Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? (22343 Views)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Say Your Wish! What Will 2018 Bring For You And Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Amberon11: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
So you're just finding out? Well its never too late. He did worse things. Muslims try to hide but the Quran is now in English and the internet is now easily accessed by anyone. The worst they can do is tell lies (al taquiya - Islamic lie prescribed for the propagation of Islam).
ojoagba:
i just google on the alleged age before marriage and saw 6-7 years, finalised d wedding at 9/10 and she lived with him for 9 years. so many untold or hidden truth about these guys. they can easily access d bible because its in english and not forbidden to be read by all when there are so many things in the quaran that are inexplicably amazing. there is no question that can not be answered by google about the bible and the quaran with chapters and verses. i just did and thought he was lying about aisha's age.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Fitzgeralde: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

She can choose/switch to any religion she wants, i don't care as far as she's not bugging/trying to convert me with her religion
Yes. Different People belonging to different Religion Groups and yet behaving UnGodly.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by madjnr: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
That your useless janat that doesnt promise women anything since they are not considered humanbeings, spare me that islam bullshit. All your religion knows is using violence and wealth to prpoagate its lies, that is why islam seems to be growing, a God that loves women vs an allah that treats women as second class citizens as shown by ur prophet. To add insult polygamy is allowed. Eww. Dirty religion, the islam of boko haram and fulani herdsmen, no thanks.
To the op, your wife is a human being who can make her decisions, that is why she was given a brain, there is nothing you can do except you want to kill your wife or divorce her if you cant stand it, you are not the first muslim who will marry a christian. Is islam worth, your marriage, happiness and family?
Exodus 21:7-8 "And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl, she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."
Here in this verse we can see that fathers can easily and freely sell their daughters as slaves to other men. The other men are free to rape the daughters if they wish to do so.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin) , she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow. "
One has to ask himself a very simple question here: Why should the wife who is trying to save her husband from brutal beating by another man get both her hands cut off? and why should we not have any mercy on her? Does this sound inspired from God to you? Be honest with yourself.
Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire. "
Why a priests daughter be burnt in fire just because her father is a priest if she decides to act like a LovePeddler? Is this fair? Should it make a difference whether or not a girl's father is a priest or not?
Ecclesiastes 25:22 "Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (from the Catholics Bible) Women in the Bible are considered evil !!!.
Ecclesiasticus 22:3 "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss" (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible); Roman Catholics today form more than 75% of the Christians population throughout the world.
Why should the Bible give stupid (with all respect to you) generalizing statements like that about ALL women?
Leviticus 12:2-5 , if a woman gives birth to a baby boy, then she becomes unclean for 7 days. But if she gives birth to a baby girl, then she becomes unclean for 14 days. This verse is another proof that women in the Bible are disliked to be born !.
Ecclesiastics 7:26-28 "And I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare....while I was still searching but not finding, I found one upright man among a thousand but not one upright woman among them all ". The Bible claims that it is impossible to find a single good woman among a thousand women.
Let us examine the following two verses from the book Leviticus:
Let us look at Leviticus 20:15 "If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal."
Let us look at Leviticus 20:16 "If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Notice that in Leviticus 20:15 the man has to be caught having sex with an animal in order for him to be put to death. We have to be sure 100% beyond the shadow of the doubt to kill him.
Notice however in Leviticus 20:16 that if a woman only looks SUSPICIOUS and not necessarily get caught having sex with an animal, she would still be put to death. We
do not have to be sure 100% beyond the shadow of the doubt with her in order for us to kill her.
It is beyond question that Leviticus 20:15 and Leviticus 20:16 prove that the Bible prefers to put women to death whenever an opportunity presents itself!
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by harbjar(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The below are what your Prophet said in the authentic hadiths.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

just take a look at this mischievious soul... you re quick to go on net and bring false hadiths and label them authentic and amazingly you have even failed to quote a verse in the QURAN that says kill an apostate.... woe unto you...
if you know so much abou islam, how come you failed to quote a verse in QUran that says:
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. quran (chapter 2 verse 256)
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Dumdum217(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
harbjar:
Salam Alaykum.
As much as divorce is allowed in Islam, the process of divorce is however more complicated.
A woman you intend to divorce must complete 3 menstrual cycle I.e spend 3 solid months. Idda (waiting) period.

There's no where in the Qur'an where the punishment for renouncing Islam is death. It is absolutely wrong and against the teachings of rasulullah.

The Ulama said a Muslim man with an unbeliever as a wife has no right to inherit her property, and vice versa. Therefore, by inference, it is not by force that you must divorce her. Its just the best so that, there will be peace and understanding (since that's easy when you are of the same faith) and your children will not be misled.

There's no compulsion in religion.
AllahuA'lam. Allah knows best...
for a;; those who re quick to come and comment bou islam... i'd employ you to get an english translated quran and read so you know what the truth is and not insane things some people come to post online so as to defame others religion... as jesus christ (may peace and blessings of God be on him} said.. seek the truth and it shall set you free

Can you please explain this verse to me in simple English. Thank you .Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by lolaluv1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
BiggyB242:

I'm not keeping her away, but reduce the time she spends with them.

