Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? (22352 Views)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Say Your Wish! What Will 2018 Bring For You And Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by harbjar(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:
Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.
asalaimunalikum brother... i would advice you to seek the advice of a sheik or a knowledgeable Islamic cleric.. you know its wrong to divorce a woman anyhow in islam... seek for what to do before taking actions tht might result into the wrath of Allah.. though i know your intentions are right
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Odingo1: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

Why not pick up the Holy Qur'an yourself,go through it and show me where you can see all what your friend posted,I recommend you read the English version. I don't engage in religious squabble ,I no get time for that. Peace!
Mohammed did all that,you can see some in koran,but all is written in the book of haddit,the book that narrate the prophet way of life.Maybe we will say that they live life in barbaric manner in the olden days and think according to their environment of the time they lived.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by one4GOD(f): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

I will first of advice you to calm down and do t make hasty decisions.

You See, in Islam it is mandated that such a wife is to be killed for leaving Islam. That was the order given by Mohammad to all Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Now, can you kill your wife because of religion? Deep down in your heart, do you think it is the right thing to do? I don't know how long you've been married or whether you have kids together, but pls consider the fact that you love her, kiss her and hold her dearly in your heart before you think about killing her just to please a barbaric religious doctrine.

Have you asked her why she left Islam? Do you honestly think Islam is the way to the truth? Have you juxtaposed your Prophet Muhammad and Yahshua the Messiah to see clearly which of them is worthy to be called the way, the truth and the life?

Below is just a peace of both men and how they treated women. Pls, be honest with yourself for once and see if you've not been deceived, a thing which your wife has discovered.

Enter Jesus

*He brought back a dead girl to life
*He healed a woman with an issue of blood
*He prevented the stoning of a Mary Magdalene
*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation
*Women wept during his trial and crucifixion
*Women wept at his grave due to love for him
*He said men should love their wives
*A woman was the first to hear of his resurrection

Enter mohammad

*He married a 6yr old girl called aisha
*He consummated the marriage when she clocked 9yrs
*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He married his first wife, a 40yr old widow when he was 25
* He Married 11 wives and use to sleep with them all in one night
*Says a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's testimony
*Says 3 things spoil prayers - a donkey, a black dog and a woman
*Prescribed beating of wives
*Prevented women from inheritance
*He wore women's clothes
*He ordered the stoning of an adulterous woman
*He was Killed by poison given to him by a WOMAN

Mind you, everything written above can be verified in the bible and Quran.

google is not your enemy
EOD

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Threebear(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:
Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.
She made the best decision.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
harbjar:

on the day of judgement, you will stand in front of God and one by one you will prove all these lies you have made against islam and prophet muhammad...

salallahu alayhi wa salam
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Islam is a cult.
they condemn Western education but they always love usimg the products of Western education.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Odingo1:

chai,nawa oo for mohamed,na only him do all this,religion self
Na only him commit all those atrocities? shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Odingo1:

Mohammed did all that,you can see some in koran,but all is written in the book of haddit,the book that narrate the prophet way of life.Maybe we will say that they live life in barbaric manner in the olden days and think according to their environment of the time they lived.

Really? Tell me more since you so conversant with the hadiths.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by drakeli: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
nurshah:

And your point. Is ? Please simply answer his question and stop this balderdash
Can't you see? What answer to his question can be greater than this?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by adebayo3449(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
bitcoinvin:

wow...This is the best thing i have read this New Month..@op..May God bless Ur well written write up..Am folloing u asap.
U see,For me Religion is a scam!!
I believe in God but not Religion.
The fact is that Christainity is more humane than islam cos the Man is contepletating of killing his wife or not,thats why he brought the issue here.
I will encourage u to download the English version of the Quran cause I don't knw y someone needs to lie to another person.
Is that what Christianity teaches?
Ah ah
U will just compose some rubbish and be saying u see it in the Quran.
U beta fear God
If u want to preach to someone to accept ur religion so be it.but pls don tell lies

