Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99396 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by perez100: 10:55pm On May 28, 2017
Nothing like a cow named Buhari happened. You guys are trying to have false story to tell your children tomorrow. All killings in the North sparks off more provocation than this fake news. Besides, Igbos will return fire if 1966 genocide repeat itself.

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

I was not born then, but I now understand what happened then. How can a whole tribe not have sense? Are there no elders or educated people among them? Or are they all alike?
Living in Europe and black, I vehemently did not see logic in stereotyping and generalizing. But alas, with these guys they proved the theory of generalization right. Smh

Funny how the whole of Igboland is not up to half of Niger state by land mass.
Who thought you geography?

N/b am not Igbo man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by dedunji: 10:56pm On May 28, 2017
zico530:
for your mind you be fast guy abi? By the way, Nigerians should learn how to respect their leaders, if not as President as elder.
and you think Nigerias have leaders abi check your dictionary for this two meanings criminals / leaders .

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 28, 2017
i dont even like buhari but i find this highly distastefull..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bede2u(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Even if you guys were to live with the British, u will still have problems. In fact, you will still cry of victimization. Your people are more cowish than the Buhari u see as ur number 1 enemy. Have u ever wondered why other tribes despise u guys so much?? Think! And possibly change ur ways.
This is mumu post and 3 mumus like u liked it. Igbos live in UK and US in large numbers without issues. Infact there are more Igbos in Ghana than Igbos in d north. I voted Buhari by the way as did over 300k igbos only for him to say openly in US dat we should not expect to get what other people will get. U hating Igbos only show dat u are a very hate filled person. Igbos support OBJ en mass, voted yar'adua en mass, voted GEJ en mass, live and work in every part of Nigeria and contribute their quota to nation building. Now u are telling me dat all dat count for nuttin cos we did not vote PMB en mass. Get out! Have any of u guys ever voted for Igbos?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

after zoo animals you now call us Unity beggars?.....dont forget,the rest of the world is watching too...

when we start beating una up again,nobody will come to your rescue....
lmfao Yes the world is watching you fragile and thin-skinned unity begging fools. grin

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
I am a yoruba girl but I love nnamdi kanu so much.i wish our men could be brave like this.
Ss and se wants to go their way because they know they are the ones feeding nigeria.while we yorubas are begging them to stay,but since they refuse the best thing to do is to set them against each other,spoil ss mind against their eastern brothers but OH my GOD they are reconciling with each other.
If ss and se unite we are in trouble.
As for the cow I love cow headoo please nnamdi kanu my crush give me some.
Pepper soup mode activated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
condomuser:

There is nothing wrong with naming a cow buhari, it is not an offence in a civilized society.
who tell you naming the cow cownu is an offence ?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
perez100:
Nothing like that happened. You guys are trying to have false story to tell your children tomorrow. Besides, Igbos will return fire if 1966 genocide repeat itself.
Lol. And u think u guys stand a chance? U aren't even up to 20% of the whole Nigerian population. I only pity the innocent and brilliant ones among u guys anyway.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by mployer(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
Buhari was open about his anti-igbo stance, he should expect something like this.

I see nothing wrong with it. He called for it.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
plaetton:

I was just about to say the same.

Cow is probably the most revered animal since antiquity.

A cow is a wonder of nature.
Every single part of the cow, from its skin, its bones, milk, meat, blood and even it's poo are useful for the sustenance of life.

This is a great insult, and an apology is needed.

did u say cow poo is use to sustenance life bro u can lie oh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
Fulmigati:

lmfao Yes the world is watching you fragile and thin-skinned unity begging fools. grin

hmmmm... undecided..i dont know what we did wrong to deserve people like you as fellow nigerians..you ipobians are becoming stale and boring... undecided

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by pondison(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
hmmmm
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2017
The federal ministry of education in conjunction with Jamb is here by informing all jamb candidate that score 179 below , that there is free admission in the federal university of Sambisa, which they offer the following courses SUICIDE ENGINEERING, GUN AND BOMBING SURGERY INCLUDING SLAUGHTERING SCIENCE. SIGN BY THE V.C, PROOF SHEKAU

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out
You're a product of a very foolish Combination.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:
another insult again..... angry

this people never learn..... angry

it seems kuje beans didnt work.....

lets give the moroon more kuje beans..... angry

u think we dey fear Nigeria in fact bifra are ready to go to war wit Nigeria we are ready

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Shakingdbumbum: 11:04pm On May 28, 2017
how true is this news? that's how it was tagged Igbo coup.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Minemrys: 11:04pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
peace be to you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by uzochinedu: 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
This is why they kill them like rats in the North

I see you don't have respect for life. Sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by DonCortino: 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out

The vulture brought it upon himself. Dont worry the cow will be slaughtered on the 30th. This cow ridicule wont last long.

I can see how deep hate has eaten u up. Wishing ur innocent neighbours ill. Were where u wen d cow was making his 97%, 5% speech? He deserves every ridicule the acclaimed 5% dole out to him.

If u knw u don want to be quoted dont make any comment. This is nairaland!! Quoting is allowed. tongue

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Karlman: 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

I was not born then, but I now understand what happened then. How can a whole tribe not have sense? Are there no elders or educated people among them? Or are they all alike?
Living in Europe and black, I vehemently did not see logic in stereotyping and generalizing. But alas, with these guys they proved the theory of generalization right. Smh

Funny how the whole of Igboland is not up to half of Niger state by land mass.
...you live abroad and yet go about with this sort of empty head? ...such waste.

