Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (20028 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God / Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:15am On May 08, 2018
thrillionaire:
The answers you seek is in the bible already. There are two deaths - physical and spiritual. God, the father of spirits says that anyone that's separated from Him (the source of life) is dead.

Relax , let's take it step by step.

What is soul?

Can soul die ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:18am On May 08, 2018
mabea:
Going by your logic there will be no christian belief. The essence of hell fire like i said in the other post is a place for the damned. I told you that spiritual death is total separation from God.

grin grin

Do you believe what that pastor said in that illustration?

If you do, apply that logic to Jesus and see if he truly died for your sin or not.

Very simple

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:19am On May 08, 2018
Salvation103:
u should tell me where he went to or what he meant by that statement "today you will be with me in paradise". Explain

grin grin reality has fall on you. You are telling lies all this while .

Firstly, do you accept you are wrong ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

no i do not accept except you prove to me that i am wrong. Where is paradise?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:24am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
no i do not accept except you prove to me that i am wrong. Where is paradise?

Paradise is heaven nah grin grin grin aftrall you are not wrong

Now tell us : Did Jesus went to heaven that day ?

Very simple , I don't know why this is taking you years to answer .
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Paradise is heaven nah grin grin grin aftrall you are not wrong

Now tell us : Did Jesus went to heaven that day ?

Very simple , I don't know why this is taking you years to answer .
u are only compounding questions. Let's me assume you are correct and paradise is not heaven. So where is paradise or is it nowhere?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 10:26am On May 08, 2018
Hehehehe. U never no me. U will regret the day u met me online. U never chichomtin. U go kneel down beg me. The swear alone way i give never to take it back. Sorrohw and deth line up this year and i don declare all for yhoo.

I no find u oh na u find me. Whatever is in d package na no refund. I no get frustration na u day brag for me threatening 2 dig. Hehe u dig ur ancestors grave. Na the curse folo u so hehe. Ol hag. E jus dawn on u tat am unstoppable. U just day realize say i raw and i cut like axe. I have been here a long time doing what i do best.

Oh u don jump go jw? Hehe na lie u must finish wetin u start. U no check well b4 u pick fyt with me hehe. U day brag day sharp ur mouth. U must settle this score until ur wommb melt. Na me n u by force. Do or die. I told u ride till mt wheels fall off. And i dont see that hapnening this year at all. Everything is falling into plan. U catch big meat o. U day warri 14 yrs and all u accomplish na techno tab. Tufiakwa!

Osho free. What a lyf. And as u say na jw u come to torment for here, u can never be free from my own torment. U were asking me to join u to torment jw. Ogun kee u der. Who u won lead for that kind nuissance?

I hereby declare all my previous enemies forgiven n free. Salvation101 u no go ever geh pis 4 dis site. Except u change ur moniker oh. I behead deadly snakes. Notin go make venomous snake pass me without dying. Na day 2 now and u don give up after making smelling mouth. For me it is only tasting the waters. Preamble na i day so. U go know why dem call me atakata abufu. I no day hear and i no day gree. My way or the highway. U chose my way so let us ride. U say ur name na steadfast abi hehe. U no go see road sef attack yhe jwm one ful day go. That is an example of the kind of loses on yhur way count this year hehe. U never start. This is the fall of a proud peeg. Not even a giant. Stink poosee hoe. Old carrier of malignant STI

U NO DESERVE TO DAY CARRY BIBLE. U CANT LEAD ANYONE TO SALVATION. i have dragged u so low. Lower than techno fone that anybody can mess with u with my points. I expose u well well n that only for 10 minutes only. I say yhur ma go come beg me. Shebi na for warri? My throne. Warri way i roll from asaba reach ijaw creek at the peak of the crisis that year na dis omote won threaten me put. Hehe. 1997 go ask question. 1999 go make dem teach u. Smelling stinking peeg way just enter warri yesterday won folo me hold grand. Hehe.

Poverty ki yhu der with cheap techno fone. U day form important tin inside sockaway. Wi yhur Fugly face. U tin say if u call warri me go com day run. Me way be area fada? Me go com run from u say u live for wafi for 14yrs? When i day speak d slang so u no day chop codeine? U won learn ne warri slang u weh neva fi speak correct pigin well na won learn me warri pigin. Ogwefia.

Shuo c dis dutty na won learn me pigin. U nor even sabi warri pigin sef. U just day force ursef turn warri.

I go pursue u enta yhur ma tiet. With ur ogoro eye. Ekpa lekpa.
Make i reach office first. Na u i go take sign my check. Na me n u and jw way day keep u kwayet day one trouser. U go fear fear now. Hehe. U day make mouth two days ago naaatin. I tell u say u be naaaaatin naaaarin. Durty

I day ask weda u do wash ur tohto u no fi answer. Oya ansa me where ur virginity day. Just tell me
Salvation103:
i see say u go just waste my precious time ni. U no get work na. U dey jobless and dey look for who to vent ir frustration on. I go just let u loose d use of all ur accounts here. Cos u no dey useful to this forum. Since 2017 wey u open d account na from on fight to another. Na jw ppl time i get for here and u don help me waste one full day.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:33am On May 08, 2018
grin grin grin

Jesus said to her, " Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father John 20 vs 17

Salvation101: No , you lied, You ascend the day you died .