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by kevoh(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Religion and its wahala!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Odingo1: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2017
harbjar:

asalaimunalikum brother... i would advice you to seek the advice of a sheik or a knowledgeable Islamic cleric.. you know its wrong to divorce a woman anyhow in islam... seek for what to do before taking actions tht might result into the wrath of Allah.. though i know your intentions are right
If he is a Yoruba muslim he can seek the advice from yoruba sheik,but if he is a northern muslim,he should not seek for advice because they will tell him to kill the woman as written in koran.The woman have committed Apostasy and according to the Koran or haddit,such person should be killed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by ksbusari(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

You See, in Islam it is mandated that such a wife is to be killed for leaving Islam. That was the order given by Mohammad to all Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Now, can you kill your wife because of religion? Deep down in your heart, do you think it is the right thing to do? I don't know how long you've been married or whether you have kids together, but pls consider the fact that you love her, kiss her and hold her dearly in your heart before you think about killing her just to please a barbaric religious doctrine.

Have you asked her why she left Islam? Do you honestly think Islam is the way to the truth? Have you juxtaposed your Prophet Muhammad and Yahshua the Messiah to see clearly which of them is worthy to be called the way, the truth and the life?

Below is just a peace of both men and how they treated women. Pls, be honest with yourself for once and see if you've not been deceived, a thing which your wife has discovered.

Enter Jesus

*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation

Enter mohammad

*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy
u ain't gon reach hundred likes in hundred years to come. u r disillusioned. u av been misled. All what u av typed wit ur hand is total false. u Google rubbish instead of u to get a quran and read. "Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in thier wrong doings to wander blindly" (Quran 2:15) "they are those who have purchased error for guidance, so their commercial was profitless. and they were not guided" (Quran 2:16).
.......... and say the truth about Muhammad (SAW) ...,.... then u slid back, except a few of u while u are backsliders (Quran 2:83)
Then woe to those who write the book with their own hands and the say, This is from Allah, to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn (thereby) (Quran 2:79)
contrary to what u av typed wit ur fingers, Islam is th3 only religion that states in her holy book to be kind to other religion member.
u r doomed. May the wrath if Allah be on u for writing this rubbish in this month Ramadan.
seek Allah's forgiveness and repent.
Quran is ur friend. stop using Google in search of the only way to janat.

8 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na only him commit all those atrocities o cheesy cheesy

Thought you were a reasonable person,you just lost the high esteem I held you in. Well,it doesn't really matter,na faceless forum we dey.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by adebayo3449(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Odingo1:

Pls bring ur haddith o
Maybe u have manufactured urs.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by dragonking2: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
nurshah:

Please can u google the fastest growing religion in the world ? What a blood thirsty world ..Islam ifast taking over u.k sef ...u guys need to edit bible fast to stop this
Lol, how is islam the fastest growing in the world? They leave their cursed islamic region and flock into christian countries, give birth to numerous children then claim fastest growing. Lol

Let your alfa and decietful stories keep on telling you lies of how islam is fast growing meanwhile reverse is the case. Hundreds, if not thousands of muslims are converting to christianity per day just to survive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/muslim-refugees-converting-christianity-find-safety/

11 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by iliyande(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:

Don't call it off, respect her wish and plan how to train up your children

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
op the last thing you should have done is bring this issue up in a session like this. what happened to Islam for Muslims? I'm already seeing comments made out of hatred and crass stupidity.

if she doesn't want to listen to you involve her family members and Islamic clerics you know. if she's still adamant please divorce her before she influence you and your children. remember she has a big role to play in your children's lives.

no mumu should quote me abeg
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by LexngtonSteele: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
NEVER accept treachery from a woman. NEVER as a husband.

She will eventually bring you a bastard. No room for "understanding" on this matter.

Thank God, she was generous enough to show it to your face.

I know of someone who worked in WHO in Austria/ Switzerland for years, making millions. Made this same mistake, found 3 of his daughters were staunch Christians by the time he returned. Youngest was 22 years old.

