Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47873 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

I think u are one of the reasons I commented...stop ass licking and back stabbing at the same time..now crawl out of my mention
Nobody knows where your ass is unless when you're sitting down so what's there to asslick?

You're daft just like the of rest of the fair complexioned slay queens. 100% beauty, 0% sense.

Please stop typing like your keypad has asthma. Use the space button in your phone, it's there for a purpose.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nobody knows where your ass is unless when you're sitting down so what's there to asslick?

You're daft just like the of rest of the fair complexioned slay queens. 100% beauty, 0% sense.

Please stop typing like your keypad has asthma. Use the space button in your phone, it's there for a purpose.
u can go and hang urself for all I care..my comment have been made ...now byee

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

u can go and hang urself for all I care..my comment have been made ...now byee
Typical of slay queens.

Arrogant and directionless.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by jakandeola(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin concern Nairaland party and this useless thread??

Park well oo
a party were dey giv each other French kiss
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Funky123(f): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Abortions:
see yur English 4 Personal Text on Profile..Eyaaa!
Thanks....It was a mistake so keep ur Eyaaaa
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

they leave me with no choice than to generalise. .
[b]if only girls can start respecting themselves [/b]here..all these rubbish won't be happening

@bolded....should ur concentration not be rather vested on the girls than guys?...just saying
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

this is why u can never take them serious. .after ass lickin all these girls both offline and online..they will have the guts to call them sluts. ..I pity girls that take NL guys serious
Who are the guys ass-licking you on Nairaland ?

Ooooh! Because you receive numerous PMs from some random guys who are cowards as a result of your filtered and edited picture automatically puts you in a position to open your mouth and spew nonsense about Nairaland guys?

Just like I said earlier, most of you who come here to come posh are embittered, ill-mannered and hypocrites, hiding under your mobile phone.
I still don't know why you're so pained that the OP referred to some ladies as "sluts", or are you one?

I really want to know those who are ass-licking you on Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Xsem(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:

Savage ;DTake it eazi on her OGA,she might develop convulsion because of this your aggressive attack .
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by jakandeola(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

please lemme hear word..
if this my comment is not meant for ur type . why not scroll
tnk b4 u blog I knw u are angry cos a nl guy sex and dump ur ass
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

Ooooh! Because you receive numerous PMs from some random guys who are cowards as a result of your filtered and edited picture automatically puts you in a position to open your mouth and spew nonsense about Nairaland guys?

Just like I said earlier, most of you who come here to come posh are embittered, ill-mannered and hypocrites, hiding under your mobile phone.

I still want to know who are those ass-licking you on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Abortions: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funky123:
Thanks....It was a mistake so keep ur Eyaaaa
Lemme goan check if the mistake is still there tongue

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Xsem:

Savage grin Take it eazi on her OGA,she might develop convulsion because of this your aggressive attack .
If she goes to a job interview tomorrow and they refuse to take her because of her stupid comments on here she will come back and start insulting Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Abbeycharles(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

I still don't know why you're so pained that the OP referred to some ladies as "sluts", or are you one?

I love this cheesy

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

D love, longest time!
Yea, been a while.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Sorry is the easiest word to say or type I wonder why people don't use it often

no I didn't stop vlogging , NYSC got me tied down a bit plus learning a skill

thanks for asking

That's nice.

I just tried visiting your website, is there a reason why it's not going through or is it just the network?

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Actually, you are the one who's pitiable because it's obvious from your comment that you have never really attracted a matured person both online and offline, which to me is the reason you don't take Nland guys serious because you think they're just like the immature ex 2go guys that you've been attracting since you started developing breasts.

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Perspectives:

That's nice.

I just tried visiting your website, is there a reason why it's not going through or is it just the network?

maybe it's the network, goes thru on my phone
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:
Double standard defined.

Girls who sleep with more than one man are called cheap and a slut

Guys who sleep with girls more than his village population are called sharp guys.

The more you guys find more fault in ladies, especially the ones you are guilty of, the more you continue to make your life miserable.

Who call them sharp guys? Same guys in his circle.

A girl who sleeps with many woman are seen by other ladies in her circle as a sharp girl or confirm/correct babe.

Guys who sleep with many women irritate ladies, ladies who sleep with many men irritate guys so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Funky123(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Abortions:
Lemme goan check if the mistake is still there tongue
Go and check...mtcheew
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
jakandeola:
a party were dey giv each other French kiss
Who are you again??
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=zeelord post=57223719][/quote] Baba wetin I do? cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who are you again??

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

They're not really cowards you know, they're asslickers.
But I've one question here. Why is it that when a female nairalander insult the male folks here, you guys get angry and start bashing but most insults the females here and you know we don't really care, we're kinda used to it. Can't we just wear the same shoes for a moment?

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba wetin I do? cheesy

You wan kill am patapata nii? grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

Bros I nor know say you Sabi talk like this

I fear you from now oh
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

why pained if my comment is not meant for u..just run along and never mention me again...truth is that i still pity girls that take u people serious here.the way u guys bash girls as if u are anyway better..u call them olosho and all whatnot yet u can't stop patronizing them..just scroll if u know u ain't an asslicker..but i believe u are one cos of ur pains on my comment

8 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Who call them sharp guys? Same guys in his circle.

A girl who sleeps with many woman are seen by other ladies in her circle as a sharp girl or confirm/correct babe.

Guys who sleep with many women irritate ladies, ladies who sleep with many men irritate guys so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Abortions: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funky123:
Go and check...mtcheew
Lol she changed it..Smartgal...Osun gal

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

why pained if my comment is not meant for u..just run along and never mention me again...truth is that i still pity girls that take u people serious here.the way u guys bash girls as if u are anyway better..u call them olosho and all whatnot yet u can't stop patronizing them..just scroll if u know u ain't an asslicker..but i believe u are one cos of ur pains on my comment

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
zeelord:

@bolded....should ur concentration not be rather vested on the girls than guys?...just saying
as u can see..I didn't take side ..I just spoke my mind which is the truth...

girls should stop taking most if not all these NL guys serious cos u stop at nothing but to paint em black.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Typical of slay queens.

Arrogant and directionless.
whatever gives u joy!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.