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 11:06pm On May 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I'll keep saying it.

These guys don't deserve to be in Nigeria.

They deserve to have their own hate-filled, bile-infested republic and Let them wipe themselves off the surface of this planet.

At least, that will be one less group of people ferrying drugs up and across international borders.

Iranu! Ki lan pon jebe l'akisa fun.

Nigeria should do herself a favour and push them out. And make sure you fence them all round with a 3km high wall to prevent access through the borders.
You Nigerians will wipe yourselves out first. Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram etc. While there are no extremist groups in SE. tongue

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by abbey621(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2017
Ojukwu flees on January 11 to Ivory Coast, leaving his deputy, Philip Effiong, to officially surrender to Gowon in Lagos, the federal government’s capital at the time.

Our hero grin grin Enough said!
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:06pm On May 28, 2017
CokersClub:
really?. U male or female?

male...

stop thinking with your dick....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by hatchy(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2017
When Joe Igbokwe said it sometimes ago that this unfortunate onyibo(Nnamdi Kanu)is using Biafra to scam the Igbos people didn't believe him.In fact,some called him Afonja ass licker while some said he must be banished from Igboland for speaking the truth.
From a little drop of water the ocean is formed.It is cow today,tomorrow it will be car,next will be mansion and billions will follow.

@ Vanguard story;the coup was not by Agunyi Ironsi but by some group of junior officers led by major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. Aguiyi was to be executed or killed but he escaped by the whiskers. He is just a beneficiary being the most senior officer at that time.
Read:
(Nigeria 5 majors, Why we Struck,Nigeria revolution and the Biafra civil war)

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Let him die,Buhari the cow must die on 30 may
if he doesn't die by may30 tie a block to yourself and swim in the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

[s]Nigeria is my business. I won't watch nd sit why one hate-filled group of individuals soil her name further because of one delusional movement. If you want Biafra, ask ur Brothers in other parts of the country to return home. Don't spread hate, just return home. Nigeria is also tired of u[/s].

B.S! Your business is the poverty stricken kids in Ibadan that lack home training and cause a menace to society.
Your business is your illiterate adults that have no form of education that constitute touts and abegros in Oshogbo. Your business is the brown roofs that liter your region with no form of development whatsoever.

Young man Nigeria is to big for you to handle! Even ur demi god is on life support for this matter!
Your clearly delusional to think you have a say in that shit hole you call your own.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
buchilino:

D PROBLEM IS NOT JUST D NORTH. D BIGGER PROBLEM IS D EUROPEANS (ESPECIALLY D BRITISH) WHO C NIGERIA AS INVESTMENT DAT MUST STAY EVEN IF DER IS INJUSTICE. DAT D IGBOS FAILED IN D 60S WAR IS COS D EUROPEANS GAVE WEAPONS TO D NORTH, LOBBIED AMERICA NOT TO INTERVENE. DAT NORTHERNS R ARROGANT N PROUD IS COS DEY NO DAT DEY HAVE D SUPPORT OF D BRITISH. BUT NOTHING LASTS 4EVA. WE (IGBOS) DON'T WANT WAR, BUT OUR ENEMIES R NOT READY TO EVEN DISCUSS OUR GRIEVANCES. D BRITISH DOESN'T CARE IF D NORTH COMMITS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES, DEY R READY TO COVER IT UP AS LONG AS IT AFFECTS DER INTERESTS. I DON'T SUPPORT WISHING ILL TO ANYONE, BUT D WAY BUHARI HATES IGBOS, IGBOS HATE HIM LIKEWISE.
your argument is flawed. stop typing in capital letters. it makes your submission appear rude like you are shouting

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by kayo80(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
menwongo:

Who thought you geography?

N/b am not Igbo man

Who taught you English? Is that how to spell 'taught?'

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2017
Bede2u:
This is mumu post and 3 mumus like u liked it. Igbos live in UK and US in large numbers without issues. Infact there are more Igbos in Ghana than Igbos in d north. I voted Buhari by the way as did over 300k igbos only for him to say openly in US dat we should not expect to get what other people will get. U hating Igbos only show dat u are a very hate filled person. Igbos support OBJ en mass, voted yar'adua en mass, voted GEJ en mass, live and work in every part of Nigeria and contribute their quota to nation building. Now u are telling me dat all dat count for nuttin cos we did not vote PMB en mass. Get out! Have any of u guys ever voted for Igbos?
Lol. U just asserted my claim that u guys are hate-filled. Who is talking about how u guys voted here? And by the way, what gives you the impression that those countries aren't even tired of ur people. Igbos constitute one of the most prosecuted people around the world every year. From drug pushing to child trafficking. Go to SA and see how bad they havw spoilt Nigeria's reputation in the country.

Even before Buhari was inaugurated, we know how much ur people were claiming unyielding hatred for the man. Now that he was voted in, u expect the same man to treat u guys equally with those that voted more wisely? Is that it? Buhari is only playing the script, u guys wrote. And get it straight to that ur skull that is pelebe, he doesn't need ur goodwill to lead the country if God so wishes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Who is Osibanjo?

A coward,nonentity,a coordinator and Buharis errand boy
wateva pained ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:09pm On May 28, 2017
centboy123456:

u think we dey fear Nigeria in fact bifra are ready to go to war wit Nigeria we are ready

do you realy think you have a chance against the nigerian army that swore to uphold the unity of nigeria??...

stop fooling yourselfs...we deltans want no part of this madness.....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.