Hot seat for you; grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:
grin grin grin

Jesus said to her, " Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father John 20 vs 17

Salvation101: No , you lied, You ascend the day you died .

Hot seat for you; grin

ok. I lied. Now tell me where paradise is located
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 10:38am On May 08, 2018
Morning my dear queen. May God bless u this morning. you shall live long and enjoy the fruit of ur hardwork. No man will mess with your life but strangers will bring gift from no where because u have a good character and the spirit of God is in u.

U are 100% right. The devil cannot answer a simple question because the devil knows that he is spreading lies. The devil is envious of u but it means nothing because u are protected by God.

@salvation see how respectful MizJanet is. She presents her point in a very good way and she made a very good point. Answer the question if u are not a winch. Do not be envious of her because ur age is far higher than hers or she is well love by all of nairalanders.

Woman to woman answer her. This is called brain led by God's spirit. She did not attack but she presented her point very clearly.

MizJanet for ur notice this one has aged beyond babe. This is a fully grown woman. Call her ol' lady not babe. Or ol hag

MizJanet:

Lol, morning Sir. She even said Paradise is heaven. That is why she is scared to tell me if Jesus go to heaven that day as he promised the theif. Or 40 days after he was raised up according to Bible. Still waiting babe @ salvation101
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:38am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
u are only compounding questions. Let's me assume you are correct and paradise is not heaven. So where is paradise or is it nowhere?

grin not everyone is a fool

No, you have to accept first. Not ASSUME

If not, answer that question

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:39am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 10:40am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

yes mr wise. I agree. Now please tell me where the paradise Jesus talked about is located and prove ur point scripturally
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 10:50am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
when i called u a liar shebi u tot i was joking. A pathological liar is what u are. I told u that u are a proud liar. An arrogant specie of a lying serpent.

Very proud and too full of herself. An old hag who has no husband. No child and no job. She wants to attack everyone here n insult them. U should ve rooted out of the religious forum and sent to a brothel. If u are asking him where paradise is, then where is ur virginity?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:55am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
ok. I lied.

This shows everything you postulated about Abraham in the story of rich man and Lazarus was a lie as well, The guy didnt go to any heaven NEITHER did Jesus say Lazarus went to Paradise . its all framed up lies by You.

Now tell me where paradise is located
Compare to other lying versions .

The Concordant Literal New Testament renders it: "And Jesus said to him, 'Verily, to you am I saying today, with Me shall you be in paradise."

Today therefore is a reference to the time he was making the promise .

now what is paradise

Footnote of CEV translation:
23.43 paradise: In the Greek translation of the Old Testament, this word is used for the Garden of Eden.

Jesus was promising that man a place in a Jewish held messianic paradise that will be regained .

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

This shows everything you postulated about Abraham in the story of rich man and Lazarus was a lie as well, The guy didnt go to any heaven NEITHER did Jesus say Lazarus went to Paradise . its all framed up lies by You.

The Concordant Literal New Testament renders it: "And Jesus said to him, 'Verily, to you am I saying today, with Me shall you be in paradise."

now what is paradise

23.43 paradise: In the Greek translation of the Old Testament, this word is used for the Garden of Eden.

Jesus was promising that man a place in a Jewish held messianic paradise that will be regained .

the old testament was not written in Greek but Hebrew so translations can not be trusted. There would be several Greek translations of dat Hebrew.. Dat is one.
Second, Jesus said today, dat is that very day he died. So are you then saying Jesus also went to that paradise on d day of his death?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:02am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
yes mr wise. I agree. Now please tell me where the paradise Jesus talked about is located and prove ur point scripturally
sharrap. He has been proving his points all along.
He is very wise and he had proved it time without number. Stop being rude and stop displaying yr stupidity online. U have very bad manners. Ur main goal of coming here is not because of God but u said u came to torment the jw. U have a rotten ovarian tube. Ur virginity was lost at a very tenser age and u have refused to quit arshewwo biz.

