Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44620 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by CoolChinex07: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2017
When an ex who is married start being sexually close, the solution is very simple: Block her from every contacts. flee from temptation instead of staying there!!!
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by josite: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
THIS is a human issue.why dont u just bleeped her for once and tell her and show her no more.in spite of what u ar saying here this is a lady u badly wants to Bleep and u know it.why have u been given her money behind her hubby?ask urself?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by chigo003(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
This is lamentable; Pls run from another man' wife otherwise you will cry at last

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by DeLaRue: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
OP's experience is so rampant right now.

I have 2 married young women on my case right now. Both are outwardly very responsible & comfortable.

What's going on with today's women.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by columbus007(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.
you have just nailed it,by helping a married woman financially he's committed the crime when he already knew she wasn't answerable to her any longer.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by phintohlar(f): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Bruh i'm facing same, and I even find it funny when a married lady tends to tell her ex she's still in love with him. As i dey here so, na only God go fit direct d right woman go person life o cus all this girls nw enh
dey too amazing right?
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by carzola(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Oga fuckkk her real good..

Keep fucckking her...

Then expose her and get
Married to a virgin since
Your a saint... Rubbish
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Why are they selling condom undecided
...spoilt Child from the womb.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by jclassiq(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting. All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved. You're typing paragraphs here for what? You continue to talk to her, you will eventually fuckkk her and it will become more serious. Feelings and emotions will rekindle. It's even worse if her husband finds out. My cousins neighbour lost his life because he was having an affair with somebody's wife. Better be careful.

HOW
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by jclassiq(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting. All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved. You're typing paragraphs here for what? You continue to talk to her, you will eventually fuckkk her and it will become more serious. Feelings and emotions will rekindle. It's even worse if her husband finds out. My cousins neighbour lost his life because he was having an affair with somebody's wife. Better be careful.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Kondomatic(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
chronique:

You are very correct. Dealing with the advances of a married woman, is one of the most difficult thing a man can handle in life. It's not as easy as most people think. I know cos I've had the experience. In my case, I partially fell; the lady was pretty and sweet in her own right. I used to think I was very disciplined with women until I encountered her. While I was able to overcome those that came before her, hers was different. Friendship was involved and we talked about a lot of personal / intimate things. That was the fuel keeping the whole thing burning. By the grace of God, I managed not to let her come to my house cos that would have been the end of my resistance. We had several appointments to have sex and I kept making excuses each time the date arrived. My conscience kept pricking me... We had kissed and smooched and done every other thing apart from getting intimate physically... My experience with her is why I can't subscribe to a lady having a close best friend who is a male. At some point, sex would be involved. The OP needs to block her and stop every form of communication with her. At the end of the day, her so called love for you, would turn to hate and disgust but you must be ready for it.
It usually starts from being friends.

My first experience was a woman who was caught cheating on her husband with a Facebook lover. The guy recorded them having sex and took some Unclad pictures of her without her knowledge. He was demanding for money or he will expose her.

I was an admin in the group where their affair started so I got wind of it and intervened. In the end, police was used to recover her video and pictures and the guy was arrested.

Her husband later pardoned her and I was thinking she has turned a new leave...... For where.

We were communicating often so one day, we got talking about stuffs and she said that I am her kinda man. That she love the way I handled what happened and asked me to promise that I won't do what the other guy did.

I was like huh?

I pretended like I didn't hear her and continue talking about other things.
She repeated it another day and I told her that I was in a relationship.

She said that I should break up with her that she doesn't like sharing her man with another woman.

Nah there I know say federal government of hell has set up a committee to ruin me.

I blocked her on Facebook, whatsapp etc but she kept calling with different numbers and sending messages. I got tired and told her that I am in

She called that day and we spoke for long. I asked her the type of man she hates and likes, she told me everything and I gradually started doing those things she hates.

It did not work initially, she was sure that I was pretending but she got tired eventually and blocked me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by HomoDroid(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2017
OP,
Can you confirm you were having it unprotected when you were both dating (before) her current husband 'impregnated' her? ...Equation 1;
Can you also confirm the Husband was richer or more prosperous than you when you broke up with her due to the pregnancy? ...Equation 2

If Equation 1 is true, Now substituting equation 1 into 2, the conclusion is that the child resulting from the pregnancy is yours!
If Equation 1 is false, the child is not yours

Conclusion: Whether equation 1 is true or false, the child does not belong to the husband. it was a marriage of convenience now turned into inconvenience. The husband is probably broke because he has been mounting another man's pregnancy (confirmed myth!)

Run far away from her, lest a worse fate befall you as well!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Emmbanny(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?
This Kind Woman, Be Extremely Careful With Her. I Don't Think She Has Real Love
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Brody I would leave Potiphar's wife alone if I were you. I mean there's been some weird shit going on lately, you dont wanna be an acid case or something yeah? Surely I wouldn't want you to end up like that. And then there's principles... There's too many good shawties out there for you to be taking out an Insurance plan on this one...
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by twosquare(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

Sorry, it depends on who you are...I'm taking you on at the bolded... I've been approached by my ex who is married, trying to rekindle the old flame... And what's special about a married woman that one cannot resist?

I blocked her on WhatsApp, call I no pick, message on Facebook I no reply... Since then, she has left me alone. I have certain laws guiding and guarding my soul bro... Best way to deal with advances you don't want is to ghost mode on the fellow... But giving face and romancing with darkness will eventually lead one into a trap.

Lytech1, one word for you: don't play with darkness, no matter how attractive its offer... Once you are in, it will be difficult to get out... Perhaps via death. Don't let your case be like the proverbial mouse trying to steal a cheese on a trap.

