Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104577 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by enomakos(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Mayflowa:

Hahahaha. Seriously, I don't cheat. Yes. Its bad to cheat but she has done it! I am just frustrated at how deep she is hitting herself to dealth. How many men ever go to confess to their wives of their cheating until they are caught? I try to balance gender right
OK I got you bro
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by famosh: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Roseey0:
There is noo restitution in Christ plz. Christ took it all on the cross. What restitution did Christ give the woman caught in adultery? Go and sin no more That's all..
Istoctober Plz buy Joseph Prince books and read You just need to accept that God has forgiven you.
Keep deceiving yourself by interpreting the bible to suit your bias!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by NaijaNewsPapers: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2017
These are my confessions Just when I thought I said all I could say My chick on the side said she got one on the way These are my confessions Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all Damn near cried when I got that phone call I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do But to give you part 2 of my confessions [Verse 1] Now this gon' be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do Got me talkin' to myself askin' how I'm gon' tell you 'bout that chick on part 1 I told ya'll I was creepin' with, creepin' with Said she's 3 months pregnant and she's keepin' it The first thing that came to mind was you Second thing was how do I know if it's mine and is it true Third thing was me wishin' that I never did what I did How I ain't ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship [Chorus] [Verse 2] Sittin here stuck on stupid, tryna figure out When, what, and how I'mma let this come out of my mouth Said it ain't gon' be easy But I need to stop thinkin', contemplatin' Be a man and get it over with (over with) I'm ridin' in my whip Racin' to her place Talkin' to myself Preparin' to tell her to her face She open up the door and didn't want to come near me I said "one second baby please hear me" [Chorus] [Breakdown] This by far is the hardest thing I think I've ever had to do To tell you, the woman I love That I'm having a baby by a woman that I barely even know I hope you can accept the fact that I'm man enough to tell you this And hopefully you'll give me another chance This ain't about my career This ain't about my life It's about us Please
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by deariekay(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Dear madam,

It's better you keep quite and remain focus and don't give room fo any suspicion,repent and pray for forgiveness shikena and continue doing the right things.telling your hubby will be disastrous,I am man remember most men don't forgive easily.forget Bible and Quran now,we will use it against you till death.just keep quite and move on.then STOP it. There's​no devil anywere ,we are the devil. Remember human being is the master of his own destiny.

Kay.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by hexy40: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2017
About God forgiving you... he said if you are repentant and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive. So you are forgiven weather u feel that way or not.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by FRANCSCRIB: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2017
My dear just let that be ur little secret..and quickly snap out of the mood..Trust me if u confess he wl never forgive u...even if he does such things r hard to forget and ur marriage wl b worse off
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by johnson232: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Roseey0:

Christianity came with Chris, nothing like old or new Christian. plz follow Christ's teaching. Read John 8 again and tell me where restitution was mentioned by Christ himself. Abi Jesus is now a new generation Christian too
Or remain in the old testament and continue to sacrifice bulls on the alter.
When i say modern day christianity, i meant the one u people created yourself...i wasn't referring to old testament...

I asked u a question;
Was op not aware adultery is a sin before committing the act?
Just saw on someone's comment she even did it with a pastor...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Sociologie(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

it was with a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he is still living in the sin of adultery. l still hate myself and curse that day for the act l committed.
Thx for your words, it means alot to me now.
Old habits die hard....

May GOD forgive you cry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2017
some men, will b disappointed in their wives if such a thing happens, they would drive u out, but they would come for u later. I'm not an advocate of u hiding it from him, cos it would b worst if he finds out himself...... u won't like d out come then. u Neva can tell, he might b on nairaland...........

But d way some ladies worship pastors baffles me.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Look around... show me one Nigerian man married for 40years (basically a life time) without cheating.
My father.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Sunmolar(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2017
darlenese:
Dnt confess to him , try and forgive urself ,because God has forgive you . most men would cheat and won't evn confess or feel any remorse yet they still enjoy their marriage . ur life will become miserable if u confess.
darlenese:
Dnt confess to him , try and forgive urself ,because God has forgive you . most men would cheat and won't evn confess or feel any remorse yet they still enjoy their marriage . ur life will become miserable if u confess.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by johnson232: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2017
famosh:

Keep deceiving yourself by interpreting the bible to suit your bias!
God bless u sir
This thread just revealled to me we have no christians in this country...
No wonder corruption has eaten so deep....
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Akhere1: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Madam is good you go strain to your husband and tell him what you have done to him without that your confession is not yet complete, if you have done with your husband go God and confess it out to him and ask him to help you
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by mekyno777(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

he is still living in the sin of adultery. l still hate myself and curse that day for the act l committed.
sorry abt that......i lyk ur heart and conscience.
The pst is fake, with mystic power from evil kingdom, i bliv. If they touch u/charm u, u won't know ursef till they mess u up, esp ppl/ladies in need of one help or the other.
Were lookin for child or smtn dat made u contact him?

God has forgiven u, keep talkin to ursef and meet a counsellor for solution
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by OOLUSEG(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2017
benji93:

En what are you saying, you sound confused "most men would cheat and won't even confess" what does that mean?Her life will become miserable if she confesses, that means you acknowledge the gravity of adultery.She will be even more miserable, if her husband finds out himself

Lie
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ken55: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

My advice to you sister is this...