Only the court has the power to ascertain how much time a seperated parent spends with the kids. As long as she is a good mum, why will you try to limit the time she spends with kids you BOTH made? And it's not as if you will have the time for them. But still out of the selfishness of your heart, you will rather attempt to ship them off to boarding house or distribute them amongst your sisters to be used like maids.
Be guided please.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Mujtahida: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
willzy0909:

You left no stone unturned
I don't know the truth of the other statements made about the Prophet Muhammed but the last statement is a blatant lie. On the whole, what a horrible attempt to bring someone to Christ.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolaluv1:

Only the court has the power to ascertain how much time a seperated parent spends with the kids. As long as she is a good mum, why will you try to limit the time she spends with kids you BOTH made? And it's not as if you will have the time for them. But still out of the selfishness of your heart, you will rather attempt to ship them off to boarding house or distribute them amongst your sisters to be used like maids.
Be guided please.

Kids will be in the boarding house they spend most of the time in school, also, they will put in schools which have a strong religious belief. If I am Christian it will be Church own school and if Muslim it will be a school that take Islamics seriously.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Amberon11: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
You are still seeking answers after seeing the glaring truth. Just so you know, muslims are commanded to lie (please Google the word "al taquiya"wink in other to spread islam. Read the Quran yourself or better still ask an atheist.
Berbierklaus:

Okay,Allah kicks against punishing unbelievers with fire.

So how was Abass going to do it according to what you wrote here->

I'm just trying to know these things,I'm not a religious person,I'm just trying to understand that part,please don't be offended,just explain it to me,I'm sincere.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Amberon11: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why did you avoid the bolded part of her quote?
Owodiran1:
Well am not abass and k actually don't have his contact. But what am sure is abass will take a different approach from ali. Abass won't kill them as Abass clearly knows Allah frowns at killing people be it unbelievers or believers
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by madjnr: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
That was a law given by Moses to the land of Israel as their constitution, which is non-applicable to Christians. Eve. the news don't follow that law anymore cos Christ erased it.
Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.
The verses of Matthew 23:1-3 were sent to me by a Muslim brother ( LISLAM@aol.com ); may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him: "Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.'
(Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to not follow it the way the current religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it.
2- The laws, rules and directions on how to live your life:
Now, as for life's laws and issues, the Old Testament for instance prohibits a son from marrying his own mother, sister, or father's former wife. The Old Testament also orders those who commit adultery to be burnt in fire, and those who decide to desert their religion and follow another religion must get stoned to death (Deuteronomy 13:6-9, and Deuteronomy 17:3-5) . Also the Old Testament orders Gays and Lesbians to be burnt in fire.
These laws were put by Jesus himself (assuming that Jesus is GOD himself as Christians believe). However, these laws do not exist in the New Testament. Does this mean that since these laws do not exist in the New Testament, then that would allow the son to marry his own mother? or the brother to marry his own sister? or a Gay person to become a minister or priest in a church? and if that would be ok, then wouldn't that all be a contradiction to what Jesus wants since he is the one who inspired the Old Testament?
The New Testament did have laws that modified the Old Testament's ones. I do not have a problem with those laws, and yes I do agree that Christians must not follow the laws of the Old Testament that were modified by the New Testament. What I am finding very confusing from the Christians is that they base their life all on the New Testament, and the New Testament does not have many laws in it. It hardly covers any hot topic or issue that we deal with in our life. For instance, the Old Testament has its own laws for inheritance, but the New Testament doesn't.
Now, if a father dies and leaves $1,000,000 to a family of 1 boy, 2 girls and a widow wife. According to the Old Testament, only the boy inherits all, and the two daughters and the widow wife must live under the son's laws and mercy according to (Numbers 27:1-11) in the Old Testament. This law was put by Jesus himself (since Jesus is GOD according to the Christians belief). My question is, since the New Testament does not even talk about the topic of inheritance, but the Old Testament does, then wouldn't it make more sense for Christians to follow the laws of the Old Testament, since both the New Testament and the Old Testament were inspired by Jesus himself?
It seems to me that the New Testament is not a religion, but rather a story of Jesus' life. Yes, I as a Muslim do love and respect Jesus (peace be upon him) a lot, because we Muslims believe that he is a Messenger from Allah Almighty. However, we do not believe that the current Bible is the true word of God. We believe that the Original Bible still exists today, but is lost. If you study the New Testament carefully, you would notice that Jesus' teachings only cover a column and a half of a news paper today. Jesus lived among his people for 33 years, and all we have from his personal sayings are a column and a half worth of words in a news paper?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by madjnr: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Well..... your're wrong.

I don't like arguing about Islam 'cos I fear for my life. ISLAM is NEVER a religion of peace. Take it or you leave it.
prove it that am wrong
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Amberon11: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Because in their religion there is no room for free thinking.
Kathmandu:
The
madjnr post=57120995:
prove it that am wrong
question is an open one so i don't see why it should be restricted to Islamic section. Why are you people always running away to debate the ills in your religion?

