Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44610 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by franklynn(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?

Buh wait oo some guyz don dey mek grammar look worse diz dayz sha
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Atasieogadi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
That is how it starts, the devil who destroyed through people is at work, if you continue that way you will have sex with a married woman and once you do, you will continue having sex with married women and destroy yourself. Read about people who sleep with married women, they die gradually and painfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
my ex this my ex that. Truth is after marriage many continue fucckingg their ex. a once a prostitute will always be. it is a very strong addiction. A prostitute is someone that has slept with more than one man before marriage. Many men are living with an enemy wife that will kill them soon.

You are a very silly boy for not knowing you are about to destroy your life if you sleep with that woman. "Go and commit adultery with her". Out of the abundance of the heart comes evil thoughts
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Whitemoney: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tell her you have std... Is that simple pretend like you are sick and dieing of it, and watch her run for her life...

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Bowwow11(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
stop seeing her just let her go she is not meant for u
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mark2sunny(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting.

Wouldn't u enjoy the attention my love
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Kondomatic(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
centboy123456:

I have been on Nairaland for some years now in fact I have not see some one advice any body dis way guy this is the best I mean best advice I have seen on Nairaland I must tell u in fact if I need some one to advice me I think u are the right person op pls take this guy advice it the best
Lols.

Thanks
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mark2sunny(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
adontcare:
Just follow ur heart
Whatsup babe
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by PastorAji(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
IKEMBA
GeneralOjukwu:
You are obviously contemplating it

This girl is unbelievably dangerous. ..

Don't support women being called wh0res but she's one. A dangerous one at that.

Her cheating on you according to her ...led to your breaking up & her marriage. That's a lie. You were the Assistant Boyfriend in charge of Rod Supply.

She could give you a std, the husband might eventually catch you and a cuckolded husband is dangerously unpredictable. You might lose your life. If all these don't happen, your gateman might bang your wife.

So bear in mind the consequences of your action... stay away from the spermbank

PS- won't be surprised if this is a fake story like many of the attention seeking ones here
HELP ME MANAGE AM

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by nunougo: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
my advice 2 u is 2 run but if she need financial assistance u can help but pls in no condition shud u invite her 2 ur house or anywhere alone.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by marvin902(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
centboy123456:

as u rest ur case I just want to say R I P

woow clap for yourself..have never seen someone as stupid as you undecided undecided undecided
seeing your pic alone tells me your story
buh wont disturb myself with another bloody has been
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by adecz: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
You have already done 'it'
by giving financial assistance. undecided

Complete it by 'doing' her
just once.... Once ohhh !!! grin
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Joenyam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
sekundosekundo:
God just want to show you how unfaithful your ex has been to you.
The simplest explanations are the mist correct. you made so much sense
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Joenyam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The simplest explanations are the most correct. you made so much sense
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by pyman11(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
desist from her because you may find it difficult to move on with your romantic life
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by dreamangel: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
You are funny sha. It seems you still want to marry her because that is where she is going. When she has ensnared you she will leave her husband for you probably with your baby in her tummy. It appears that is her modus operandi.

From your write-up she seems to be an unfaithful gold digger and that is how she found herself in her present situation. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by andyanders: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Exactly. Op, you are even lucky that you never got married to that woman. Since she was able to get pregnant for another guy which eventually was why the breakup with her goes to show how unfaithful she is.

Never try to sleep with her as that MUST bring a curse on you and you can never have peace even when you get married to another woman. If you sleep with her now, and later get married to another lady, another man would end up sleeping with your wife.

Run away from her and stop seeing her. Ask God to show you your wife. Every man has a wife made for him by God and when you ask God to show you your wife when you commit your need to God, He will show you your true wife.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mistermaster: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?

bro shebi your name nah lytech? just *lie-tech* give am nah say you don't marry, impotent, h.i.v positive or something....live up.to your name nah
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by sammykari99(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bros you get mind o ,even allow her come to visit you .Run away from her as in run with your legs touching your back head ,she come to destroy. She is married so let get enjoy her marriage .
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by sugarvallly(f): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Most girls cant let go of their exes. Even when married, i wonder why. Its probably the D cheesy

But on a serious note, it seems youre enjoying this attention you're getting. All you need to do is cut off all connections you have with her and your problem will be solved. You're typing paragraphs here for what? You continue to talk to her, you will eventually fuckkk her and it will become more serious. Feelings and emotions will rekindle. It's even worse if her husband finds out. My cousins neighbour lost his life because he was having an affair with somebody's wife. Better be careful.

which state?
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by dareenglish: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
dude hope the girl in question isn't my babe oh.... or drop only her first name.or any of her names.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Princewell2012(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Seconded, and run as far as you can.

Hmmm it is not always as easy as what you think.

Now looking at the whole write up, you will realised that the op love the woman, which is affecting him till tomorrow.

I have a similar experience. Believe you me it takes the grace of God for me to began to love my wife again. To the extends that i have to hid her pix in my room until my wife finds out, when she was doing a general clean up. I have to tore it up in her presence for her to trust me and to allow peace to reign.

Modified.
The op needs to move on and forget about her since the lady is already married. Otherwise it is going to affect him in every area of his life.

Now think about this, why is this op bringing this issue to nairaland
Believe me he knows what to do, you see, he still love her but he just needed a support may be he will get an encouragement to to satisfy what ever he has in mind.

He might deny it but that's just the truth.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Princewell2012(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.

Forget about that guy, he only needs an encouragement thats why he brought it up to nairaland. He still love the girl. I bet you he knows what to do
. Quote me anywhere
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by jbnm: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
oga she be person wife stay away from her.thank God u get concience.u ready know say is bad
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by airminem(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Some people learn from mistakes and don't repeat them
Others try to block the memories and just delete them
But I keep them as a reminder they not killing me And I thank God for teaching me humility.

Op, remember when you fight to do right to see things how they are and not how you like them to be.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by adontcare(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
mark2sunny:

Whatsup babe
undecided
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mechanics(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2017
eyah, it's a pity that she's not fulfilled in her marriage, just be far from her and don't invite her to your home again.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
I draw the line at marriage ...do not cross that boundary .

The thunder that will strike you is studying integrated science ...

I find it hard to say " my ex " ... To me it implies they or I still possess them ...till this day I can't say it .

If you do not respect the boundaries of another person's marriage you will not respect yours .

If you are dealing with a married person always note that you are dealing with two people .

if I had my way I would not get married ask me why ...
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by kiddoiLL(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shamsointegrity:

Afi kolohun maa saanu eeyan ni may God help us d yet to marry guyz
Amin
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by lytech1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
tobianthony:
I draw the line at marriage ...do not cross that boundary .

The thunder that will strike you is studying integrated science ...

I find it hard to say " my ex " ... To me it implies they or I still possess them ...till this day I can't say it .

If you do not respect the boundaries of another person's marriage you will not respect yours .

If you are dealing with a married person always note that you are dealing with two people .

if I had my way I would not get married ask me why ...
why
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by VLongstrider(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
LisaAnne:
Block her everywhere blockable
Your posts are really interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.