FAST AND PRAY! THEN GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS. With this remorse you are feeling, go to your parents and confess to them. Yes they will feel very disappointed in you but they are your parents and they've got your back. Your parents love you more than any other person right now. ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU TO DO, DO IT! IF THEY TELL YOU TO CONFESS TO YOUR HUSBAND, DO IT. IF THEY TELL YOU NOT TO CONFESS, THEN DON'T.

I say this because things hardly stay hidden forever and if your husband finds out any other way...at least your parents know and may help cushion any effect that may result.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by YelloweWest: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
My father.
Really??
Be honest.
Talk true make devil shame...

Even if ur statement is true, do u know any other?

The fact remains that almost all Nigerian men will cheat at some point.

Your dad might be amongst the extremely rear 2% at best.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Collyno82(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Raine80:
You need to forgive yourself, you cannot seek absolution if you still deride yourself like this. Ask yourself , why did you cheat on him, what did you learn from that experience? Has it made you a better wife/person?
By telling your husband what will it accomplish? The only being who forgives without any condition is then person who created you. As for this native doctor marlarky who has the greater power here?
You need to make peace with yourself. You made a mistake learn from that and move on.
u make sense dear
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by tonykel1(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
All you need to do is to confess your sins to God and genuinely repent so that you will be refreshed. The sin will be like water gone-by as soon as God sees your genuine repentance. You do not need to confess to your husband as this may lead to other iniquities and the end will make the matter worse. Once you are forgiven by God and repent, that settles it. You made a mistake by telling your Pastor.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

it was with a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he is still living in the sin of adultery. l still hate myself and curse that day for the act l committed.

U simply feel victim to a serial adulterous man code name "pastor" who has neen deceiving himself and not God. Yes u were wrong bt who knoww wat d randy pastor did to sway or seduce u cos u trusted this ws a man of god. Forgive urself and learn from it dats all and move on. Do not confess to ur hubby yet unless a crucial need arises to do so. U hv learnt and grown from dat kind of act. Bless
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by CharliParker: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Madam just go for confession, give your life to Christ then go and sin no more, remember to always pray together with your husband and you all ask God for forgiveness for no one is righteous and with out sin even your husband, also remember to forgive yourself thanks
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by aioluwa: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

Since you have come to realizing that what you did was wrong. I will suggest you forgive yourself first. Confessing to your husband won't do you any good. Just like Christ said finally reading down the quoted passage above.

"When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."

God has forgiven you.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by kally90(f): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.
Please confess and face the consequences so that you won't die of guilt and depression.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Demainman1: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2017
@op, the only reason you are worried is because of the NATIVE doctor involvement. Your husband will find out whether you confess or not. In fact he may already have found out.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by famosh: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Roseey0:

Christianity came with Chris, nothing like old or new Christian. plz follow Christ's teaching. Read John 8 again and tell me where restitution was mentioned by Christ himself. Abi Jesus is now a new generation Christian too
Or remain in the old testament and continue to sacrifice bulls on the alter.
So you're looking for the word "restitution"?
Let me give you an analogy: If I were a president & I embezzle 100billion dollars, can I sincerely ask for forgiveness from God only (because if I confess to the people who I stole from, they might do some harm to me) & still keep my money, so far I don't steal another one, & assume God has forgiven me?
Analogy 2: If I hide the fact that I have had 2 children before meeting my new wife, & even after 10 years if marriage, I still haven't told her & my conscience is biting me, can I just confess to God only (because of the harm it'll do to our marriage if I tell her) & assume He's forgiven me & move on with life?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by malware: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Call your cheating counterpart and do it again.. .. shey the thing sweet you ba? You thought your husband no sabi do am ba?

I am yet to find an answer to this question, why would a married person cheats?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Hmmm
Op if you want to loose your marriage tell him
If he do not divorce you he will certainly change his attitude towards you that you are going to regret why you ever tell him the truth and it may lead to low self-esteem on your part
But please you need to answer the question why did you cheat on your husband?
even though your act of cheating isn't justifiable

Ok
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nuezha(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Mbariga1:
your question makes no sence which age brankate is good for adultry

A good counselor advises based on age and other observed parameters. You're not. I am.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by TundeHashim(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
I guess from ur write ups and further replies to people's post...ur husband is suspicious. one thing I know is the truth can't be covered for so long and as such...I'll advice u tell him in the Best of moods. not doing so would continually weigh on ur conscience and might lead to emotional issues. telling him however would make u feel okay but the *immediate* consequences are disastrous. it'll be more disastrous if he eventually finds out. just goddamn speak up
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nuezha(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2017
MsJackson:
So drivers and gatemen are lowlives? YOU STUPIDITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

You needn't insult. A good counselor thinks like the troubled. I spoke like the husband would speak so as to put the woman in the light of the aftermath of her confession. It's my job.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nuezha(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Jadonjack:

I shld insult you but I really do not see d need... Guess yu just need sm enlightnment...

What do you mean by LOW LIFE... People like yu will kill a driver or security man assignd to yu because of #100 because, to you, being a driver or a gateman makes them less of a man...

Well, I need not preach to yu... All I need do is plead with you to please treat people arround yu with respect no matter dere status... Who knws, that driver today may be yur boss tomoro cos NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT...

NB: I'm not supporting infidelity, I'm just trying to correct the person behind this moniker for the wrong choice of words

Good Counselors don't dance around problems by garnishing it with sweet words. I have merely spoken like I expected of the husband if and when he hears his wife's confession. I have helped the woman more that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.