Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312592 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
Interdenominationalism? Is that word even in the dictionary? Bros abeg speak wetin we go hear, na oyinbo people get English Language.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2020
English language is a complicated language...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Matthewdan(m): 11:51pm On May 14, 2020
Languages is As complicated as religion
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2020
Religion is complicated as tradition
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2020
Tradition is part of us and by extension, learning English language can be assumed to be a strong vehicle for a consolidated tradition in a multi ethnic Society like Nigeria, so we must adhere to learning languages and check Google for some words like interdenominationalism .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FreeSpark1: 10:12am On May 15, 2020
BankyGee:
Religion is complicated as tradition
Tradition is what makes some nigerian irrational
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2020
Irrational and some traditions are very conflicting, tradition is part of us and by extension, learning English language can be assumed to be a strong vehicle for a consolidated tradition in a multi ethnic Society like Nigeria, so we must adhere to learning languages and checking Google for some words like interdenominationalism
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:59pm On May 16, 2020
Interdenominationalism! That's one word with lotta syllables.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 2:09pm On May 16, 2020
Very funny Nigerian comedy skit.
Watch and please subscribe to our YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyDmEi1IbyM
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
Syllables? How many syllables are in the word syllable?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Delenla(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
Syllables, reminds me of those days in primary .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by freshupdate: 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
At Freshupdate Tv - You Meet New people, Win Giveaways with no stress & Get entertainment with the best funniest WhatsApp Status post
A Quick link to the Best WhatsApp Status TV in africa
https:///2347054248179?text=Hello!!%20%20I%20want%20to%20start%20viewing%20your%20status

Best WhatsApp Tv in Nigeria and in West Africa

Running through hills to hills and post to post brought about the notice of the Best WhatsApp Tv Community in Africa located at Nigeria. The brand Freshupdate has been proven as the best WhatsApp status Community. Who serves it ever engaging audience with Latest Feeds all round the entertainment Industry. They are best known when it comes to serving the latest update around the world.

I know you can't wait to Join the gang here

https:///2347054248179?text=Hello!%20%20I%20want%20to%20start%20viewing%20your%20status

With Freshupdate Tv you don't need to Surf the Net all day to get latest happenings and updates, On a swift mode these brand brings fresh updates from the Net to the door post of their audience on a daily basis.

What does Freshupdate Tv offers on a daily basis?

Over time, Freshupdate Tv has been crowned and frequently stared as one of the biggest WhatsApp Tv Community in Africa with a very huge and active figure of contacts
Check out these stuff they offer on a daily basic
They offer
Memes cool
Give away cool
Funny Videos smiley
Daily Motivations
Relationship problem undecided
Questioning and Responsekiss
Advert and music Promotion shocked
How to make kissmoney online grin

Do you love being updated & entertained?? Wanna meet new people?? Or you want to win giveaways without stress?? Then join the biggest Entertainment Community in WhatsApp

Click on the link below to join Freshupdate Tv wink

https:///2347054248179?text=Hello!!%20%20I%20want%20to%20start%20viewing%20your%20status

Don't miss this opportunity...you may not see this link again, Click on it now cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
Now, may thunder fire you for derailing a thread as peaceful as this angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:19am On May 17, 2020
This is one the reasons Bubu tagged us 'lazy youths'. Nonsense and ingredients. Anyone get chilled Trophy beer here?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Delenla(m): 2:14am On May 17, 2020
Here? No way, we dnt do alcohol please.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by olukiesy(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2020
Watching this entertaining video
Please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXLI_82G5c
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:24am On May 17, 2020
Please tell me why you don't do alcohol here. The thread keeps getting derailed. I need to just numb the anger and pain and become oblivious of the derailment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2020
Derailment? I think I love that word. I also like solitary confinement.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
Confinement of post -delivery women to regain their strength and beauty as practised in Igboland known as "Omugo" is a beautiful culture that is gaining serious popularity, now other tribes are doing it and it is becoming very ubiquitous.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2020
Ubiquitous is another word that I like. I like many things, thus, I'm likeable.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2020
Likeable personality should be more intelligent in use of words not just quoting words and claim to love them that is very queer.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jesubiyi01(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
Ginomel:
Likeable personality should be more intelligent in use of words not just quoting words and claim to love them that is very queer.
queer feeling I develop when I see people trying to make sense with words but eventually end up confusing people; such individuals needs to be dealt with acerbically!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2020
Jesubiyi01:
queer feeling I develop when I see people trying to make sense with words but eventually end up confusing people; such individuals needs to be dealt with acerbically!

Acerbically expressed points could look very unfriendly and sensitive to a fellow , he could react and someone will conclude he is cantankerous.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ayoola27: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
Ginomel:

Acerbically expressed points could look very unfriendly and sensitive to a fellow , he could react and someone will conclude he is cantankerous.

cantankerous is big grammar... he's very rude
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
Rudeas in rudeboy in psquare?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:46am On May 20, 2020
Psquare? They don't exist no more.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by olukiesy(m): 4:58am On May 20, 2020
Please guys, help me subscribe to my YouTube Channel. PLEASE I BEG, just a tap. God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3dD5F519QwJSjH3VTpXb4Q

Thank you so much

kingcypress:
It's gona be fun
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2020
More of this post above me will get d poster a straight nairaland life imprisonment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2020
Imprisonment is what Covid 19 has done to us all embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:15am On May 21, 2020
All that I want is in Jesus. He satisfies. Joy he supplies. Life will be worthless without him. All that I want is in Jesus.
Kai, it's been long l sang.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2020
Sang a song or sing a song,which ever one your voice sounds so Davido and Mr real combine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:13pm On May 22, 2020
Combine their riches too. I wanna be on a better pedestal than both of 'em combined. Lol.... Can't a young man have the best of both worlds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.