Proverbs 6:32
Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by fynex(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

Fellow nairalandes,

Your first mistake is giving her money

Your second mistake is giving her the impression you want her

Your third mistake is giving her shelter and comfort

You better get yourself a future and stop drowning in your past.....

I once had this with a married ex but I am glad I gave her the impression that since you married do everything possible to love your husband in all totality, whether good or bad... .i told her that if anything happens between them I will never accept her, thank God she listened, she didn't have to come to my house or ask for money, my phone was enough to do the communication. Her husband was aware we spoke on phone.. .

Today she's doing really well with the family.. ..

Don't be the reason a home gets destroyed. ..

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by chronique(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2017
One thing I want to pick out, is the "I can't share my man with another woman line". It's same way the lady was telling me how jealous she gets when I talk to other women, wanting me for herself alone. I kept wondering if she had forgotten she also had a husband at home.
Kondomatic:
It usually starts from being friends.

My first experience was a woman who was caught cheating on her husband with a Facebook lover. The guy recorded them having sex and took some Unclad pictures of her without her knowledge. He was demanding for money or he will expose her.

I was an admin in the group where their affair started so I got wind of it and intervened. In the end, police was used to recover her video and pictures and the guy was arrested.

Her husband later pardoned her and I was thinking she has turned a new leave...... For where.

We were communicating often so one day, we got talking about stuffs and she said that I am her kinda man. That she love the way I handled what happened and asked me to promise that I won't do what the other guy did.

I was like huh?

I pretended like I didn't hear her and continue talking about other things.
She repeated it another day and I told her that I was in a relationship.

She said that I should break up with her that she doesn't like sharing her man with another woman.

Nah there I know say federal government of hell has set up a committee to ruin me.

I blocked her on Facebook, whatsapp etc but she kept calling with different numbers and sending messages. I got tired and told her that I am in

She called that day and we spoke for long. I asked her the type of man she hates and likes, she told me everything and I gradually started doing those things she hates.

It did not work initially, she was sure that I was pretending but she got tired eventually and blocked me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mekusa12: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Young Man, you beta comot your hand for water wey crocodile dey make fish. Any measure you use for another person. That same measure will be used for you. You are married now face your wife and family, any attempt to do any thing funny. Why were you when she got married to another man, please leave all this your stories be a man of your self. Even if she throwing advances at you resist her.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Vicolan: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Bro women are dangerous when it comes to luring!!!

Kudos to you first, Just ignore her and delete her contact bcz most of what i have to say have been said by nairalanders
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Eazybay(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

If you are in lag pls reply, I owe u 5bottles of ur best brand, all these fuckers saying cut her off know next to nothing about most of these things. Married women can form victim for Africa, form caring for Europe, form desperation for the whole world.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by omobabaonibaba(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
are you sure you have not tasted her honeypot grin

what exactly are u asking nairalander. if u should continue fvcking her or stop fcking

are u for real. u suppose to receive a sound slap for dining with your ex either married or single

wetin dey worry u dis lover boy sef

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by ajani68: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Run as fast as you can
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by jaytime(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
If you want that lady to park out of the husband's house and move in with you, do it. Person wey dey complain of the husband's financial incapability and irresponsibility and you happen to be exact opposite of the husband? Just try it; you never see anything! Run as fast and far as you can....
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by preponey: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
call her so you can both discuss the ultimate truth ( the discussion should be outside your house like eatery or restaurant)
question 1. why did she go after the other guy
2. what is her fear
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by isyourboy(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2017
momoloso:
Stop helping her out financially and otherwise. Say no to her whenever she calls you. That is the only way, otherwise, she will destroy your life.
Because she will keep coming to your while she will remain attached to her hubby, causing you to remain emotionally attached to her, thus rendering you incapable of loving your own woman wholeheartedly and robbing you of your peace of mind, she's a manipulator, she wants yr money to run her home and life, and wants to use occasional lewd sex to capture you emotionally.

You will become her slave. period
this is the best advice here,, it seems you're talking from experience cos all that you've said is absolutely true
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Sexyolori(f): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Her husband's incompetence?yet she dumped you for him meaning she considered him to be better than you in the first place.so no need to be nice to her, she has moved on(by her marriage) and you should too. Cut all forms of communication with her, if you have to block her by all means do.never encourage her to visit you, overtime it will be very hard for you to resist her if she persists since you guys have a history.
Get over her, she's gone for good and never deserved you in the first place. Cheers to a better relationship, just open your heart.Not all ladies are like that.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by LordIsaac(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2017
"Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife, whoesoever toucheth her shall NOT be innocent.
For jealousy is the rage of a man; therefore he will not spare in the day of vegeance. He will not regard any ransome; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts." Proverbs 6:27-29; 6:34 and 35"
OP, tell her the above and flee for your soul. This is a counsel from the wisest man that ever liveth!
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Eazybay(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Chukazu:
To have sex with a married woman is the highest form of sexual immorality.. Use your head not your "grin

Don't do something that will destroy your unborn generation

These people una funny ooo.. More than half of the women on this forum have slept with a married man!!

See the way we go spiritual begin dey call generation...

Chai d sexual imbalance is real

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by charlesluthor(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2017
I honestly believe u knw Wat to do or re u xpectn us to give u reason to lie wit her? Noo.!!! Ogbeni cut ties wit her nd move on wit ur life. Mind u, u re still single, if u do anything wit her, ur future wife will definitely has an ex.. nd I trust Mother Nature, she's gud at paying back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / What's Your Relationship Status? / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.