Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44611 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Humility017(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting. All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved. You're typing paragraphs here for what? You continue to talk to her, you will eventually fuckkk her and it will become more serious. Feelings and emotions will rekindle. It's even worse if her husband finds out. My cousins neighbour lost his life because he was having an affair with somebody's wife. Better be careful.

you're right. many who cheat do so wit their exs and colleagues at work.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by menxer: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?
@bolded, you have gotten your answer already.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by henryhemon(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

Fellow nairalandes,

Cut off let her go n fix her marriage,you're encouraging her. You seem not to be over her,You 're actually encouraging her. Cut off let her deal with her decision.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mecussey(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,

If u enter... ur own don finish...if u r a xtian ur soul will start diminishing if you are an atheist ur conscience will start to dimish....then after when u marry, ur wife will continue the ministry.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by dhappyking(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Bros, you dey tryooo. You were dating her and she was cheating on you. You were probably not good enough for her then. Along the line, the other guy got her pregnant and married her. Now she suddenly realizes you are a better guy and is gradully scheming her way back into your heart/life. How weak can one get? From your story, she is a cheat and she has not repented.She just wants to cheat on her husband with you. Do you need that spelt out to you? If you man up now, you can save your self a lot of stress and sorrows in future. She is gone, so get a life and move one.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by IamGobe(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=lytech1 post=57135211]She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

Bruv!!!

Run fr ya life
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
If you wanted to stop seeing her,you wouldn't come online to ask nairalanders how to stop her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Emmylee007: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
True u must enjoying her company.. As in gisting ur guys and dem wyhning u like GUUY U B BADMAN!! Kontinu na av more fun grin
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by galaxy2020(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
She never loved you in the first place. she probably left you because of the husband's money, now the husband is going through financial crisis, instead of supporting him, she remembers you exist. she's badluck, flee.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Op your case is very simple
Anytime she comes around or call your number , ask her dear, have u given your life to Christ ? Cos as I am like this ? Am now a complete born again Christian and the only way we can associate is when UV given your life to Christ .
And of course she will look surprised and say av given my life to Christ long ago, or do u think its devil I will give ?
U will smile and say OK,let's sing praise and worship to God , before we pray.

She will look perplexed grin

Lol but just ignore the surprised look and with a calm serious face, start praise and worship after praising God for a minute or two and she's quiet ,then calmly tell her with a stern look to leave your house immediately if she can't praise God with u . And light and darkness cannot meet , no matter what . If she's trying to be sluggish in her steps , drag her to the door and fling her out!
Its that simple

Except u are still waiting for her to break the last remaining wall to Yur mumu button and eventually start fucckkkkn her , then u are OYO.

Only the devil will be present to save u .

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Iamthoney(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,
Just bleep her real hard datzall.

NB: It is conscience and not concience and it is nairalanders and not nairalandes
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.

In reference to the bolded: Are you for real? Invite a married woman who happened to be an old flame into your home to talk sense into her? That woman doesn't seem like a sensible woman, and the conversation can only end one way: The woman having her sick fantasies accomplished.

As someone who struggled with ex issues in the past, the best strategies are always to cut-off all communications and replace them with someone else until they retreat into oblivion, where they rightly belong.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na this kind fu*k they sweet pass, when you know say nothing dey involved..

I had a good experience in London too..i used to live in North West, Neasden to be precise..one day from work as I was exiting..the barriers I saw this orobo..lady staring at me. I just told her hello and we got talking outside the station, she gave me her number I gave her mine too...we started chatting on WhatsApp and calling each other too..
She arranged and we went to the cinema to see "the life of pi"...
She said she will pay me a visit soon, she did come and told me she was married and that her husband was away in Ghana, she was from Ghana too..she said she has never been with another man apart from her husband..i told I have been round the world...meaning I have been with American, European, Asian, African. ...she did not mind..but we did not do anything..

She called next Friday that she wants to spend the weekend with me..my heart skip and was beating fast..i said ok...

On my way back from work I buy Chinese food, she come around 8pm..we eat....

Come lie down for my bed..i dey wait to watch family guy, the next thing I hear was "Tony, are you not going to f*uk me"?..my mind fly.

I turn, she say she want like 1 hour fore play because her pussie was sweet, that I will cum quick. For my mind I say you wey don burn 2..we smooch...
Hmm, if I last 1 minute E for good...5seconds, I don troway...kai,the sweetest I have tasted tell date.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

Gbam! 1000 likes
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why do these blockheads get married when they end up cheating?
just remain single

I just tire o.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by gevans(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Seconded, and run as far as you can.
in fact he should fly.
I had experienced this too
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls Go ahead, a Friend in need is a friend in deed
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Apparently, she got impregnated because that guy faked to be "rich".. just as one girl talked about not being able to cope with a broke dude. The thing with this kind of ladies is that they a chronic cheats Nothing can satisfy them. Give them all the money, they will want handsomeness, give them a the handsomeness, they will want to bigger blokos!! You' ll be bringing ill luck to yourself . You have anything to do with her Op.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by david06(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cut the ties before d husband find out nd start calling nd threatening u, some Women are bad, dey always go with d tide, I strongly believe d said hubby once "ok" financially b4 he become broke, that is d reason he left u for him, now she don suck am dry, she wan come suck u dry tu. guy run for ur dear life.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Duru009(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting. All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved. You're typing paragraphs here for what? You continue to talk to her, you will eventually fuckkk her and it will become more serious. Feelings and emotions will rekindle. It's even worse if her husband finds out. My cousins neighbour lost his life because he was having an affair with somebody's wife. Better be careful.

I have really observed this. Even most of my exs especially those ones we serve together during NYSC who are married some years back are still seriously disturbing me till day....

I concluded, Most ladies just find it very difficult to let go

Why
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Kondomatic(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Eazybay:

If you are in lag pls reply, I owe u 5bottles of ur best brand, all these fuckers saying cut her off know next to nothing about most of these things. Married women can form victim for Africa, form caring for Europe, form desperation for the whole world.
Coming to Lag like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Shamsointegrity(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Bruh i'm facing same, and I even find it funny when a married lady tends to tell her ex she's still in love with him. As i dey here so, na only God go fit direct d right woman go person life o cus all this girls nw enh

Afi kolohun maa saanu eeyan ni
may God help us d yet to marry guyz
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Sterope(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Most girls? Really? You must know more than 50% of all women in this worldundecided
Safiaa:

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by babooshka: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
OP, if u weren't thinking abt it, u wouldn't come here and post it. Y didn't u cut communication with her when she started bringing leg. D past should stay in d past. If u love urself, ur wife, and ur family, u'll end all communication with ur ex ryt now and face ur life.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by adontcare(f): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just follow ur heart

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by babooshka: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
OP, if u weren't thinking abt it, u wouldn't come here and post it. Y didn't u cut communication with her when she started bringing leg. D past should stay in d past. If u love urself, ur wife, and ur family, u'll end all communication with ur ex ryt now and face ur life. Modified: face ur life and move on, single or not.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by IamPragmatic(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:

All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved.

My dear, this is not too easy cos am going through same thing. Am lucky cos i don't return early from work, else, she knows my house. the best thing is avoid her from coming to your house and ensure you make her understand you're not interested in her advances
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by centboy123456(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

I have been on Nairaland for some years now in fact I have not see some one advice any body dis way guy this is the best I mean best advice I have seen on Nairaland I must tell u in fact if I need some one to advice me I think u are the right person op pls take this guy advice it the best

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by centboy123456(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
marvin902:
what goes around comes around.. I rest my case

as u rest ur case I just want to say R I P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.