Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91497 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by oxiide22(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Let me see it?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by tehinse1(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2017
For where.... Mama go abort the Flight straight.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by oxiide22(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2017
...mean u got 1 right?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

All the countries you mention above if I'm wrong correct me... are 1st world countries, they were not the best countries to lived in right from inception. they've gone through their own woes and overcome it. *Rome wasn't built in a day*
Nigeria is a 3rd world countries and still undeveloping.
there's nowhere in my comments I was making comperism, I was just stating instances.

Do you know why it took so long for the world to advance to where it is today? Knowledge. It was difficult to share ideas. Now we have the internet. At least it is easy not to learn from the mistakes of others. Plus, are you trying to say you need someone to tell you that corruption is bad? That it is wrong to be dirty? Guy, how far na?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
Na so? No wahalla.. Carry go oo grin How far?
One guy above talking about getting real crush not knowing that Nina4i na my hubby from Anambra. Nina kee kwanu?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
Na so? No wahalla.. Carry go oo grin How far?
One guy above talking about getting real crush not knowing that Nina4i na my hubby from Anambra. Nina kee kwanu?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
Mine is home made but I knew the guy was good at what he was doing and my tattoos has a deep meaning. You can't just scribble some nonsens all over u body thats trashy
Have some home made ones too .. yes mine everyone has a meaning for me ..

Still waiting for the toe sucking pic lol wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2017
toprealman:
If you don't know what those pair are called, you need to urgently upgrade.

Upgrade to what? Whatever they're called, I still wouldn't wear them. Some people think crocs & uggs are cool fashionable shoes, but I still think they're piece of shit shoes. My personal choices or preferences, are independent of what's trendy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Do you know why it took so long for the world to advance to where it is today? Knowledge. It was difficult to share ideas. Now we have the internet. At least it is easy not to learn from the mistakes of others. Plus, are you trying to say you need someone to tell you that corruption is bad? That it is wrong to be dirty? Guy, how far na?
I need no prophet to tell me what's wrong and what's right. I can differentiate right from wrong, bad from good.
you don't see me rubbing my leaders balls for being corrupt, cleanliness is a personal thing... if my neighbor chooses to be dirty is not of my goddamned business. the best I can offer he/she is advice.
I'm not here to tell you that what's happening is the right thing, but rather to tell you to stop generalizing it for Bleep sake. it's very wrong for you to say *Nigeria CITIZENS* are bad.
cause there's a bad egg in one family doesn't mean all the family members are bad.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by boottaesama: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
This couple's loved up photos are currently going viral with different reactions coming in from people.

So over to you guys, can you take a lady like this to mama at home...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/guys-can-you-date-lady-with-so-much.html?m=1

why not, with the booty on her & the nice tits, those will give a different vibe in the bedroom wink. just that in reality and 9Ja girls their tats end up giving you nightmare because they are poorly done.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Rome wasnt built in a day but it was built.
Naija 50 years + and still no sense of direction. If there was a direction, a focus, maybe one can assess the level of development. bit nothing the only thing that is constant is the oil being sold and the monies being looted. Even the ones recovered are being re-looted. It took Russia 20years after the revolution to vecome a world power. It will be a cold day in hell before Nigeria catches up with the rest of the world
Bro I'm not condoling the wrong doings of Nigeria.. I'm just trying to tell the guy to stop generalizing issues.
you can just wake up and term Nigerians as bad citizens... I can't take that from no one, cause there's a bad egg in one family doesn't mean all the family members are bad.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Lool... de tin weak me sef... I go trace her if na true... she sey she nobi haf cas... she claimed Swedish....but me go fine de truth.
lol she claim Swedish but na Yankee the location da lol grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I need no prophet to tell me what's wrong and what's right. I can differentiate right from wrong, bad from good.
you don't see me rubbing my leaders balls for being corrupt, cleanliness is a personal thing... if my neighbor chooses to be dirty is not of my goddamned business. the best I can offer he/she is advice.
I'm not here to tell you that what's happening is the right thing, but rather to tell you to stop generalizing it for Bleep sake. it's very wrong for you to say *Nigeria CITIZENS* are bad.
cause there's a bad egg in one family doesn't mean all the family members are bad.

But Nigeria's citizens are bad na. Look at you for instance. You are making excuses and thereby prolonging the problem in Nigeria. And there are many more like you which is why the country is the way it is. Too many people just standing around not doing anything or saying anything about it. Plus, the general belief is that Germany for instance is a safe country. But there are plenty of people who break the law there so how can that be? You see, even though people break the law there, the number of people who are law abiding outnumber those that aren't which is why everyone believes Germany is safe. In Nigeria, obviously not everyone is crazy but the number of abnormal people far outnumber that of sane individuals which is why Nigeria is seen as an abnormal country. To many bad/evil people walking around.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Donnyboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Check out my Short film TRIBUTE... Shot with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCJjvl_fSntQCFYqDVQoda6kAAjIGcmVsbWZ1SOq3i8W23uWWaw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
If I were a guy big nope she is fat no offence to fat ppl and those tattoos are way too much
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

But Nigeria's citizens are bad na. Look at you for instance. You are making excuses and thereby prolonging the problem in Nigeria. And there are many more like you which is why the country is the way it is. Too many people just standing around not doing anything or saying anything about it. Plus, the general belief is that Germany for instance is a safe country. But there are plenty of people who break the law there so how can that be? You see, even though people break the law there, the number of people who are law abiding outnumber those that aren't which is why everyone believes Germany is safe. In Nigeria, obviously not everyone is crazy but the number of abnormal people far outnumber that of sane individuals which is why Nigeria is seen as an abnormal country. To many bad/evil people walking around.
I'm sorry to this...this is first reasonable thing you've said since we start this conversation ( minus the first sentence).
you don't go around calling a whole nation bad cause there are SOME useless idiiot living within.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Hades2016:
lol she claim Swedish but na Yankee the location da lol grin
I'm consulting the Oracles right away lol
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Have some home made ones too .. yes mine everyone has a meaning for me ..

Still waiting for the toe sucking pic lol wink
lmao if I let him come over I will post it.. Toe master sucker this my x toyboy..

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Beard gang
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
lmao if I let him come over I will post it.. Toe master sucker this my x toyboy..

Nina na u biko ... haha check ur pm biko
I can't believe this .. maybe I should try it grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Nogodye:
One man's food is another man's poison...i can't date her though.
Rather, one man's meat is another man's fish!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by oxiide22(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina ur last tattoo is it in ur pussy or wer?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Sicario47(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
This one carry tattoo for body like learner's permit. Omo ofo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by JacksonD7: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
She looks old and indecent..

How about going for a young girl with Moderate Tattoo like this girl

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dDQvnwYBkg

Young or old, tattoos are a red flag. Wouldn't date even if I was drunk.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Egalitarian1: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2017
I see nothing but a well packaged CANCER
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by murphine22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nope, it's not a notebook undecided I want to date

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.