Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Do Ladies Do Thes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Do Thes (671 Views)

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Do Thes by princeemmma(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
I was glancing through my sister's phone, then i whistle on seeing the another best picture ever, a pretty and gorgeous lady, i asked my sister who she was, she was like, "she is a friend" i told her to introduce her friend to me, she was then angry and like "ema rooo (don't ever think so)" and that was not her first time being like that over the issues of her friend, i was really angry, but i don't konw why she has always being like that. So my question here is:

Why do all ladies don't want there brothers to date there friends??
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Your sister either thinks you're too good for her friend or her friend is too good for you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by Evablizin(f): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lols guy calm down ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by subtlemee(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
If her friend dates you all her hyping and family secrets will be exposed
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by ImaIma1(f): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
You can spoil the friendship if you mess up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by princeemmma(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
ImaIma1:
You can spoil the friendship if you mess up.
our relationship is different from there friendship now, how would my relationship with her friend affect there friendship
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Maybe cause she knows what the friend is like .. and wants better for u smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:
Maybe cause she knows what the friend is like .. and wants better for u smiley
You're right. She's probably protecting you op.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by Stlomo1s(f): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
wat if she is trying 2protect her friend from u.......who knows maybe u r........u know d rest
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by princeemmma(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stlomo1s:
wat if she is trying 2protect her friend from u.......who knows maybe u r........u know d rest
no now dude, you know, boys stuffs now
Re: Why Do Ladies Do Thes by McBrooklyn(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Difference Between Love And Infatuation. / Looking For A Girl To Bleep / Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.