Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man (72783 Views)

South African Twins Wed Same Lady / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nedfed(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Upon millions of men in dis world, u both decided to stick to one joystick. Chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Bobby808: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

it depends on them oo cheesy
I do not have strong doubt as long as they are not Nigerians. This country, because of our ways of doing things. The ways we behave, especially when trust between children of the same father mother is very sifficult. The entire system is very confusing in this country. What we have and the way we are can comfortably change one's character. Because of that, I do not have doubt if they will remain going together alwys. i wish them good luck.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by kristian98(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2017
benedictnsi:

we are still saying same thing bro.... they wanna get used to sharing one JS
do you mean Java Script?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by malakus(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Preca:
So now d kids will be like...my aunty is my stepmother and my dad is my uncle
yep
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Bondesniger(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2017
THE end of the END

did you notice something about them ?
i think one gets more bang than the other, see their breast and hips
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by uyisteven(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
AgricSalt:

There are plenty plenty where I stay

Abeg, wer ur area.. make I pack come...

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by uyisteven(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
AgricSalt:

There are plenty plenty where I stay
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Leo042(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
This is unbelievable, not ordinary pls
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by CaptPlanet(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
This is like being married to your wife x2. Abeg I want some.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Boss.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by nellyelitz(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
I'm so sure this experiment will will concluded in no distant time

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Vicolan: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Preca:

You got it right dear

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by otomatic(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Preca:

That is what we can refer to as "family problem"

2 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by DeOutspokenKing(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Lol I'm sure lagos and abuja are the only Nigerian city's you sabi.

Benin City. Edo state.

You are Bini guy or just staying in Benin Am a full-blooded Bini guy tho
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by DeOutspokenKing(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
kristian98:
do you mean Java Script?

Lol, he meant JS= JoyStick....hahahahaha grin
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
DeOutspokenKing:

You are Bini guy or just staying in Benin Am a full-blooded Bini guy tho
Just staying. I'm Esan. Warri bred tho.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
so he wants two of the same thing? bad luck! he will get tired of them one day.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by DeOutspokenKing(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Just staying. I'm Esan. Warri bred tho.

That is good. Me na ovbiedo kpataki.............I dey rep agbor park for now. u nko?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by sunnysunny69(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
A 2 for 1 mega deal, love it.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by DeOutspokenKing(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
gypsey:
so he wants two of the same thing? bad luck! he will get tired of them one day.

Even just one will get someone tire.....It all depends on many factors inherent in both the man and the twins.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
DeOutspokenKing:

That is good. Me na ovbiedo kpataki.............I dey rep agbor park for now. u nko?

Ekehuan
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by shiloxman(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
LESBIANS
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by emmyblow: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Two pretty ladies , they want it. So let them share one joystick. tongue
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by DeOutspokenKing(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Ekehuan

Nice one. I hear saya una area dey get light wella, na true?
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by neologism(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
another foolishness from south Africans.

all dis Zulu people and Hausa no different

2 Likes

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Alexpetra: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
you get brain! wink
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Alexpetra: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Preca:
you get brain! wink

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
So the twins sleep with the same man every night then turn on each other? Sacrilege, they may not be able to conceive and if they do their children will have plenty issues
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by enigmaticlion: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
itsJude:
three some for life cry

Lucky man
I wish I was this lucky ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.