Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47798 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2017
redbeans:
hmmm....
lol..goodmorning
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2017
OVA200:
Someone attest to been deviated but for you to admit it is a problem abi?

Lol... this guy!!

You don chase me come here??
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2017
TSOM:
Simpleton-esque leech! Here are a few home truths you can't deny:

*The hair-do you currently adorn was paid for by a guy;

*You didn't pay your data subscription yourself;

*Half your wardrobe is funded by a dude;

*The last four boys who screwed you paid you in the guise of "transportation fare" .

Stinky skank!

Savagefinder....report here
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
thegame1655:

No wonder you can't boast of anything tangible...

Muah

Savagefinder

Yet another
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2017
TSOM:
Cry is what you do when you have to fake an illness so you can extort money from Michael, John and Greg to buy sanitary pads and panties.

Cry is what you did when Jimmy threw you when he caught you in bed with his friend.

Cry was your only reaction when you were beaten up for sleeping with married men by their wives.

When are you going to save enough for a surgery to reduce your neck?

Sperm-gaggling nymphomaniac!

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

lol..goodmorning
morning. So you have joined GANS[Girls Are Not Smiling] gang?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by brightalo17: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
So
No dey So me abeg
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
redbeans:
morning. So you have joined GANS[Girls Are Not Smiling] gang?
lol..not atall

u know I rarely comment here..but yesterday's own drew my attention.

that's btw,hope u are good
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Hadez:
Just look at these broke n Jobless hungry boys attacking a girl because she spoke the hard truth
dem don release you?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
TSOM:
The day I pilfer disses from the internet is the day I die.smiley
I malleate even the most difficult words/phrases into the most articulate sentences and at a faster rate than the number of times your father bedwets at night.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:
lol..not atall
u know I rarely comment here..but yesterday's own drew my attention.
that's btw,hope u are alive
trying to hold on 4 our sakesmiley
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
redbeans:
trying to hold on 4 our sakesmiley
lol
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by marvin902(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
huhhhhh..reading all this coments just made see that
50% of guys here are really ass lickers
while 50% of girls here have the brain of a chiwawa undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by patola080(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2017
chinoxstock:
Who is this amarabea I'm seeing all over nairaland?
Ur sister in law's
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by OVA200(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... this guy!!
You don chase me come here??
grin I just want to confirm you read my last post, no vex.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2017
OVA200:
grin I just want to confirm you read my last post, no vex.

I read am... I no know wetin to tell you. cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by OVA200(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I read am... I no know wetin to tell you. cheesy
Ohhhhhh I won. let me sing: Winner o o o winner X2,
Pata pata I don win o winner,
Are you a winner? Yes I am a winner; winner.

grin don't mind my childishness I be small pikin.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2017
OVA200:
Ohhhhhh I won. let me sing: Winner o o o winner X2,
Pata pata I don win o winner,
Are you a winner? Yes I am a winner; winner.

grin don't mind my childishness I be small pikin.

Hahahhahaha... Nice song man.

I be small pikin too... lol

Wish you a great day ahead!!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Lordkylie(f): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Just look at them fooling themselves cheesy Lord! I wonder how y'all take topics like this serious.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Ikillfools: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Hadez:
babe just ignore d broke boys. their mates r out there making money n taking care of their girlfriend but these ones rather stay on nairaland and abuse girls they cnt even afford in real life
the bolded drew my attention, so how much is it?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Ikillfools: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Lordkylie:
Just look at them fooling themselves cheesy Lord! I wonder how y'all take topics like this serious.
nice hair do, kara Kent.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by OVA200(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahhahaha... Nice song man.
I be small pikin too... lol
Wish you a great day ahead!!
You small pikin!!! make I no talk.
wish you a wonderful day ahead too
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
I wish our men weren't talking and acting like market women cry

It's so disheartening

I mean you're going to be married tomorrow and are going to have daughters...

How do avoid hitting your wife when you speak to a woman you've never seen like this?

'Man' is synonymous to strength and authority but going through all the post here by 'men' I feel unprotected and precarious...

I mean where are our men to protect us?

Where are our men to talk to us like sisters, wives, daughters and mothers?

We've become their rivals. Their sport and only good for enjoyment and amusement

We've become the number one enemy to the man...

Damn society and it's double standards...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thoniameek:
I wish our men weren't talking and acting like market women cry

It's so disheartening

I mean you're going to be married tomorrow and are going to have daughters...

How do avoid hitting your wife when you speak to a woman you've never seen like this?

'Man' is synonymous to strength and authority but going through all the post here by 'men' I feel unprotected and precarious...

I mean where are our men to protect us?

Where are our men to talk to us like sisters, wives, daughters and mothers?

We've become their rivals. Their sport and only good for enjoyment and amusement

We've become the number one enemy to the man...

Damn society and it's double standards...

Don't generalize dear . Not all men see women that way .

Happy Birthday smiley I wish you a good and loving man as a husband who will love and respect you .
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Don't generalize dear . Not all men see women that way .

Happy Birthday smiley I wish you a good and loving man as a husband who will love and respect you .

Awww...

kiss

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thoniameek:

Awww...

kiss

Thank you

You welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by kozmicity: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hadez:
Dnt mind them babe they r just pained they cnt have you so they want to fight you. It is reverse psychology
I made a mental note not to reply on this thread again,but...i sense another round of stupidity coming from that slit almost below that apelike structure you call a face...

Who gives you the right to talk??I'd advise you to join those bananna eating milksquirts that parade themselves along the zoo just to snatch a wayward snapper who has no restraint over his libido...
You preach "feminity" but you depend on guys for everything are able to posess today,but honestly...i dont blame you.

I blame the year 2000 that made you think you're a boss...
Here's a lil advise for you:Run back to the place your mum brought you up whilst taking care of her husband and learn how to behave like a human being and be independent...not a vulture!
I can't believe myself advising you.
Smh
SLOTH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by kozmicity: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
TSOM:
The day I pilfer disses from the internet is the day I die.smiley
I malleate even the most difficult words/phrases into the most articulate sentences and at a faster rate than the number of times your father bedwets at night.
Not cool dude
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by kozmicity: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hadez:
babe just ignore d broke boys. their mates r out there making money n taking care of their girlfriend but these ones rather stay on nairaland and abuse girls they cnt even afford in real life
Be independent before you tag any male as broke...!

FOOL!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
brightalo17:
No dey So me abeg
Ok sir,sayonara.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Bowlexzy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.