Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man (72795 Views)

South African Twins Wed Same Lady / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hmmmmmm..... may be they are used to sharing one boyfriend..... or joystick

He be like so my dear
Every night party grin grin
Too nice
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by danibliss(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
HMMM.....THEY WANT THEIR PICTURE ON NAIRALAND FRONTPAGE THAT'S WHY...
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by folem: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
AgricSalt:

Yeah. That's the way it's done by decent people here. I'm Igbo

The reverse is the case for decent people of Ghana.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by SouLPoison(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin see chumchin
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by blazinginfo: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
These girls are something else. Imagine marrying the same man. Incredible! See What These Final Year Students Wore to an Event - Photos
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/incredible-see-what-these-final-year.html
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Chai make una see some examples​ of double portion grin
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by ajepako(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Now babangbali/lyangbali go wan relocate to South Africa from his base in 'Los Angeles ' in ' Saudi Arabia's state...

Salaro.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by bladeAnders(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2017
oya shekiti bobo

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2017
there is a high rate say 90% chance between their first pregnancies its going to be twins or quintuplets ...this is going to be interesting.. if they don't end up with twins they might end up having same gender based children.. first has girl the second has girl the first has boy the second has boy kinda thing ..its interesting please keep this story alive am looking forward to their child bearing age ..already the twin gene has been made efficient in this marriage so yes there is going to be twins even from both and their generation to come
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by emmancecute(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2017
South Africans n rubbish be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Burgerlomo: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2017
itsJude:
three some for life cry

Lucky man

Very lucky indeed, as a matter of fact I dey envy D dude grin

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Slurity(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2017
The older you become the more nonsense you see

2 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Benjom(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Only 'gods' will demand for this but not 'God'.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Damfostopper(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Garrirevenge:
nah the man i just dey pity.
lol....its the case of... if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o.....na the twins go enjoy... d man is not complaining

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
This story has been reported since 2015. It is a stale news

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by millhouse: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2017
party for life
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Anticqz: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
why na?i wonder why people don't use their sense anymore..
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Sweetguy25: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2017
I will literally do anything, I mean anything, to get married to twins.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Tedassie(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Damn!....explosive threesomes

But the man looks advanced in age o...hmm
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Skubidude(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Omo see three-some for life. I envy this dude mehn.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Norabay(f): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Chia, lesbian alert.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by akilo1: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
endtime
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Youdondeymad: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
AgricSalt:

Can it last?
We hope so because nobody knows tomorrow.

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by KingGBsky(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2017
ENDTIME twins.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Jonwesley(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Kinda of news happen in Uganda. Weird!
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by 9jatatafo(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
The twins and the man are honest not like so many others that do it behind closed doors. two sisters straffing one man, mother and daughters straffing one man codedly.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by josh77(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
AgricSalt:

Really. People get mind sha. No one can fully understand the relationship between twins. Maybe that's why Jude lost over psquare

how u take know say Jude lost over psquare wen Paul dey side Jude??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.