Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? (8517 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

There should be no set rule or guide in how much you spend
You spend according to your wallet size ....

That's what u will say on nairaland. When he takes you out and can't buy a plate of rice in an eatery, when he chats u up later you delay and respond with kk.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

That's what u will say on nairaland. When he takes you out and can't buy a plate of rice in an eatery, when he chats u up later you delay and respond with kk.
Who he dey buy plate of rice for

Hmmm hmmmm hmmm plssssssssss
I can get him a sack of rice ... undecided
You need to start dating working class chics your destiny will be bright ..

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

That location that 1k can afford a nice time for a guy and a girl on a first date might not be descent or comfortable for a lady.

My budget is for Lagos and even Abuja.
Here in Ilorin, you can go watch a movie for that price on Mondays and Wednesdays viva cinema is 500 naira for movies,you can visit unilorin zoo or even take her to a restaurant and get her food 600 naira and drinks 400.
Or go to KFC,chicken and chips is 1650 naira with drink, and many more comfortable places you both can be. In case you don't have a car,taxi is 50-100 naira from anywhere in Ilorin.
Tell me if that's not comfortable and decent enough.

Like I said it depends on your pocket and calibre or should I say class

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Who he dey buy plate of rice for

Hmmm hmmmm hmmm plssssssssss
I can get him a sack of rice ... undecided
You need to start dating working class chics your destiny will be bright ..

He said average Nigerian. Even a girl that earns 40k is working class. Even if you go on a date with a bank regional manager, there is the basic she expects of you else it will be an insult to her person.

This is not western movie but Nigeria.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Here in Ilorin, you can go watch a movie for that price on Mondays and Wednesdays viva cinema is 500 naira for movies,you can visit unilorin zoo or even take her to a restaurant and get her food 600 naira and drinks 400.
Or go to KFC,chicken and chips is 1650 naira with drink, and many more comfortable places you both can be. In case you don't have a car,taxi is 50-100 naira from anywhere in Ilorin.

So u just take her to movie? You won't ask her if she cares to have something to eat? Even if she ate at home before coming out, with the stress of the bus and gallop on Nigeria roads, she would need to refill.

Like I said, if you just drink water and let her eat, you save more.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

He said average Nigerian. Even a girl that earns 40k is working class. Even if you go on a date with a bank regional manager, there is the basic she expects of you else it will be an insult to her person.

This is not western movie but Nigeria.
Sorry I only do western mentality .. if I like I can pay for it all
Next date he can ... it's give n take..
Like I said some women have no interest in a guys wealth .. as long he works ambitious, can look after himself ( not mummy or daddy bailing him out) then its all good cool this does not apply to the ladies in your area I guess

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

So u just take her to movie? You won't ask her if she cares to have something to eat? Even if she ate at home before coming out, with the stress of the bus and gallop on Nigeria roads, she would need to refill.

Like I said, if you just drink water and let her eat, you save more.
So when you go to the movies with a girl,you go there and eat away like gluttons abi? undecided

You can't get just popcorn and drinks and be happy?
See I'm not disputing your 10k,all in saying is that even 1k will do the trick depending on your location,and pocket,so we are saying the same thing.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Like I said some women have no interest in a guys wealth .. as long he works ambitious, can look after himself ( not mummy or daddy bailing him out) then its all good cool this does not apply to the ladies in your area I guess

Story. A guy that can't afford a descent meal on a first date can take care of himself without bailout ?Even this your monica says you will be worse.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by KennyID17(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

That's all that matters most. But sadly, don't apply to most females.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

Story. Even this your monica says you will be worse.

Kai dem don damage una
Too bad o laterz
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Here's a break down of my budget for our first date.

Tfare to where you will drop. N100.

Bike wey go carry us N70

N50 pure water.

2 roasted corn. N50 each.

6 pears. N20 each.

Tfare back to the park N70

Back to my house N100

TOTAL N610

Still expensive.
Kuku no go date na grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
KennyID17:

That's all that matters most. But sadly, don't apply to most females.
Booboo kiss tell them again lol
They think all Nigerian ladies are useless like the ones they date mtcheew
Meet me for that pawpaw tree grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by KennyID17(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

Story. A guy that can't afford a descent meal on a first date can take care of himself without bailout ?Even this your monica says you will be worse.

Judging someone by an online nane/moniker they use don't sound cool.

