Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91476 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by crazyABO(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kilode? Ds one dah looks like when a kid is just learning to write with biro grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Put graphic pictures

No. What for?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by davidque007(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
She looks like a sea urchin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Believe7(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much

lemme see ur own..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ajeleseujn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oyinbo pelu werey

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by COvo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
uyisteven:

You most welcome Miss...
Am allowed to say I have found my new crush right...
This one don mad

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by scholes23(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Anyone who has something to do with this kind of person needs to go to the mountain for spiritual cleansing

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Are they visible? Can I see? tongue

I have a few myself
kiss shocked see sexy thigh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

I have a few myself

What does the Chinese mean?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
No way on earth I am getting tattooed. Piercing the P. though, that's something I've been considering.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Aare2050(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hian
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Having a tattoo can become an addiction, and before you can say wtf. You have them everywhere, in a very tacky tasteless way, and it looks as disgusting as this lady IMHO.

Its like they search for any place on their body to fit the next one.... Regardless of the area or tat next to it.

1 Like

Nop,
But assuming i personally put the tattos for her, then yes
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Michellla:
This is going way overboard.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

I have a few myself
first is representing faith for the cross that goes into Hope (the heartbeat) that goes into a heart (love) Faith hope and love.. That one is on my left rib cage.. The second is on my wrist.. It is the infinity sign and the word beleive with the B being a heart.. Belive in love and eternaty and the birds represent freedom behind my ear its a upside musical note in a heart.. I love music..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have 14 of them who cares undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by uyisteven(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
COvo:

This one don mad

grin
In this state of the economy, madness is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.

loool the shoes

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by altim8(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
If mama dey like this how their first daughter go come dey? Well... I trust my mama. By d time she give her eye contact, those tattoos go just erase itself!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Brunosamel(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Capital NO! I can't date such lady

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by k2fresh: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
You saw they were on the beach,right?Were you expecting her to wear heels on the beach.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by grafitti(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

It doesn't matter, dark or light, do what you want. What I don't understand though are those who get ugly, home-made looking tattoos. I mean because tattoos are permanent, so at least they should be nicely done & not look like a child's pre-school scribble. I once saw this girl with an ugly tree looking thing on the back of her shoulder. I just wondered why. Why let someone experiment on your body with something that'll stay with you for the rest of your life? I just don't get it.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
WTF!!

Can't even exchange a tattooed lady with my Infinix phone let alone marriage

For bleeping, YES, but for marriage, hell NO

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
grafitti:

Andy: this is Zz
Bath: no she's not undecided

Me: eating popcorn kiss

Andy: I say DTS ZZ embarassed
Bath: and I say she's not embarassed

Andy: ok, OK... Let's ask her
Bath: oya ask!

Me: still eating popcorn..... kiss

Andy: ZZ darlin, errrr......
hahahaha omg how grosse
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

It doesn't matter, dark or light, do what you want. What I don't understand though are those who get ugly, home-made looking tattoos. I mean because tattoos are permanent, so at least they should be nicely done & not look like a child's pre-school scribble. I once saw this girl with an ugly tree looking thing on the back of her shoulder. I just wondered why. Why let someone experiment on your body with something that'll stay with you for the rest of your life? I just don't get it.
sh** I knew a guy who wanted to serve in the military but was rejected because he had a home-made tattoo on his upper arm

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
sad Dat salanga don swallow everything,and Don see better days b4.Lady like dis don't last in marriage /relationship. She's a typical trade by barter
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Meeloreh(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
it's a regular birkin stock slippers

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
disgusting
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by holardemoranky(f): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nawah oooo the body sef dey give me goose pimples.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by jjjjj2017: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much
checked your profile & I'm not disappointed.
smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by thanki410(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
If i mistakenly take her home, My mum's bad eyes alone will clean the tattoo away.....
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
i address people like this as drawing pad, i love it on girls but i cant do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.