Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (20000 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God / Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:07pm On May 07, 2018
i am not giving up hehe. u go report me abi? the thing touch u well wel when i swear for u. u never seee. na me and u for this website. i ride till my wheels fall oh. the swear touch u well well u run go report give ur papa.

olodo na today people wear khaki? khaki wen i don use do rag throway. when i day call places for u so u no day shock? i be haywire when i show people day confirm me. the way u don confirm me so. u say u deal with who? bwahaha na jw? hehe u never jam better meat. na now u day jam. i say that wombbbb. naaatin ah fi come out fi there. make i speak Jamaican patoi for you.

khaki no be achievement o. even olodo day wear am. I served in warri chevron and I worked there. it is called connection. I no be beans. i be real G.
phork who i want and live the life i want. when i day yarn so u no day see say i no send. we go swim for this water till u drown. shebi na woman u be. the worst tin be say if u check well maybe i don phork u before sef. i myt have ur sexx tape on my system. cos i have many salvation scammers like uuu. crimieenals in the name of the lord

Salvation103:
i don deal with nuisances like u on dis forum wella, check my old posts well. I don see u finish, for ur life en u no go see dat khaki wear grin. Olodo buruku. Na nairaland your life start nd end
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:13pm On May 07, 2018
salvation101 rise us and fight for ur wombbb. is gone. no rest for the wicked come out. u tink say u go report me and go free. dem don ban my other account but as i assure u, i ride till my last wheel fall off. i no be those cowards way day meet for here. am a special breed of gbege. i go cook the wahala for u day and night till u begin cry on ur knees. never ever will old winch, and old hag achieve success in life. old winch way go school for old age can never be given any respect or entitlement but deatht.

a girl way her mama leave to live in warri unhinged for 14 yrs with man. belle u no born am. na so so flush dem day flush fetus. which kind mama u get? are u not from a home? wetin u day do for warri for mmman house? for 14 yrs the man no see the result of his hard labour. e manage buy techno tab after working his life out. techno tab is the least of any tab.i cannot even buy techno to dash person sef. na fone be that? heheheheheheheheh chai god na wah oh. techno fone. that is an insult. na big old hag like this day use and publicly advertizing day brag on top. even my pikin no fit use techno. that is not a fone with prestige. not even samsung sef. so big babe like u will all that u think u are u cannot use a good fone? wetin all those phork come with abeg. make una see me oh abeg oh .

osho free. get up no sleep for u
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
salvation101 rise us and fight for ur wombbb. is gone. no rest for the wicked come out. u tink say u go report me and go free. dem don ban my other account but as i assure u, i ride till my last wheel fall off. i no be those cowards way day meet for here. am a special breed of gbege. i go cook the wahala for u day and night till u begin cry on ur knees. never ever will old winch, and old hag achieve success in life. old winch way go school for old age can never be given any respect or entitlement but deatht.

a girl way her mama leave to live in warri unhinged for 14 yrs with man. belle u no born am. na so so flush dem day flush fetus. which kind mama u get? are u not from a home? wetin u day do for warri for mmman house? for 14 yrs the man no see the result of his hard labour. e manage buy techno tab after working his life out. techno tab is the least of any tab.i cannot even buy techno to dash person sef. na fone be that? heheheheheheheheh chai god na wah oh. techno fone. that is an insult. na big old hag like this day use and publicly advertizing day brag on top. even my pikin no fit use techno. that is not a fone with prestige. not even samsung sef. so big babe like u will all that u think u are u cannot use a good fone? wetin all those phork come with abeg. make una see me oh abeg oh .

osho free. get up no sleep for u
as i don see say u no get another work for nairaland, me i go dey help sanitize d forum of u. Go open 100 accounts u go tire last last. Me don see say na ur work be dis for nairaland grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:27pm On May 07, 2018
I do not live in Chicago. I live in Ontario if you have ever heard that word in your life. Yes, I am a professional with good years of experience. I do not have to suffer to make money cos am blessed. I am a philanthropist in my own way. God blessed me so much that the best I can do is fight for the voiceless. For that reason, I am here. Since you claim to disturb my movement, I will take you down first and then proceed. No bagga stops me from achieving what I want to achieve. I cam out here to lend my voice to Nigerians as a Nigerian in diaspora. You are in a place international termed shiithole. You are suffering in a third world country and you feel high in pride inside a cesspit.