Ur comment about those 3 minors that were raped proves that u are the worse of all christians. Can u imagine 3 underaged girls were molested and this ediot, this devil said that the girls enjoyed it. Is this the kind of person that can ansa bible questions? Demon. First class demon here. Notin about u tastes good. Bad manners. And ur bodily fluids and cum have stained all the hotel room sheets in warri. U are using a very cheap fone and u have been living in warri ghetto for 14yrs. Old woman just day serve. N u r feeling high. Stink poosee hoe. Old hag yhu stink. Shameless woman who picks a fight with everyone. U want take bible fight?
Bible is a spiritual book noy for wrestling n insulting. U tink u no anytin u anao naatin. U felt u cud stand me but u are doubking down. Old swine dieeeee. U nah deserve to stay this akpo nana.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:06am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
the old testament was not written in Greek but Hebrew so translations can not be trusted. There would be several Greek translations of dat Hebrew.. Dat is one.
Second, Jesus said today, dat is that very day he died. So are you then saying Jesus also went to that paradise on d day of his death?
try get sense ol' hag. The man has tried many times to give u brain. U no no naaaatin. Old woman way no zubudaya na today meat? At ur age u sud be able to copy what Peacefullove is teaching u. U r too proud. No man can tolerate this ur i-too-know attitude. Poverty stricken maggot.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 11:08am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:

Hahahaha shows how little you know.

Even the respected Greek Septuagint that Jesus read while on earth use Paradise for Garden of Eden . every Jew understand what Paradise meant grin

Go back and study the placement of the comma . grin grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

now what is paradise

KJV
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Amp
And He answered him, Truly I tell you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.

Isv
Jesus told him, “I tell you with certainty, today you will be with me in Paradise.”

Even tyndale bible
And Iesus sayde vnto him: Verely I saye vnto the to daye shalt thou be with me in Paradyse.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Hahahaha shows how little you know.

Even the respected Greek Septuagint that Jesus read while on earth use Paradise for Garden of Eden . every Jew understand what Paradise meant grin

Go back and study the placement of the comma . grin grin
i do not claim to know much but from what i know, the old testament was written in Hebrew and Aramaic and not Greek.. Talking about comma.

KJV
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Amp

Isv
Jesus told him, “I tell you with certainty, today you will be with me in Paradise.”
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:11am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
stink liar. Decayed brain.

Over pompous dustbin. Commercial toilet. The body that houses trillions of strange sperm. Progenital STI carrier.

Since u have come this far u we kry, b4 that last hour dis yr.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 11:12am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
KJV

Amp

Isv

Even tyndale bible
And Iesus sayde vnto him: Verely I saye vnto the to daye shalt thou be with me in Paradyse.

Damage control grin grin

And since Jesus didnt go to any heaven that day, and you admit you lied . it means KJV all this versions lied as well . Its all about the comma

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:13am On May 08, 2018
Stop arguing blindly and ignorantly. Did Jesus go to paradise same day or after 40days?

That question is still waiting for you. Answer it stink poosee
salvation101:
KJV

Amp

Isv

Even tyndale bible
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:15am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

she is a born liar. She has openly confessed to it.a Shameless swine without remorse. Old hag
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Damage control grin grin

And since Jesus didnt go to any heaven that day, and you admit you lied . it means KJV all this versions lied as well . Its all about the comma
i didn't write kjv or all the other versions there. So u need to come and explain where Jesus went in the day of his death
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 11:16am On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Stop arguing blindly and ignorantly. Did Jesus go to paradise same day or after 40days?

Lol, Reality has fall on her .. But pride won't let her admit it
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

oga chevron worker, i tot u said u weren't JW, why d discussion come interest u like dis grin. U can see am ignoring u sebi? Kontinue
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 11:22am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
i didn't write kjv or all the other versions there. So u need to come and explain where Jesus went in the day of his death

Did he say he will went anywhere ?

Truly I tell you today (, ) I will be with you in Abuja. It doesn't mean that day, its a promise that we all be in Abuja , it may be six month from now . but am promising that day .

Its different when the Comma is placed right after you.

Truly I tell you (,) Today you will be with me in Abuja.

That means today both will be in Abuja

This second one is Wrong , and which you agree its a lie since Jesus did not go to any paradise that day . even the Jewish paradise hasn't arrive . he only made a promise to the man

Respected Greek translation : Septuagint refer to Garden of Eden as Paradise and Jesus used read this translation . so you have no point !
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Did he say he will went anywhere ?

Truly I tell you today (, ) I will be with you in Abuja. It doesn't mean that day, its a promise that we all be in Abuja , it may be six month from now . but am promising that day .

Its different when the Comma is placed right after you.

Truly I tell you (,) Today you will be with me in Abuja.

That means today both will be in Abuja

This second one is Wrong , and which you agree its a lie since Jesus did not go to any paradise that day . even the Jewish paradise hasn't arrive . he only made a promise to the man

Respected Greek translation : Septuagint refer to Garden of Eden as Paradise and Jesus used read this translation . so you have no point !
I tell you, today i will be with you in Abuja. Dat means i will be in abuja today. U went to bring an unpopular version dat suits ur narrative. U can as well go and copy queen james version to support gay. I have showed u all the popular versions accepted by the Church such as KJV and Amplified Bible and u are still arguing.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Animals are too and it doesn't mean they exist after they die. Grab
Who said so ?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 11:38am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Smiles

If Jesus body can't be separated from Jesus, It means Jesus was together with his body lifeless in the grave for three days ?
All they told me was he was in the grave. I don't know his state of lifeness at the time and don't like making it up in my head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.