Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47859 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
while I admit I quite enjoyed some of the bashings on here cheesy grin(
Thanks for admitting the truth. I can't postulate on the reason and there's no need.

Brownbarbie97:
How would you sit down behind ur phone to consistently bash,degrade and insult a lady
Hmmmm. Please get a mirror. Unless you're sitting in front of your phone.

Brownbarbie97:
real men are out there too busy working their ass off while some of y'all misogynistic lowlifes choose to be useless.
And what are real women doing? I thought women are equal with men. Stop being a man-hater.

Brownbarbie97:
Bow your heads in shame cos the only thing that makes you a man is that flaccid shrimp in between ur thighs.Effeminate bunch of P.ussies angry
And what makes you a woman? It has often been posted here as a question several times. What can women offer other than what is between their legs? I'm curious to know
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hadez:

Let us talk about what you have in your bank account. 0.65kobo. What about your wallet? Just your 100 level school id card n tramadol to boost your flaccid penis_.
Do you have anything in your trouser? No your pockets r torn because you only have a fake 500 naira jeans you clean n hang under the fan. Seems your name suits you afterall MackBrooklyn wackBROKElyn tongue

u fine but u get bad mouth sha. cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just wonder what the OP gained from this post now? What is it with NL and bashing? If u find someone's way of life repulsive just advice or ignore them...
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, been a while.
Yeah, and I guess I have been the one that has been away.
How have you been kicking all these while?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, and I guess I have been the one that has been away.

How have you been kicking all these while?
I've been away too. Yes I've been, thanks for asking.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2017
makydebbie:
I've been away too. Yes I've been, thanks for asking.

You Debbie, are highly welcome.
Nice Dp!
I am marveled at the beauty your appearance speaks!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Thanks for admitting the truth. I can't postulate on the reason and there's no need.

Hmmmm. Please get a mirror. Unless you're sitting in front of your phone.

And what are real women doing? I thought women are equal with men. Stop being a man-hater.

And what makes you a woman? It has often been posted here as a question several times. What can women offer other than what is between their legs? I'm curious to know
No.Women are not and can never be equal to me,I don't subscribe to that school of thought.We are all uniquely made and have our different roles to play in the society.
What can a woman offer other than what is between her legsUse your sweet mom as an example or better still find you a good woman then answer that question yourself
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

You Debbie, are highly welcome.
Nice Dp!
I am marveled at the beauty your appearance speaks!
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks for the compliment.
You now reside in lag? That's what your profile says.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

You now reside in lag?
That's what your profile says.
Yea.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea.

Alright!

I will give you a mention elsewhere later in the day, and maybe with a moniker different from this.

Need to rest my head, goodnight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

No.Women are not and can never be equal to me,I don't subscribe to that school of thought.We are all uniquely made and have our different roles to play in the society.
Chai. You be correct bae

Brownbarbie97:
What can a woman offer other than what is between her legsUse your sweet mom as an example or
Good home training
How to be independent and self-sufficient.
E too many jare. My hand go pain me to write am. But I fit dey list am for you when we meet one on one.

Brownbarbie97:
... or better still find you a good woman
For where person go see that one? Even google and duckduckgo together no help.
Instead make u pm me you dey here dey give me advice. mtchewwww.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Peacefullove: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

lol

nothing tho but it's really sad that women get bashed a lot on this forum

In as much as I don't support bashing women or abusing them, I must be frank to tell you that women has lost it, BACK then in those era's when women are hard to have sex with ( the days of virginity preservation , You won't deny women are seen as gods ). but today, am sorry to say many woman are nothing but intimacy gadgets , So Painful this silly one's affect the way the few ones among them that are still sane are viewed
. Of course there are still few decent ladies
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Chai. You be correct bae

Good home training
How to be independent and self-sufficient.
E too many jare. My hand go pain me to write am. But I fit dey list am for you when we meet one on one.

For where person go see that one? Even google and duckduckgo together no help.
Instead make u pm me you dey here dey give me advice. mtchewwww.
grin I can't pm you cos I'm taken na so the least I can offer is advice
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

grin I can't pm you cos I'm taken na so the least I can offer is advice

Taken ko.
Since day one na wetin u dey tell me. But I no say na yanga u jus dey.

I get one diamond ring wen I dey find finger wen go wear am asap.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by JandedGist: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hadez:
babe just ignore d broke boys. their mates r out there making money n taking care of their girlfriend but these ones rather stay on nairaland and abuse girls they cnt even afford in real life
I guess you're one of the leeches wasting oxygen produced by these lovely trees with the excuse of being a human being right? taking care of girlfriends is a wonderful achievement in your world huh & you know these guys daily activities through what? Feather brains like you are why breeze is essential in order to get rid of mistakes left by humans.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by JandedGist: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Erums:

So ure still in nysc and advising... U see ur life..... No experience at all...
Remember wisdom has no age tagged on it, that she's serving doesn't mean she doesn't have experience bro.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by JandedGist: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thoniameek:
I wish our men weren't talking and acting like market women cry

It's so disheartening

I mean you're going to be married tomorrow and are going to have daughters...

How do avoid hitting your wife when you speak to a woman you've never seen like this?

'Man' is synonymous to strength and authority but going through all the post here by 'men' I feel unprotected and precarious...

