Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47869 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am very shocked this is coming from you

these are the same women u meet at the nairaland party smh
this is why u can never take them serious. .after ass lickin all these girls both offline and online..they will have the guts to call them sluts. ..I pity girls that take NL guys serious

6 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am very shocked this is coming from you

these are the same women u meet at the nairaland party smh
this is why u can never take them serious. .after ass lickin all these girls both offline and online..they will have the guts to call them sluts. ..I pity girls that take NL guys serious

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

this is why i can never take them serious. .after ass lickin all these girls both offline and online..they will still have the guts to call them sluts. ..I pity girls that take NL guys serious
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

Not all guys madam grin grin grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

Nneka.. nwa nnem why are you booking space on my thread..

Biko speak your mind..

I am not igbo oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
? undecided
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

sorry about that, yes indeed I deviated

I am impressed by your ability to accept your fault and apologize. That's nice. I think I saw your video on YouTube sometimes ago, did you stop vlogging?

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

Shut up your mouth!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Perspectives:

I am impressed by your ability to accept your fault and apologize. That's nice. I think I saw your video on YouTube sometimes ago, did you stop vlogging?

Sorry is the easiest word to say or type I wonder why people don't use it often

no I didn't stop vlogging , NYSC got me tied down a bit plus learning a skill

thanks for asking

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
Shut up your mouth!
swerve!!

4 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
zeelord:

Not all guys madam grin grin grin
they leave me with no choice than to generalise. .
if only girls can start respecting themselves here..all these rubbish won't be happening

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Maxi112: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

Trash! for your tiny mind ladies don't asslick men from this forum?

pity for yourself before pitting others.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:
swerve!!
this has shown that you re one of the reason this thread was birthed by the op
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Boys are not smiling. @ mcbrooklyn come and rule line to stop d warcheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

You're right. But your hypothesis is wrong tho, we have very few sane ones here.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lolz. grin

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Maxi112:
Trash! for your tiny mind ladies don't asslick men from this forum?

pity for yourself before pitting others.
please lemme hear word..
if this my comment is not meant for ur type . why not scroll

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
You're right. But your hypothesis is wrong tho, we have very few sane ones here.
maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

this has shown that you re one of the reason this thread was birthed by the op
u are entitled to ur opinion bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin no one has everrrrrrrrrrr broken my heart nor everrrrrrrrrrrr will
The kind lies devil will hear and shout blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

u are entitled to ur opinion bro

Don't bro me,
I am not your type, neither am I your mate.
go look for someone your class and bro the person.

NONSENSE!

7 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:

D love, longest time!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Don't bro me,

NONSENSE!
pained!!!
cure ur pains by hanging urself..not everyone can tolerate shits from u guys here..
rubbish!!
am done with u

6 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Don't bro me,

NONSENSE!
pained!!!
cure ur pains by hanging urself..not everyone can tolerate shits from u guys here..
rubbish!!
am done with u

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

pained!!!
rubbish!!
am done with u

Small girl, I wasn't with you, so I am surprise you re done with me.

4 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

Actually, you are the one who's pitiable because it's obvious from your comment that you have never really attracted a matured person both online and offline, which to me is the reason you don't take Nland guys serious because you think they're just like the immature ex 2go guys that you've been attracting since you started developing breasts.

13 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Actually, you are the one who's pitiable because it's obvious from your comment that you have never really attracted a matured person both online and offline, which to me is the reason you don't take Nland guys serious because you think they're just like the immature ex 2go guys that you've been attracting since you started developing breasts.
too childish..u must not comment or quote people...

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Leg over

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Abortions: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funky123:
Lemme reserve my comment....but u funny sha
see yur English 4 Personal Text on Profile..Eyaaa!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

too childish..u must not comment or quote people...
Same way should have just scrolled down instead of making that stupid generalization. You know quite well that your brain was off so why didn't you just skip the reply button?

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

uncle what is the truth?
About the comment I made earlier
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Same way should have just scrolled down instead of making that stupid generalization. You know quite well that your brain was off so why didn't you just skip the reply button?
I think u are one of the reasons I commented...stop ass licking and back stabbing at the same time..now crawl out of my mention

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by xynerise: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Double standard defined.

Girls who sleep with more than one man are called cheap and a slut

Guys who sleep with girls more than his village population are called sharp guys.

The more you guys find more faults in ladies, especially the ones you are guilty of, the more you continue to make your life miserable.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.