u be naatin. u cannot compete with me on any level. Even if I come 9ja today I will be your boss. always on top of u. till u diee am you master. u cannot escape that circle of life. Soon, I will bring my business to 9ja and I will hire u to stand by the door and clean the shoes of customer coming into my office.
you have no hold on me. u don dig dig dig dig dig ur own grave. u fall inside wetin u dig. u sound pitiful now but I never show love to my enemies cos if they have one chance. one single chance to get at me they would. you have lost credibility already. anyone referring to ur previous posts will never consider you a sensible person. you have to create another pseudonym if not this one don scatter. i have dragged u so low that you are now disgusting to any future person. and all my chats with you will be used against yuou by anyone else like me. you have been hugely exposed.

u see that post way u post when somebody raped minors and you heartelessly say those little girls wer enjoying the sex. u wickedd. ur haert bad.

how could a woman say such a thing. little girls were raped and all u could say is that they were enjoying it. gadamit. are u for real? do u have any womanhood in u? without a doubt that is ur life that you spoke right there. u enjoyed sexx as a minor? an older person who is suppoed to be an adult to guide you is dipping his preek inside your poosee and all u say is that she enjoyed it? a developing poosee enjoyed forceful sex from an adult who knew that he was taking advantage of the little girls and u claim that she enjoyed it?

chai. you are heartless. very veryheartless
Salvation103:
at least i go school and serve Nigeria. Am not a useless job begger at 40 claiming chevron worker from rich home, went to university of Chicago married to oyimbo with threekids grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:47pm On May 07, 2018
ah u just day see am?
you came to me bragging with your mouth full of stink saliva with ur aboki gworo teeth. u tink say i be stepover for u. shebi u day claim say u be warri. bring ur A game on. if u get bite. come on!

U just day see. u weak. the thing tire u. u been tink say i be like the rest way u day step on their heads. especially jw. hehe u diee weh. jw dem give u so much power u come day feel high on ursef. u day feel like say u be goddess of the marine hehe. i will reduce u to ashes. u get luck say them day sensor my posts for here. i would have gone raw and deep. and my swear for u will take effect this very year. u must cry me a river. never to escape it.

no one raised u. u were dragged up. a girl who claims to be educated without manners and etiquette. u come online day folo man brag sayu go deal with am eh heheehehe. ur warri high u weh weh. u never take codeine reach. u just day understand a bit of me. slime lizard. deadly snake but age is catching up on u real quick. ur bad behaviour don tay for ur body and u are shocked that i am unsettling it. I go crash that nonsense for u. no be everyman day chop ur sheet. if those old men way won phork u day let u insult dem i go beat nonsense for ur body if u dare me. girl like u na men day buy koboko for. flog her well well make she geh sense. over pride and arrogance won kee u. 10 years from now if u are not checked u will go haywire. let me start now to put u in place to sanitize our society. bastarrrd.

stupeeed tin. u no be pikin again oh. seriously ur mate day sing lullaby for their kids by now. in the morning u wake up na nairaland night na nairaland. go work old woman. ur biological clock is ticking. u day find man with money with ur fugly face. I am a man e bad as e bad I will always have time on my side. I can always make up for my mistakes but u dont. 10 years from now is over for u. u are in the past the peak of ur prime. ur eggs are not as active as they used to be.

let me tell u the deal. even if u reduce ur age to the minimum u no be today meat. men cannot price u what they price teens or girls in the 25 and under. let us say u finished school at 17 you have done 4 years spent in the university that is if u ever go school oh. cos all these una nonsense to feel among I no the game well. u spent one year in service waited a year maybe to serve. the strike caused u one year in school. maybe ur carryover cost u two years. plus and minus you can never be below 27. for u to know zebudaya of new masquerade that was last aired in the mid 90ies that means u were well conscious of life in the mid 90ies. so u were definitely not born in the 90ies. you were born in the 80ies. old meat. agbaya u still day serve.

no wonder u day claim righteousness. u don live callous lifestyle finish u won hide your dirty laundry under bible and church. not for men like me. i would rather marry runs girl than marry all these born again hypocrites. fake assssss beech.

u can pretend but chameleon must change color when environment change. ur true color must come out. u are old. past your peak in life.

u need to learn how to adorn ursef as a woman. know ur place in the society, small school way u go person no go hear word. nonsennnse. people way go Madonna and expensive schools never talk. see this madrat day feel too high of herself. wetin u no? naatin. ur opinions only count on nairaland. outside here no one cares about ur fugly face and toxic lyf