I mean where are our men to protect us?

Where are our men to talk to us like sisters, wives, daughters and mothers?

We've become their rivals. Their sport and only good for enjoyment and amusement

We've become the number one enemy to the man...

Damn society and it's double standards...
No, its not like that dear. Men still respect "ladies" but not bimbos, nowadays most females are just cum guzzling, aint shtt bishes and offsprings of drunk romps and the display their foolishnesss online and some guys won't let it slide and also hoping to correct some other ones by calling out the dumb act thereby making you think men are not respectful anymore. Men are still respectful till tomorrow its just that most females nowadays don't give them something to respect or conduct themselves in respectful ways, the way you react to water from rock and water from the gutters is not the same is it?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Erums(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
JandedGist:
Remember wisdom has no age tagged on it, that she's serving doesn't mean she doesn't have experience bro.
STFU MAN..... u cant be u married and advicing married pple... Ure fvcking advising on presumption
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by JandedGist: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Erums:

STFU MAN..... u cant be u married and advicing married pple... Ure fvcking advising on presumption
You're too dumb to reason with and its obvious because your brain was never able to learn by observation, research and other means of acquiring knowledge so I'll choose not to trade words with a simp who's got an antique for a brain.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Erums(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2017
JandedGist:
You're too dumb to reason with and its obvious because your brain was never able to learn by observation, research and other means of acquiring knowledge so I'll choose not to trade words with a simp who's got an antique for a brain.

Obviously, that doesnt bother me..... As i said before STFU.... I WISHED U MADE SENSE ALL ALONG, BUT YOU DIDNT.... AND I KNOW DATS PAINFUL TO YOU....
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
JandedGist:
No, its not like that dear. Men still respect "ladies" but not bimbos, nowadays most females are just cum guzzling, aint shtt bishes and offsprings of drunk romps and the display their foolishnesss online and some guys won't let it slide and also hoping to correct some other ones by calling out the dumb act thereby making you think men are not respectful anymore. Men are still respectful till tomorrow its just that most females nowadays don't give them something to respect or conduct themselves in respectful ways, the way you react to water from rock and water from the gutters is not the same is it?

I understand but I don't think the way you'd correct your sister, girlfriend, wife or mother if they erred in the ways that we've, is the same way you go about correcting us females on here...
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by JandedGist: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Thoniameek:

I understand but I don't think the way you'd correct your sister, girlfriend, wife or mother if they erred in the ways that we've, is the same way you go about correcting us females on here...
my Dad raised me not to entertain sentiment in a lot of thing, moral ethics being one of them dear. Hahahahaha my mum? you'd be on top of your game to roll with my dad so they do their thing, my elder sisters are morally upright and a lot more and are enjoying life as it should with their partners but our "last born"? Thinking she can bring back stupidityy & few other craps she must have seen outside back home or make it a part of her?! you need to see me on her case, I check her, blast her, correct her and counsel her not to ever exhibit wh*re tendencies or act like a dumb bish and she have learned over the years. If we learn to call bs what it is I guess we might have a better society.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2017
JandedGist:
my Dad raised me not to entertain sentiment in a lot of thing, moral ethics being one of them dear. Hahahahaha my mum? you'd be on top of your game to roll with my dad so they do their thing, my elder sisters are morally upright and a lot more and are enjoying life as it should with their partners but our "last born"? Thinking she can bring back stupidityy & few other craps she must have seen outside back home or make it a part of her?! you need to see me on her case, I check her, blast her, correct her and counsel her not to ever exhibit wh*re tendencies or act like a dumb bish and she have learned over the years. If we learn to call bs what it is I guess we might have a better society.

I'm only trying to beg that you guys on here see us as your sisters and handle us that way.

The way a lot of you guys abuse us here can be very damaging and in turn affects the way we talk to you. And then the cycle of insults continues, a typical example is this thread.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Vikky014(f): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Alright!

I will give you a mention elsewhere later in the day, and maybe with a moniker different from this.

Need to rest my head, goodnight!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Vikky014(f): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Hadez:

Let us talk about what you have in your bank account. 0.65kobo. What about your wallet? Just your 100 level school id card n tramadol to boost your flaccid penis_.
Do you have anything in your trouser? No your pockets r torn because you only have a fake 500 naira jeans you clean n hang under the fan. Seems your name suits you afterall MackBrooklyn wackBROKElyn tongue
Lmao.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
This tosyn sef. Sometimes I read your posts and they make so much sense and other times I read your comments and I just feel like DHLing a brain resetting slap to you wherever you are. I really believe you should know and do better this.
tosyne2much:
I knew a long time ago that most of the aggressive ladies that storm on Nairaland to advocate feminism or express their disgust for broke guys are usually embittered ladies. They have been used and dumped by different guys who had promised them marriage, therefore, they come here to bash and vent their frustration on random guys.

Most of them are not even being taken serious by guys offline but will come here to blow whistle about how private jet owners are wooing them
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
This tosyn sef. Sometimes I read your posts and they make so much sense and other times I read your comments and I just feel like DHLing a brain resetting slap to you wherever you are. I really believe you should know and do better this.
It happens sha.. Sometimes, one just have to post poo jawe cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Talk2Bella:

lol

nothing tho but it's really sad that women get bashed a lot on this forum
. so sorry for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.