Don't be stupid. This is the same advice i would give a Christian man. NEVER accept such from a woman.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by lepasharon(f): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
For better for worse, remember that.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by drakeli: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

Why not pick up the Holy Qur'an yourself,go through it and show me where you can see all what your friend posted,I recommend you read the English version. I don't engage in religious squabble ,I no get time for that. Peace!
If you think everything he quoted is wrong. It's left to you to show him in your Quran that it otherwise. Of course he brought all those from your Quran. He doesn't have the responsibility to debunk himself. But you have. So show us in the Quran.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
I will still continue to go to farm and I wish you all the same
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Jettage: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Spot on. Hard Truth. I am sure you discovered this truth by the Holy spirit. May God restrain the murderous spirit in that religion. I hope he does not kill his wife as commanded by thier commando.

alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2017
ksbusari:

u ain't gon reach hundred likes in hundred years to come. u r disillusioned. u av been misled. All what u av typed wit ur hand is total false. u Google rubbish instead of u to get a quran and read. "Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in thier wrong doings to wander blindly" (Quran 1:15) "they are those who have purchased error for guidance, so their commercial was profitless. and they were not guided" (Quran 1:16).
contrary to what u av typed wit ur fingers, Islam is th3 only religion that states in her holy book to be kind to other religion member.
u r doomed. May the wrath if Allah be on u for writing this rubbish in this month Ramadan.

No need to place a curse on an already cursed being,no aggravate him sufferings. He needs a lot of prayers.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by one4GOD(f): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2017
harbjar:

on the day of judgement, you will stand in front of God and one by one you will prove all these lies you have made against islam and prophet muhammad...
Why not tell us with evidence what the fact and truth is or are you shy to do that. That is the only way to dissolve any doubt.

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by adebayo3449(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Odingo1:

If he is a Yoruba muslim he can seek the advice from yoruba sheik,but if he is a northern muslim,he should not seek for advice because they will tell him to kill the woman as written in koran.The woman have committed Apostasy and according to the Koran or haddit,such person should be killed.
Where is it written in the Quran Mr scholar
Do u have a heart at all
Ah ah
Do u hear this somewhere or u read it ur self.
Bro pls download English version of the Quran.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by ksbusari(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Brother, this is Nigeria, a secular Nation. so sharia is not acceptable. I knw what u r thinking right nw. its going to be a murder case.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by AuroraB(f): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy
grin Your moniker got me confused. Bia, did you say Mohammed sleeps with eleven women in a night Orgy kinda something cheesy? Used to wear women's clothes Cross dresser ife there cheesy
Please who's Hugh Hefner shocked embarassed sad

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Odingo1: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
ksbusari:

u ain't gon reach hundred likes in hundred years to come. u r disillusioned. u av been misled. All what u av typed wit ur hand is total false. u Google rubbish instead of u to get a quran and read. "Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in thier wrong doings to wander blindly" (Quran 1:15) "they are those who have purchased error for guidance, so their commercial was profitless. and they were not guided" (Quran 1:16).
Please most of the thing he wrote is actually there in Koran or Haddit except if you dont read koran,there is no point of denial.
Koran or haddit stated it clearly that anybody that leave Islam should be killed, the same Koran said that there is no compulsion in region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by idreezbaba(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy

For your mind you have stolen people's mind away
my people don't mind this mad man
come to think of it
why would I marry a woman and she will later change her religion
that means she doesn't even love Me, that means I don't have control over her
Everyone is saying Shariah Law is bad
Yet Shariah Law is being studied at every law institution in the world
Believe me if shariah law is implicated in nigeria
There will be low crime rates
Islam symbolizes peace and peace only.
I rest my case
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
I will attend any religion my hubby joins as long as ot isn't Islam

Come and worship Jah with me kiss kiss
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by adebayo3449(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
drakeli:
If you think everything he quoted is wrong. It's left to you to show him in your Quran that it otherwise. Of course he brought all those from your Quran. He doesn't have the responsibility to debunk himself. But you have. So show us in the Quran.
Let him tell us the verse
Or he has his own Quran?
Look bro Quran isn't Bible that u will see Ade in a particular place and see Segun in another version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / Apostle Suleman, Stephanie Otobo And Casino Gamblers - Jideobi Johnmary / 5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.