Salvation103:
as i don see say u no get another work for nairaland, me i go dey help sanitize d forum of u. Go open 100 accounts u go tire last last. Me don see say na ur work be dis for nairaland grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:53pm On May 07, 2018
why u day run now? i think say u day brag for me before eeediot.
come and talk now. u don see fire and u are doubling down. u tink u can mess with anyone u see online. u day feel say u too much. if you think say u day smoke igbo u don jam person way day smoke dry sheet

come out and fight for ur womb. fight for ur womb. u come here day insult people anyhow as if u alone have the right to. come now. i day here. u tink say i go run from u. u just day see ur life. mongoose. ode.

i go finish u with your poverty life. i never even start with ur fameelee. na that one u go run. u day hide for warri day form thick madam. someone using techno tab is a poor person. girls are tushing up.

iphone is a girls bestfriend now in 9ja. u no seee better fone? depression kee u der. old winch way day suffer from bipolar disorder won folo me rant. ol hag u are out of touch with reality. poverty kee u
Salvation103:
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 12:20am On May 08, 2018
you don run go hide. nansense. come and rant na. u get bite? u jam better rock hehehe. all ur power don less
i promised to put u in ur place and here u are. come na u were asking for more 24 hours ago. bragging to bring it on. beech got leaked. i slap old beeches. feed em to the crocs. ol' hag with wrinkled ovaries.

see ur teeth. use mirror check ur teeth to see how bad they become already. u cant care for ur own sef withcha bad mouth odour.

what lotion do u use? tell me the name of the pomade way u day rub. let me tell u your net worth. stella pomade no pass u. it took u a while to buy techno tab. after years of rigorous somersaulting and kungfu in the bedroom hehehe na techno u fit buy. funny ti be say u carry am come online shamelessly begin day advertize like say ne better fone u get hehehehe. ekpa. monkeeee. u won come form online say u day use tab. u no no say tab get level. hide ur casket fone for there. u no geh money. poverty won show himself.

funny tin be say this old hag without a ring on she finger come add 101 to salvation as if she is anything of God. devoool incarnate plenty but i catch one yesterday. I will drag u to the mess that u r. drag u till my wheels fall off.

filthy swine. bbastarrrrdddd.

Salvation103:
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 12:48am On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I do not live in Chicago. I live in Ontario if you have ever heard that word in your life. Yes, I am a professional with good years of experience. I do not have to suffer to make money cos am blessed. I am a philanthropist in my own way. God blessed me so much that the best I can do is fight for the voiceless. For that reason, I am here. Since you claim to disturb my movement, I will take you down first and then proceed. No bagga stops me from achieving what I want to achieve. I cam out here to lend my voice to Nigerians as a Nigerian in diaspora. You are in a place international termed shiithole. You are suffering in a third world country and you feel high in pride inside a cesspit.

u be naatin. u cannot compete with me on any level. Even if I come 9ja today I will be your boss. always on top of u. till u diee am you master. u cannot escape that circle of life. Soon, I will bring my business to 9ja and I will hire u to stand by the door and clean the shoes of customer coming into my office.
you have no hold on me. u don dig dig dig dig dig ur own grave. u fall inside wetin u dig. u sound pitiful now but I never show love to my enemies cos if they have one chance. one single chance to get at me they would. you have lost credibility already. anyone referring to ur previous posts will never consider you a sensible person. you have to create another pseudonym if not this one don scatter. i have dragged u so low that you are not disgusting to any future person. and all my chats with you will be used against yuou by anyone else like me. you have been hugely exposed.

u see that post way u post when somebody raped minors and you heartelessly say those little girls wer enjoying the sex. u wickedd. ur haert bad.

how could a woman say such a thing. little girls were raped and all u could say is that they were enjoying it. gadamit. are u for real? do u have any womanhood in u? without a doubt that is ur life that you spoke right there. u enjoyed sexx as a minor? an older person who is suppoed to be an adult to guide you is dipping his preek inside your poosee and all u say is that she enjoyed it? a developing poosee enjoyed forceful sex from an adult who knew that he was taking advantage of the little girls and u claim that she enjoyed it?

chai. you are heartless. very veryheartless
what are u still claiming. Ontario kor. U dat is looking for job on Nairaland.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 12:54am On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
come and talk now. u don see fire and u are doubling down. u tink u can mess with anyone u see online. u day feel say u too much. if you think say u day smoke igbo u don jam person way day smoke dry sheet

come out and fight for ur womb. fight for ur womb. u come here day insult people anyhow as if u alone have the right to. come now. i day here. u tink say i go run from u. u just day see ur life. mongoose. ode.