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by harbjar(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Conservative Christians love to rail against the many verses in the Quran that command Muslims to kill non-Muslims, but they also ignore the verses in the Bible commanding the same thing and things that are every bit as barbaric.

How about Deuteronomy 17:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.
oya make una start dey speak english now.... am only doing all these to educate my muslim brothers and sistes who might get swayed and confused because of the false and utterly God forsaken comments made by the xtains here... be firm that indeed you re on the right religion and dont get confused by polytheist claiming to be monotheist.. may ALLAH GUIDE YOU AND GUIDE THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK MORE
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by alBHAGDADI: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
harbjar:

just take a look at this mischievious soul... you re quick to go on net and bring false hadiths and label them authentic and amazingly you have even failed to quote a verse in the QURAN that says kill an apostate.... woe unto you...
if you know so much abou islam, how come you failed to quote a verse in QUran that says:
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. quran (chapter 2 verse 256)
You are just a Muslim who goes to mosques without knowing anything g about Islam.

Sahih means Authentic hadith. All the hadiths I quoted are Sahih Hadiths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Muslims ain't saying anything cos, dey no the total answer (kill her). So my Muslim sisters run for ur dear lives if u re about to encounter such.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Amberon11: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nobody married an underage in the Bible. Stop lying.
madjnr:
0- What about Mary, Jesus' Mother peace be upon both of them? How old was she when she got pregnant?
11- Joseph, Mary's husband, was "90 years old" when he married 12 to 14-year old Mary! Was he too a pedophile
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by madjnr: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Because in their religion there is no room for free thinking.
you call that open thinking? That's a mallacious attempt by the op to distort fact and make Islam look evil... But the Christianity he claims to be is more devilish...
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by KOMZYLEE(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
File divorce and break-up legally if married say way
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Omonigeriarere: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
chynie:

Supporting club chairman
I sight u o
Continue taking para for another man headache

Next time, argue with facts and figures, but not an abuse.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Didov1(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
madjnr:
likewise Christianity 1- In the Old and New Testaments:
In the Old Testament:
Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity . Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death . Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."
Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, ..... and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die. "
This verse was sent to me by Yusif 65; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him: 2 Chronicles 15:13
"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel,
were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by madjnr: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Nobody married an underage in the Bible. Stop lying.
tell me her age when all those things happened??
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by madjnr: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by sleeping with him. (Num 31:17) .
[This] refers to her who has slept with a man as well as her who is suitable for intercourse, even when she has not slept with a man...
But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
harbjar:
Conservative Christians love to rail against the many verses in the Quran that command Muslims to kill non-Muslims, but they also ignore the verses in the Bible commanding the same thing and things that are every bit as barbaric.

How about Deuteronomy 17:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.
oya make una start dey speak english now.... am only doing all these to educate my muslim brothers and sistes who might get swayed and confused because of the false and utterly God forsaken comments made by the xtains here... be firm that indeed you re on the right religion and dont get confused by polytheist claiming to be monotheist.. may ALLAH GUIDE YOU AND GUIDE THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK MORE
i have tired to pick out the version of bible u re quoting. My brother some verses u re quoting is not in my bible and not correct dect. 17:10.. And others.

My brother if u study carefully the purpose of Jesus on earth u won't have spent ur time typing dis rubbish. Pls u nid a deeper research work.
If u

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's the extremists that are spoiling the religion for the truly faithful and peaceful Muslims brother if you plan to leave you can be cordial and give your kids an equal choice just like you have and she does.

We are all humans first
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by kindredspirit(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Why did you avoid the bolded part of her quote?

It appears he pulled up that scripture in error, like a faux pas.

From the bolded, Abbas HIMSELF said he would kill them, in obeisance to the Prophet's directive. Denying on behalf of Abbas was uncharitable especially as Abbas was obeying Rasulullah's directive on how to punish or not to punish.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
What is ideal is often not how reality sees it.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by BigBrother9ja: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

I'm not that stupid to let a brain washing religion created by the white men to ruin my marriage

She can choose/switch to any religion she wants, i don't care as far as she's not bugging/trying to convert me with her religion

She can switch to snake religion or start worshipping lizards, i don't give a flying and running fucck
Dejected Jobless osu-alusi
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by BigBrother9ja: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
I will attend any religion my hubby joins as long as ot isn't Islam
Your headache
Human worshipper
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by analice107: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:
Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.
Okay, le me ask yu, if she marry you till una die come go allah heaven wey nah only men go marry virgins, weyting she go dey do, watch you have sex with these virgins?

That woman made the best choice. For Yahweh heaven, no cheating. everybody go just dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by BigBrother9ja: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
jmoore:
She wants to make heaven by being a Christian. I advise you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour too.

smiley
Very low-brain response
So Buddhist, hindus, jews and Muslims will all go to hell?
How very foolish!
If you're asked for references now, you'll say "my" Bible says abi?
Others don't have religious books?
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by IhateAfonjas(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Dejected Jobless osu-alusi

Do you want to die ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / Apostle Suleman, Stephanie Otobo And Casino Gamblers - Jideobi Johnmary / Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.