Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91495 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2017
**vomits***

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... ain't used to nothing bro. you don't expect me to start saying stuff about my country... do you?

there's no perfect race.

Agreed. No race is perfect but come on, Nigeria is just too abnormal for words. There should be a case study about it's citizens. The things you all see as normal is just mind boggling to say the least. And if you know that things are bad you should start saying it as it is. This is how and why things got bad in Nigeria. Everyone kept quiet about the obvious and eventually normalized the current system in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2017
i will hit and marry...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Yes I can,Op abeg show me ur gf and I am sure she looks worse
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Agreed. No race is perfect but come on, Nigeria is just to abnormal for words. There should be a case study about it's citizens. The things you all see as normal is just mind boggling to say the least. And if you know that things are bad you should start saying it as it is. This is how and why things got bad in Nigeria. Everyone kept quiet about the obvious and eventually normalized the current system in Nigeria.
It's all in your head bro, it depends on the angle you are viewing Nigeria from... and what exactly do you mean by *bad*?
Some stuff that are normal to the western world is not actually normal to us, cause it's not our culture.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.

am seeing slippers where did u see arthopaedic shoes??
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2017
vanida6:
Uhmm disgusting sad

Absolutely i can date if she has a beautiful mind bt dats as far as it goes. No serious commitment thereafter lol
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by lepasharon(f): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2017
ncoolsome:

am seeing slippers where did u see arthopaedic shoes??

do you know what orthopedic shoes are?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Phuck you doing here? Stay away from this forum for sake of your sanity. The only reason you got 14 likes for your comment is because they looked at your profile and saw you are white. If you were an African you would be labelled a w.hore. Trust me. That's how they think. They don't think like normal human beings.
thats a lie my dear..a LovePeddler for having a tattoo? Were does having a tattoo label you a prostitute? One of my best friend here in the states is a Nigerian lawyer. As for my profession I am the GM Manager at a retail store.. Aka I dey Oga Boss Lady sha.. There is no sin having a tatto.. A subject I know all to well.. Because see.. I don't just let some self proclaimd pastor or prophet tell me what to think or do.. I actually read the bible.. Anyways.. Have a good night and pray for visdome.. God might actually grant u that wish if u pray for it through Jesus name..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... who teach you my local English naw? where you learn am from?
long Tory ooo another day I tell you.. I got to go to work now..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

It's all in your head bro, it depends on the angle you are viewing Nigeria from... and what exactly do you mean by *bad*?
Some stuff that are normal to the western world is not actually normal to us, cause it's not our culture.

This is why i said you are used to the rubbish in Nigeria. To you everything is fine. I urge you, step outside, look around you and ask yourself; "is this how normal people live"? So, it is in your culture to be bloodthirsty? It is in your culture to be dirty. It is your culture to allow policemen to stand in public demand bribes. It is your culture to be insanely corrupt. It is in your culture to not have any infrastructure. There are many more. So explain to me how this culture has improved your lives.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
long Tory ooo another day I tell you.. I got to go to work now..
alright, it's 12:15 am over here.... we chat later...
I'll appreciate if you can drop your email address
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by orjaha(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
I hate one
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Some Black men always disgracing us ,wetin be this ?tufiakwa, over my dead body .. shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

This is why i said you are used to the rubbish in Nigeria. To you everything is fine. I urge you, step outside, look around you and ask yourself; "is this how normal people live"? So, it is in your culture to be bloodthirsty? It is in your culture to be dirty. It is your culture to allow policemen to stand in public demand bribes. It is your culture to be insanely corrupt. It is in your culture to not have any infrastructure. There are many more. So explain to me how this culture has improved your lives.
I see where you're coming from. have you ever visited Nigeria? like I said earlier "no race is perfect". the west got their own problems. there are are some points you raise there which I find it funny and baseless.
Talking about bloodthirsty, I know you probably got that from the news...you've probably never been here.
just know that Americans are the most violence people on earth.
Apart from the police and bribe stuff, and corrupt leaders... the rest points you raise are just baseless, you probably got that from the internet and media.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I see where you're coming from. have you ever visited Nigeria? like I said earlier "no race is perfect". the west got their own problems. there are are some points you raise there which I find it funny and baseless.
Talking about bloodthirsty, I know you probably got that from the news...you've probably never been here.
just know that Americans are the most violence people on earth.
Apart from the police and bribe stuff, and corrupt leaders... the rest points you raise are just baseless, you probably got that from the internet and media.

Guy, i graduated from the university of Ilorin before ditching that cesspit. I was born and bred on palm avenue in mushin. Did my high school at Eko Boys High School. Like i said, you are used to the rubbish. I understand that summarily executing suspects in the streets to you is the most normal thing in the world but i assure you, the rest of the world thinks you are animals. One could be taking a stroll in Nigeria and you see a dead body in the streets and it's citizens would just walk past it as if it is business as usual. Explore other normal countries and you will understand what i am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Guy, i graduated from the university of Ilorin before ditching that cesspit. I was born and bred on palm avenue in mushin. Did my high school at Eko Boys High School. Like i said, you are used to the rubbish. I understand that summarily executing suspects in the streets to you is the most normal thing in the world but i assure you, the rest of the world thinks you are animals. One could be taking a stroll in Nigeria and you see a dead body in the streets and it's citizens would just walk past it as if it is business as usual. Explore other normal countries and you will understand what i am talking about.
can you do me a please? name just one perfect country in the entire planet. if there's none, then no need prolonging this argument.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

can you do me a please? name just one perfect country in the entire planet. if there's none, then no need prolonging this argument.

