEITHER DO I U, BUT UR ALREADY PICKING ISSUES WITH ME

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Tbest20(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2017
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2017
menwongo:

Who thought you geography?

N/b am not Igbo man

Why are you throwing shades at them. Do you have to be Igbo to be ignorant like you are. I can't enroll you with my geography teacher, because he's probably very old now. But I can help you with this link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area

Dont be lazy, add up the areas of the 5 states in Km2 and compare with that of Niger state's.

NB
I can help you with an English teacher though.
Thought ko, Toto ni

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by dbossbuggy(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
Congrats to him.

I have webmail, smtp, RDP, leads, and more.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

do you realy think you have a chance against the nigerian army that swore to uphold the unity of nigeria??...

stop fooling yourselfs...we deltans want no part of this madness.....

don't worry time will tell u think we are playing time will tell

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
xcolanto:

B.S! Your business is the poverty stricken kids in Ibadan that lack home training and cause a menace to society.
Your business is your illiterate adults that have no form of education that constitute touts and abegros in Oshogbo. Your business is the brown roofs that liter your region with no form of development whatsoever.

Young man Nigeria is to big for you to handle! Even ur demi god is on life support for this matter!
Your clearly delusional to think you have a say in that shit hole you call your own.
At least the so called poverty sticken kids dont run to Anambra or Enugu to sell gala on the roads grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bede2u(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. U just asserted my claim that u guys are hate-filled. Who is talking about how u guys voted here? And by the way, what gives you the impression that those countries aren't even tired of u. Igbos constitute one of the most prosecuted people around the world every year. From drug pushing to child trafficking. so what are you driving at? Even before Buhari was inaugurated, we know how much ur people were claiming unyielding hatred for the man. Now that he was voted in, u expect the same man to treat u guys equally with those that voted more wisely? Is that it? Buhari is only playing the script, u guys wrote. And get it straight to that ur skull that is pelebe, he doesn't need ur goodwill to lead the country if God so wishes.
I really should not have quoted u because there is nuttin intelligent about ur reasoning. Crime is committed by every tribe in Nigeria. Buhari should ask himself why Igbos supported yaradua from kastina but wont support him. He should also ask himself y yorubas never voted for him in 2003 2007 and 2011 until Tinubu teamed up with him. Buhari needs all d support he can get to move dis country forward. Bye bye.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Iliyasdass(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
What sense do u expect from those people that drink palm wine and alcohol always? I no mention names ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
Karlman:
...you live abroad and yet go about with this sort of empty head? ...such waste.

You know I was right and it pained you. But not to worry, continue not to have sense.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by modik(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2017
chimauk:
if ur hero(a dog) is a brave stupid coward then Wat Re u?

the Lord and owner of a Stupid Hero
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by moshino(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2017
SeniorZato:

Yes he is but he achieved wat your farher will never achieve so what do we call ur father now?

And what do you call your own father, or did he also achieve what buhari achieved?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Evenyou(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will never listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts that followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a lot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

You're simply not serious.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TruthisGOD: 11:22pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will never listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts that followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a lot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
I don't wish Buhari dead but sometimes when I remember that he ordered and justified the killing of unarmed protesters on a foreign media when he was interviwed, I really wish him... You see mr man, we're are all equal b4 God no matter ur position, status, or influence. We are all mortal.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is buhari not a COW

Are you not a sorry excuse for a human being?
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by emmalexabl(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2017
Atimes i wonder what made awolowo drank that rat poison cheesy grin ;
He must be in hellfire gnashing teeth by now grin cheesy

I will soon donate my own cow and i will crest "awolowo." on it.. ,let me see if the AFONJAs will shit nuclear bomb for nyash...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by yubarbs(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2017
mirabel001:
in my nxt world i would luv to be a biafran
Ezigbonwa!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by modik(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

At least don't so called poverty sticken kids dont run to Anambra or Enugu to sell gala on the roads grin.

Is there no dignity in labour than "Owo mi da?"
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by perez100: 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
@Misterhee, Nobody wants war but war is not only by population. Only that you guys always think the Fulani/Hausa have monopolized violence.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by onome2013: 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
You insulting the president means insulting the whole Nigerians
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by usmanbaba(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
I pity for some people shouting "War". Have you guys witnessed war before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:

Buhari should stop intimidating IPOB if he doesn't want to be ridiculed. He behaves like a mad man, he shouldn't complain when he is being treated like one. He sees Kanu and other freedom fighters in prison as slaves, arresting and intimidating them like animals, imposing obnoxious and draconian conditions on kanu as if he is a slave/animal not fit to talk, mingle, or express himself as God created him so he should face the music

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

Why are throwing shades at them. Do you have to be one to be ignorant like you are. I can't enroll you with my geography teacher, because he's probably very old now. But I can help you with this link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area

Dont be lazy, add up the areas of the 5 states in Km2 and compare with that of Niger state's.
Stop fooling around
Niger state is not biger than Igbo States.
It can be biger than two of Igbo state but never can be compared to five Igbo states.

Leave your phone or computer and travel before digging poo!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
centboy123456:

don't worry time will tell u think we are playing time will tell

are you threatning nigeria........you think we will not beat you people up they way we did with the shiites...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

[s]At least don't so called poverty sticken kids dont run to Anambra or Enugu to sell gala on the roads[/s] grin.

So says an ewedu eating cone head!
@ bolded you need jamb in your life!
You lack basic logical reasoning! The brown roofs must be rusting your skull. cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.