Just saying.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Kuku no go date na grin
Make love just dey there dey waste?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Story, so because a guy spends some money to have a comfortable environment for a first date makes the lady useless? That's how these girls will be dating married politicians and be forming lady boss
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by KennyID17(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol @ pawpaw tree grin grin cheesy

How u dey na? wink
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

Story, so because a guy spends some money to have a comfortable environment for a first date makes the lady useless? That's how these girls will be dating married politicians and be forming lady boss online.
Show me where I typed it undecided
It's simple English read n comprehend..Yh same way you too could be gay hence why you have no clue
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Make love just dey there dey waste?
With this your stinginess?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
KennyID17:

Lol @ pawpaw tree grin grin cheesy

How u dey na? wink
Friday vibe dey wait you since o .. make me dey follow dregs chats ..
u don chop?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by jashar(f): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nah abnormal people dey chop corn?

lolzzz..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by KennyID17(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Friday vibe dey wait you since o .. make me dey follow dregs chats ..
u don chop?

Chop?

How I go chop when I never sure say u don chop? grin grin wink
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Show me where I typed it undecided
It's simple English read n comprehend..Yh same way you too could be gay hence why you have no clue

Even the working class lady as u said , deserves a comfortable first date. Even if the lady can pay at the end of the day, that does not mean the guy won't come prepared.

You claim you only do western mentality, but u could not comprehend where the guy said this is not the western world but Nigeria.

You talk about area, which area do u stay, let's know if the ladies their don't deserve a comfortable date?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
KennyID17:

Chop?

How I go chop when I never sure say u don chop? grin grin wink

Oya come let me go and cook ... follow me
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
jashar:

lolzzz..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love is not expensive and we're in recession grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

With this your stinginess?
You're not financially responsible if young women do not see you as a stingy person - Tallesty.

gringringringrin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

Even the working class lady as u said , deserves a comfortable first date. Even if the lady can pay at the end of the day, that does not mean the guy won't come prepared.

You claim you only do western mentality, but u could not comprehend where the guy said this is not the western world but Nigeria.

You talk about area, which area do u stay, let's know if the ladies their don't deserve a comfortable date?

Yes but what if the guy just can't afford it then .. doesn't mean he can't give her comfirtable date !!!
Why condemn him just cause he took you to buka or tantaliser ... please a well rounded and mature guy can give you the best date without spending one kobo

You are the reasons why some Nigerian ladies seek money first when u too you are not content ... GO AND STEAL NA for comfortable date
I only stated soend according to your wallet if she a well rounded chic she will offer to pay for something
My mum always told me never take anything from a man ( its gateway to ask for something in return) .. if you are married then its a family that is different ...

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Yes but what if the guy just can't afford it then .. doesn't mean he can't give her comfirtable date !!!
Why condemn him just cause he took you to buka or tantaliser ... please a well rounded and mature guy can give you the best date without spending one kobo

You are the reasons why some Nigerian ladies seek money first when u too you are not content ... GO AND STEAL NA for comfortable date
I only stated soend according to your wallet if she a well rounded chic she will offer to pay for something
My mum always told me never take anything from a man ( its gateway to ask for something in return) .. if you are married then its a family that is different ...

And how much do u expect a guy taking a girl to tantalizer to budget? That's the question.

Normal people go to eateries, so that you took a girl to an eatery does not mean she is after your money. That's something a normal guy should be able to do. That he took you on a date to an eatry does not mean your taking money from him.

Well rounded or not, there are basics here. The only place u might not spend much in Naija is your house. In fact you might actually spend more on generator .
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

And how much do u expect a guy taking a girl to tantalizer to budget? That's the question.

Normal people go to eateries, so that you took a girl to an eatery does not mean she is after your money. That's something a normal guy should be able to do. That he took you on a date to an eatry does not mean your taking money from him.

Well rounded or not, there are basics here. The only place u might not spend much in Naija is your house. In fact you might actually spend more on generator .

Lol your case just weak me
I give up .. wtever u say grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by KennyID17(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Oya come let me go and cook ... follow me

kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

I wish all ladies in Nigeria would have the western mentality like you, but our economy does not support it. If you wait for ladies with the western mentality here, you might just have to travel to the western world to meet them grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by ay4shizzy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:

Mr 10k take a chill pill...your mates also take people on dates of 100k...the women your arguing with are making sense..there is no standard amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / He Is Confused Whether He Wants To Marry Me Or Not (guys Pls I Need Ur Advice) / Is Watching Blue Film On Sunday A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.