You just don't understand do you? There is not one perfect country in the world. There is crime and poverty everywhere but what matters in the response of society or the citizens of that country. I go back to the point of the policeman standing in the middle of traffic collecting bribe. What is the response of Nigerians? Everyone just looks the other way. Guy, try that shiit in Germany, Canada, france and see if you will not spend a better of your life in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Zar what do you think about dark skin people getting tattoos
IMAGINE NGOLO KANTE OR PAPISS CISSE WITH TATTOO
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

You just don't understand do you? There is not one perfect country in the world. There is crime and poverty everywhere but what matters in the response of society or the citizens of that country. I go back to the point of the policeman standing in the middle of traffic collecting bribe. What is the response of Nigerians? Everyone just looks the other way. Guy, try that shiit in Germany, Canada, france and see if you will not spend a better of your life in prison.
nobody over here is embracing what they're doing, thank God you grew up here. have you seen anyone congratulating them for taking bribes? you don't just argued with a man with the gun, cause you know damn well who's gonna be at receiving end. Bro, there's no sane or rational human being that will see evil and condole it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by stubbornman(m): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much
Damn!!! Nina Chantelle...... you're here? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 1:05am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

nobody over here is embracing what they're doing, thank God you grew up here. have you seen anyone congratulating them for taking bribes? you don't just argued with a man with the gun, cause you know damn well who's gonna be at receiving end. Bro, there's no sane or rational human being that will see evil and condole it.

You are condoning it by making excuses for it and keeping quiet. I only gave that one example. Want more? You see people just dumping trash everywhere and people walk by like it's normal. You see groups of people killing a suspect in public and everyone just walks by like it's normal. It is so normal that only criminals opt for public office in Nigeria. Ever wondered why you are not moving forward as a people? My point is, for these craziness there are repercussions in normal societies. In Nigeria it is seen as normal. I just don't understand why you don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

I only gave that one example. Want more? You see people just dumping trash everywhere and people walk by like it's normal. You see groups of people killing a suspect in public and everyone just walks by like it's normal. It is so normal that only criminals opt for public office in Nigeria. Ever wondered why you are not moving forward as a people? My point is, for these craziness there are repercussions in normal societies. In Nigeria it is seen as normal. I just don't understand why you don't get it.
no need of me speaking on every point you raise, for every point you raise happened almost... if not everywhere on the planet. I'm not going to see what's bad and say it's good. what's bad is bad....
what I see from your comments is you painting Nigerians as probably the worst being on earth.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by preciousgt(m): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

no need of me speaking on every point you raise, for every point you raise happened almost... if not everywhere on the planet. I'm not going to see what's bad and say it's good. what's bad is bad....
what I see from your comments is you painting Nigerians as probably the worst being on earth.

Give me an example in recent history in America, where a group of people summarily executed someone in public and nothing happened to those people. Show me a picture of a policeman in Germany standing in public collecting bribe. You are part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is. You bury your heads in the sand and either ignore or deny the problem and you have the nerve to say you are not condoning the problems in Nigeria. Carry on. Nigeria will be great with more people like you in it. Don't worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Inferno17: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2017
With a fat pussy and ass like that...... I'm already dating her!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Give me an example in recent history in America, where a group of people summarily executed someone in public and nothing happened to those people. Show me a picture of a policeman in Germany standing in public collecting bribe. You are part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is. You bury your heads in the sand and either ignore or deny the problem and you have the nerve to say you are not condoning the problems in Nigeria. Carry on. Nigeria will be great with more people like you in it. Don't worry.
bro it's 1:30 am I gotta go to sleep.
I don't see you criticizing any evils in your comments rather I see you spitting hates.
.you've been emphasizing on a particular point "about bribery and public executions" which if you could go back to my initial comments you won't see anywhere I said such things don't happened. until you mention one flawless country, this argument is not worth the effort.
every country has her woes...
you know damn well people got shot in the US everyday, you've heard of social vices and other crimes... does that make US a bad country? or her citizens bad citizens?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Yes.

My mum raised a MAN so I'm good on my decisions.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

bro it's 1:30 am I gotta go to sleep.
I don't see you criticizing any evils in your comments rather I see you spitting hates.
.you've been emphasizing on a particular point "about bribery and public executions" which if you could go back to my initial comments you won't see anywhere I said such things don't happened. until you mention one flawless country, this argument is not worth the effort.
every country has her woes...
you know damn well people got shot in the US everyday, you've heard of social vices and other crimes... does that make US a bad country? or her citizens bad citizens?

Nigeria is a bad country because of it's bad citizens. Like i said you are used to the rubbish which is why you have the nerve to put America and Nigeria in the same sentence.

America is not a flawless country but one of the best countries in the world to live in

Germany is not a flawless country but one of the best countries to live in.

Estonia is not a flawless country but one the best countries to live in.

Switzerland is not a flawless country but one of the best countries to live in.

Nigeria is not a flawless country but one the worst countries in the world to live in. Can you explain this?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Papadoh(m): 1:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Eww warris dis? She looks like... garbage.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Ajimike(m): 2:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much

I guess you have reasons to justify your own tattoos,
But for hers, there is no reason whatsoever to get that much.
Humans!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Giwa80(m): 2:26am On Jun 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
This couple's loved up photos are currently going viral with different reactions coming in from people.

So over to you guys, can you take a lady like this to mama at home...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/guys-can-you-date-lady-with-so-much.html?m=1

LubeyNaijaBlog:
This couple's loved up photos are currently going viral with different reactions coming in from people.

So over to you guys, can you take a lady like this to mama at home...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/guys-can-you-date-lady-with-so-much.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.