i go finish u with your poverty life. i never even start with ur fameelee. na that one u go run. u day hide for warri day form thick madam. someone using techno tab is a poor person. girls are tushing up.

iphone is a girls bestfriend now in 9ja. u no seee better fone? depression kee u der. old winch way day suffer from bipolar disorder won folo me rant. ol hag u are out of touch with reality. poverty kee u
i see say u go just waste my precious time ni. U no get work na. U dey jobless and dey look for who to vent ir frustration on. I go just let u loose d use of all ur accounts here. Cos u no dey useful to this forum. Since 2017 wey u open d account na from on fight to another. Na jw ppl time i get for here and u don help me waste one full day.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 1:00am On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

see fire online grin.. I just took an appraisal of my day and saw it was full of this shit and i no fit let another person use him frustration affect me jare. If u get wife, my sincere condolences to her
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:10am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
show me where he was taken to "nowhere"

if " A " isn't correct , option B must
So far you can't prove Enoch goes to heaven. , nowhere is correct
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:16am On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you no geh sens oh. didn't Jesus say that no one has been to heaven? why you day sell lies to the masses?
@ MizJanet this is an antichrist. check her well well. na devil shi be.

Lol, morning Sir. She even said Paradise is heaven. That is why she is scared to tell me if Jesus go to heaven that day as he promised the theif. Or 40 days after he was raised up according to Bible. Still waiting babe @ salvation101

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:35am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
Jesus went to paradise obviously. Except u would say he lied. undecided

Lwkmd, don't forget this

salvation101

the kingdom of heaven is paradise

all this religious people will not kill me, I didn't know you can lie like this grin grin grin So Jesus went to heaven the day he died ? Means he was telling Magdalene lies that he has not yet ascend to his Father ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:39am On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Yes, Jesus died for sin, though what a waste of a life it often seems.

Jesus' death was the media through which he got his message to everyone. If he hadn't died, quite a lot of people wouldn't know what sin is.

Jesus' death shows what to aspire to, with the help of God.

You did not answer me, who died - ordinary body or Jesus himself ?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:42am On May 08, 2018
MizJanet:

Lwkmd, don't forget this

all this religious people will not kill me, I didn't know you can lie like this grin grin grin So Jesus went to heaven the day he died ? Means he was telling Magdalene lies that he has not yet ascend to his Father ?

grin grin was surprised too, Paradise is heaven . automatically then, Jesus went to heaven the day he died . Salvation101 is a confirm Liar .

She has bitten more than she can chew . This is interesting

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:45am On May 08, 2018
Junia:

Only His body died.

His Father needed blood for the remission of sins.
His Spirit doesn't have blood

Fine, do you agree that the body IS NOT the Real Person ?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:46am On May 08, 2018
mabea:
Both physically and spiritually

Explain. Did Jesus himself ( the real person ) died OR its just the body?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:51am On May 08, 2018
thrillionaire:
Jesus died in body and spirit. Remember what God told Adam in the garden of eden? "The day you eat of the forbidden fruit you shall surely die."
Adam ate and died - spiritually. Sin causes spiritual death.
When Jesus took upon himself the sins of the world, He died a spiritual death also because he became separated from God.
The above is a typical religious answer . here we are diving into the very core beliefs of Christianity

Let me make an example :

On January 1, 1984 - someone said Mr GHY died.

When the pastor arrived , he said " Mr GHY himself didn't die, what you see is just the cloth HE put on , we believe He ( Mr GHY) is now with the Lord '

From the pastors statement: we saw two things

- it was ordinary cloth that died NOT Mr GHY

- for Mr GHY himself to die , it means soul must die.

Apply the very same logic to Jesus death, Is it ordinary cloth that died NOT Jesus Christ himself ?

If you say Jesus Christ himself died, Do you accept it means Soul died and doesn't live on ?

Cc: mabea
Junia
Budaatum

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:59am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
i believe the statement. Yes and if u do not believe it, i can't help you ooo.

