Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man (72793 Views)

South African Twins Wed Same Lady / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

Yeah. That's the way it's done by decent people here. I'm Igbo

Jew or Catholic? tongue Just joking lol. Cool.

2 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol. Christian!

4 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Haha. Is that a reference to those from the lost tribe of is real? smiley
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

Haha. Is that a reference to those from the lost tribe of is real? smiley

Lol, you tell me. So, not all of you believe you're Jews? Strange since you're supposed to have the same heritage. Someone must be delusional then tongue

What are your own thoughts about the whole Jewish thing?

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you tell me. So, not all of you believe you're Jews? Strange since you're supposed to have the same heritage. Someone must be delusional then tongue

What are your own thoughts about the whole Jewish thing?

My sister. This is politics mixed with history. I for one, am not usually open to discussing world politics.

As for the history part of it, I haven't researched it in depth so as to be able to say if it is accurate or not.

I am more of planet man than a tribal one my dear.

2 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

My sister. This is politics mixed with history. I for one, am not usually open to discussing world politics.

As for the history part of it, I haven't researched it in depth so as to be able to say if it is accurate or not.

I am more of planet man than a tribal one my dear.

*nods*

Understood.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

*nods*

Understood.

So what's new in SA.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

So what's new in SA.

Lol, I really don't know. There could be a zombie apocalypse going on as we speak & I wouldn't know because I don't pay much attention until something forces me to pay attention.

Where in Nigerian are you from? I got neighbours from Onitsha here.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I really don't know. There could be a zombie apocalypse going on as we speak & I wouldn't know because I don't pay much attention until something forces me to pay attention.

Where in Nigerian are you from? I got neighbours from Onitsha here.

Yes I'm in Onitsha city. Where you stay?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Quinn22(f): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
The twins are 25 years of age while the husband is 50? shocked
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Quinn22:
The twins are 25 years of age while the husband is 50? shocked

Yeah. Maybe that's why they gave him two. 25 x 2 = 50

6 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

Yes I'm in Onitsha city. Where you stay?

How is Onitsha tanight? Gauteng province.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by dabrightt: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:
This one weak me. See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_vnp9kWH4

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Gauteng province. Let me ask friends where that is
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Talking about the weather. It's premium weather here tonight.
About the people. Most have gone to sleep. Or whatever some have planned for their sheets tonight. Lol
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Jozi? Chrystal Park?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

Talking about the weather. It's premium weather here tonight.
About the people. Most have gone to sleep. Or whatever some have planned for their sheets tonight. Lol

Hahaha. OK. And what are your plans for tonight?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Jozi? Chrystal Park?

Capital city, PTA.

Lol, let me put my babalawo spirit at work. Lagos?

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Garrirevenge:
nah the man i just dey pity.

Pity asin how? Can you enligthen me pls
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. OK. And what are your plans for tonight?

I planned to visit my ancestors in dreams land. If insomnia will agree. cry
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
AgricSalt:

I planned to visit my ancestors in dreams land. If insomnia will agree. cry

Awww, sweet dreams in advance smiley It was nice talking to you. As we say here, goeie naand & tot siens. Cheers, buddy.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, sweet dreams in advance smiley It was nice talking to you. As we say here, goeie naand & tot siens. Cheers, buddy.
xuudakz ktocw , m yu kuut lodc ax lzws rwg vog m uuuuu , gwgw xued , odeogk ljuddaty , kumlz oxjaqot udukzu
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Thanks. Ulala kahle to you too

2 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Capital city, PTA.

Lol, let me put my babalawo spirit at work. Lagos?
Lol I'm sure lagos and abuja are the only Nigerian city's you sabi.

Benin City. Edo state.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Ngiyabonga. Ulala kahle. Sawubona egomso

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Good Lawd!
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by hammer6: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Dat man dont like his life.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by ROYGBIVV: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2017
This one pass me
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by koolkidcletus(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2017
someone please call 911

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by trendyupdates: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2017
The man is just busy sampling the twin. Baddo. How to apply for standard chatered bank recruitment 2017 for customer service
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/standard-chartered-bank-recruitment-2017-customer-service-team-lead/
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Lexusgs430: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Lucky Man. Any nairaland ladies (2 to be precise), willing to take me on?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Klington: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Really men are very scarce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.