Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91503 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by donviso(m): 2:34am On Jun 02, 2017
I am currently nominated to be among the 40 young global leaders with immense contributions to family planning.. As part of the selection voting is stipulated.
Please I don't know how best to ask for your support on this but I don't know where else I would seek support like here.

http://120under40.org/nominee/elvis-okolie

Steps to vote
Please Click on the link
Click on vote for nominee
Create an account using ur email (gmail is faster)
And ur voting is done..
It takes less than 5minutes if you use Google Chrome browser
God bless you as you support this movement
Also share with friends

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by reiddecuti: 2:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Oh! Devil, you'll never see me.

But, that ass is devil itself.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Guy, i graduated from the university of Ilorin before ditching that cesspit. I was born and bred on palm avenue in mushin. Did my high school at Eko Boys High School. Like i said, you are used to the rubbish. I understand that summarily executing suspects in the streets to you is the most normal thing in the world but i assure you, the rest of the world thinks you are animals. One could be taking a stroll in Nigeria and you see a dead body in the streets and it's citizens would just walk past it as if it is business as usual. Explore other normal countries and you will understand what i am talking about.

NYSC should include a mandatory and government sponsored two weeks student exchange in a first world country.

The country would change within ten years in certain sectors.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 2:51am On Jun 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

NYSC should include a mandatory and government sponsored two weeks student exchange in a first world country.

The country would change within ten years in certain sectors.

Guy, you no lie. If only Nigerians can wake up.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 3:04am On Jun 02, 2017
this tattoo is obvious....... I can't even hug ha ... see as she looks like zebra
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by mekuso89(m): 3:13am On Jun 02, 2017
as long as she is loyal we will get by
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Paulinus1(f): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2017
No I can't
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2017
all I see is a nice ass,just the type I like using as my pillow
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2017
stubbornman:

Damn!!! Nina Chantelle...... you're here? cheesy
Yes Sir and so are you lol
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Godfirst89: 3:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Na problem she be.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by chijokz(m): 3:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Nothing wrong with dating or even marrying a tattooed woman..it's art which I love.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by wizod(m): 3:38am On Jun 02, 2017
I wil only marry a lady not a zebra
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by vict505(m): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2017
That's ma baby
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by vict505(m): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2017
That's my baby
Nina4u:
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2017
All these nonsense - boobs = Man . No way
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by diva90: 4:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Too much
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by toprealman: 4:07am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.
If you don't know what those pair are called, you need to urgently upgrade.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by gutlinhyde1: 4:11am On Jun 02, 2017
in my opinion its not good , but folks see it as a form of art ,then again who am I to judge..
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by MILLERMannn: 4:15am On Jun 02, 2017
The issue of change of jamb admission letter has been a big challenge to Undergraduate in Nigeria University. Admin., pls put this to the front page
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by lexy2014: 4:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
hellooo...are u Nigerian?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by azimibraun: 4:53am On Jun 02, 2017
oscarnoble:
My Pple what Is the essence tattoo?
Tattoos I heard are for people with low brain storage capacity. So in other not to forget events in their life history they save them on their skins. You knw 1MB brain can't store much Data.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Check ur inbox.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Freethought(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2017
I won't date her, not because of the tatoos but because she had the guts to open her thighs fr someone else to draw "cartoon" ...

Well, fr me, dat kind of woman will be pretty much closer to infidelity wen we gt married
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Opeakins(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2017
she looks like a sh*** ass
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by caracas: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.
N what exactly do u love about tattoos?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ignis: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2017
oscarnoble:
My Pple what Is the essence tattoo?
Beauty make up.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ibawon(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
It's much but I like a girl with tattoos, I mean the neat and moderate type of tattoos, not the coat of arms one boy at underbridge help ink to hide ogbomosho streach marks.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2017
As long as you're not a terrible person and is trustworthy I can.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2017
That Isn't Tatoo,but Has Skiped To Ta~3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.