If you believe it , So Jesus go to heaven the day he died ?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 8:02am On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
Jesus went to paradise Heaven obviously. Except u would say he lied. undecided

Correctly fixed ?

grin grin so Jesus was telling lies that he hasn't ascend to his father to Mary right.?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 8:08am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

You did not answer me, who died - ordinary body or Jesus himself ?
Can Jesus' body be separated from Jesus? When Jesus died, was his body still walking the street??
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 08, 2018
MizJanet:

if " A " isn't correct , option B must
So far you can't prove Enoch goes to heaven. , nowhere is correct
u r back with ur real muniker.. Nice.
The bible said God took Enoch. Now the question is where did God take him to. If u say nowhere den explain how someone takes another person nowhere
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2018
MizJanet:

Lol, morning Sir. She even said Paradise is heaven. That is why she is scared to tell me if Jesus go to heaven that day as he promised the theif. Or 40 days after he was raised up according to Bible. Still waiting babe @ salvation101
so in other words, paradise is not heaven ko? So where is the paradise Jesus promised the thief located?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

If you believe it , So Jesus go to heaven the day he died ?
u should tell me where he went to or what he meant by that statement "today you will be with me in paradise". Explain
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by thrillionaire(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

The above is a typical religious answer . here we are diving into the very core beliefs of Christianity

Let me make an example :

When the pastor arrived , he said " Mr GHY himself didn't die, what you see is just the cloth HE put on , we believe He ( Mr GHY) is now with the Lord '

Apply the very same logic to Jesus death, Is it ordinary cloth that died NOT Jesus Christ himself ?

If you say Jesus Christ himself died, Do you accept it means Soul died and doesn't live on ?

Junia
Budaatum
The answers you seek is in the bible already. There are two deaths - physical and spiritual. God, the father of spirits says that anyone that's separated from Him (the source of life) is dead.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 8:53am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Let me make an example :

Junia
Budaatum
Going by your logic there will be no christian belief. The essence of hell fire like i said in the other post is a place for the damned. I told you that spiritual death is total separation from God.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 9:03am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Explain. Did Jesus himself ( the real person ) died OR its just the body?
Just as the body system fails which means death so also is the spirit of man. Spiritual death means man has no access to God. All goodness of God that keeps the spirit lively will no longer be there. In the case of the body it decays but in the case of the spirit it's chained and condemned full of sorrow and anguish more terrible than the words used here.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Fine, do you agree that the body IS NOT the Real Person ?
There is nothing like that. The human is made of the body, soul and spirit. The body is the human, the soul is the human and the spirit is also the human.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 9:41am On May 08, 2018
U never see fire. When i start with u u go run. I no be like ur old midnight customer oh. All dos ones na short time dem day give u. I ready to cook the wahala for u morning and night. I say i day cut venomous snake head. I kill snakes and behead dem. Wicked man must die. Can never survive. Wicked woman must lose her wommb. I prophecy against all proud and arrogant women. U must not bear fruit as a result of ur evil ways all wicked women. Any woman that says oyger people will not sleep because she is queen of deatht must diee dis year.
U been think say i be walk over abi? U day brag day folo me make mouth. Me Kola. Dem never bon u weh.

Ol hag u r not useful to the world. A woman of a particular age way say she no get respect for her elders and she won be man mus diee. Men must use yhu play ball till yhu wommb dissolve. Never ever to see peace inur life. Never. The wicked shal never sleep in peace. Arshewhwwo this is ur year to confess all ur sins b4 the finak hour. It mus dawn onyu. Shebi u go report me. U day form warri. Warri for who? Home and abroad i go decimate u. low life
Salvation103:
see fire online grin.. I just took an appraisal of my day and saw it was full of this shit and i no fit let another person use him frustration affect me jare. If u get wife, my sincere condolences to her
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:11am On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Can Jesus' body be separated from Jesus?
When Jesus died, was his body still walking the street??

Smiles

If Jesus body can't be separated from Jesus, It means Jesus was together with his body lifeless in the grave for three days ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:13am On May 08, 2018
Junia:

There is nothing like that.
The human is made of the body, soul and spirit.
The body is the human, the soul is the human and the spirit is also the human.

Animals are too and it doesn't mean they exist after they die. Grab
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 10:14am On May 08, 2018
mabea:
Just as the body system fails which means death so also is the spirit of man. Spiritual death means man has no access to God. All goodness of God that keeps the spirit lively will no longer be there. In the case of the body it decays but in the case of the spirit it's chained and condemned full of sorrow and anguish more terrible than the words used here.

Spirit or body ... Which is the real person called mabea ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Attends UNN's Convocation (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.