Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu (62637 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by dalass(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
So on point.

But the main thing is she must be very ready for heavy sex. That's the only reason I'm gonna pay her bride price. Just sex. I repeat, just sex, because most ladies are essentially useless but for sex.
Go get yourself a hoe bro
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by udemzyudex(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
AlexCk:
If u really love the person, u will do whatever it takes to make it work wella, hence having those qualities

To love is not by force.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by TundeHashim(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
never wanted to open this thread coz I was thinking it will be a waste of time, space and ma precious MB...many threads have catchy heading but with stupid content...but, this is superb! Kudos OP

1 Like

Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by fumisko(f): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Marriage has no graduation. A lady or guy can pretend for years but not forever
You knew it would be over soon didnt u?
cbrass:

Do I love the maths I did while in school? No I was committed into passing them so I can graduate wink
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by uzuede4(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op, you try. Nice job
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Bowwow11(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
good article I agree with every content of the words
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Mcanie: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
OP you are just too good. Will send you a bank alert asap.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by ivolt: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
So on point.

But the main thing is she must be very ready for heavy sex. That's the only reason I'm gonna pay her bride price. Just sex. I repeat, just sex, because most ladies are essentially useless but for sex.

And you are useful for what exactly ?
If you go into marriage with this mindset,
you will end up crying your eyes out.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Humility017(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
so on point this is one of the best on relationship I have ever read on nairaland thanks op
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by cbrass(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
fumisko:
Marriage has no graduation. A lady or guy can pretend for years but not forever
You knew it would be over soon didnt u?

yes but i just used that as an example of commitment .you can pretend to love someone but you can't pretend to be committed to them , commitment requires work,sacrifices,compromises etc.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by ModCaller: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
ivolt:

And you are useful for what exactly ? If you go into marriage with this mindset, you will end up crying your eyes out.
Sorry for hurting you. LMAO grin grin
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by PeacenLove2: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Segadem:
Ok

Why is it that all DOS and don'ts in relationship are meant for women to obey?

Oh, everything is the women's fault. It's only expected of them to do all the bending. If they dare to point out the madness behind this treatment, they get lynched by the mob.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by OliveCynosure(f): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
So on point.

Common Sense is not common
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by gentlegenius(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
cbrass:

Stop wasting your time, in fact I will say stop wasting her time. What should be paramount for her is her studies
You are right, her studies is paramount. But do you know that what she learned in school alone can never make her a better person in life? In fact, what she is studying in school right now can never make her a good wife material or a completely successful woman. So if I don't date her now, how will I make her learn the basics principles that can make her successful in life? How will I get to teach her and mould her to be a good wife material? How will I get to correct her whenever she succumbs to peer pressure and make mistakes as a teenager?
My brother, as the saying goes "catch them young", I'll advice you that with the kind of things happening in today's marriages, if you want to marry and have peace of mind, get a teenage girl now and start working on her. They are the easiest set of girls to influence. Teach her, guide her, correct her and mould her to be the kind of woman you want to marry. Then settle down with her once she's matured enough. I have seen most men did this without regret.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by cbrass(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
gentlegenius:

You are right, her studies is paramount. But do you know that what she learned in school alone can never make her a better person in life? In fact, what she is studying in school right now can never make her a good wife material or a completely successful woman. So if I don't date her now, how will I make her learn the basics principles that can make her successful in life? How will I get to teach her and mould her to be a good wife material? How will I get to correct her whenever she succumbs to peer pressure and make mistakes as a teenager?
My brother, as the saying goes "catch them young", I'll advice you that with the kind of things happening in today's marriages, if you want to marry and have peace of mind, get a teenage girl now and start working on her. They are the easiest set of girls to influence. Teach her, guide her, correct her and mould her to be the kind of woman you want to marry. Then settle down with her once she's matured enough. I have seen most men did this without regret.

you are so funny, let her enter the university then you will know howfar

btw will you let your own daughter start dating in secondary school
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by pinne: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one. I also need this e-book. my email is mbahelias@gmail.com thanks
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Trexnemesis(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
blaqboi01:
wink correct guy. so i guess datz point 3b (sex ooooo wonderful sex smiley smiley smiley

Una well atall? Na to nackk una sabi.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Trexnemesis(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol. How about he?

He must be a good nackker
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by fumisko(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
True
So it's possible to love without commitment
But is it possible also to commit without lovin in a relationship?
cbrass:

yes but i just used that as an example of commitment .you can pretend to love someone but you can't pretend to be committed to them , commitment requires work,sacrifices,compromises etc.
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Sylva2147: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
praise1705:

God de look you
he said his mind
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Sylva2147: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
what being a God fearing person, or is that one not also important?
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Lewaluv(f): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
My bae has all this and more!
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by cbrass(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2017
fumisko:
True
So it's possible to love without commitment
But is it possible also to commit without lovin in a relationship?

The capital answer is NO but you see the definition of love by some people these days is scary. Exactly this question u asked popped up in my mind in my last relationship which I just left some weeks ago. I was committed in various ways - money, time(even though am a programmer) , sacrifices with her doing nothing other than her just saying I Love u nw. But when I ask her about commitment she goes crazy on me and start the "you nag too much talk", so if we look at it again from your angle I can conclude that the love wasn't there or probably was there but somehow got lost in transit

1 Like

Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by cbrass(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
My bae has all this and more!
Do you have them too?
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by ijayebonyi(f): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Trexnemesis:

He must be a good nackker
Okay nah
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by ijayebonyi(f): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2017
emusmithy:

Hmm, mind games!
guess is better, abi you're thinking otherwise?
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Yea true especially one and three
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by vague: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2017
ModCaller:
So on point.

what is your mama good for since she is a lady? Unless a man don born you...
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by Tori46(f): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2017
gentlegenius:

What if she leaves you for a younger guy when she gets to the University? At a point she may feel trapped or something and want to explore being that she's young. Plus she may not even know what she wants yet
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by lordpreceey: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2017
nice piece. god bless you richly
Re: Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu by gentlegenius(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2017
cbrass:

you are so funny, let her enter the university then you will know howfar

btw will you let your own daughter start dating in secondary school
So you think everyone is interested in university education? What about the millions of graduates that are on the streets jobless?
Anyway, to answer your question, I'll say that once my daughter enter senior secondary school, I'll personally encourage her to date a responsible, God fearing matured guy. A guy who will have a positive influence on her life and help her overcome the peer pressure and mistakes of teenage age. I'll give her the clues to choosing a good guy and She has to introduce him to me and I'll talk to him. Then she has to undergo virginity checks and test regularly to convince me that she is not sleeping with him or any other guy.
Dating does not destroy young girls but sex does. Once you set this standard for your daughter very early in her life, she'll just get on with it till adulthood. You won't have to advise her again in her University.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.