Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98710 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
CODEINE DRUNKARDS..You guys are not serious sadyou have the highest number of SENATORS..The president is your Tribes man, so you guys should persuade them to grant Bafria dia rekwest sharpely..if not if una do anyhow for NORTH una go see anyhow for EAST so you guys shuld betta do the right tin fast fast..So they can all migrate.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

I am beginning to think he is a prophet
he will be hang

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by KratosCorp: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Your view is noted. Now crwal back to where you belong, and watch failed igbos deal with their problems. And learn to keep your unsolicited wisdom to yourself if you hate to be insulted.

[s]

LionDeLeo:

What you have said is the whole truth but if you look at the way they behave, even the ruly ones will not be spared. Just glance through the comments on this thread.

The truth of the matter is that some ibos are successful while others are not. Believe me, most of these noise makers insulting everyone and trying to cause problems are mostly the failures among them.

I know of several ibo men who have made a lot of money in the north, established there and they don't even go to East again. How can those people be going round trying to incite trouble?

The aims of these ones causing problems is like "we are not successful, to hell with the successful ones, let's break up this country, even if it costs them their life earnings, no wahala, it doesn't affect us".
[/s]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

who gave them the go ahead ,let Buhari announce it with Osinbajo that Nigeria have allow Biafra to secede and is now an independent country,that all Igbos should leave Nigeria territory in three months,then we will take you people serious, then we will do passover night and depart you people in peace.

So you are hoping that Buhari and Osinbajo will stop the North from sending you to Biafrat? Don't you want Biafrog again? grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by myright: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Day11 post=57257022][/quote]greedy boy
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
Awon oloripelebe! Dey don dey fear grin..
Na joke North dey joke oo. Make una no go commit mass suicide. Awon oloshi, awon eranko, elenu yamayama. grin
Yoruba no go help you. Make una carry una wahala alone. Your master talk say they wan deal with una well well grin... Hahaha!!!.. My Belle wan burst with laughter grin grin
No sleep for our brothers and sisters again till October grin.. Make you no carry your wahala enter SW oo biko. Those ones in SW self na to pursue commot go back to una barren land.

Demographic loiters you see una life?.. Una mouths cho cho cho like razor grin.. Awon elenu razor grin
I dey laugh grin grin.. This season film go sweet die ;

- Burn Yourself
grin grin grin grin,maybe na you go burn yourself first grin grin grin grin
They have barren land,yet you people are losing your sleep over Biafra actualization.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by freshest4live: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Did they shut down kad? Well no problem we have been telling them to come down them no gree. Where those aba boys pls produce enough biafra-must-go-bags. For us to pack. I'l personally pay for 50dozens to be distributed free of charge
You wouldn't be saying this if you have been benefiting there for a long time and have invested there. I am not against your secession though but if lpob had been fighting for restructuring, this to me could've been a more peaceful process, after restructuring ipob can then diplomatically work towards secession.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:

So you are hoping that Buhari and Osinbajo will stop the North from sending you to Biafrat? Don't you want Biafrog again? grin grin grin grin grin
continue to mumu yourself grin grin grin grin,
you wish that Igbos could be send back without them having Biafra,why are you afraid of Biafra

20 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ogalanyachieze: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
freshest4live:

You wouldn't be saying this if you have been benefiting there for a long time and have invested there. I am not against your secession though but if lpob had been fighting for restructuring, this to me could've been a more peaceful process, after restructuring ipob can then diplomatically work towards secession.
are yorubas and our senators not doing that one have they agreed to restructure since

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by olatiler(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
There is something that wasn't clear to me about Biafra and the ppl calling for it
1) do All Igbo ppl calling for Biafra
2) do all Igbo ready to leave other tribe territory and fully relocate to their home land and remains there permanently
3) Lastly let all Igbo ready to relocate vacate other Territory mostly North because we all know that Aboki don't joke once they say anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
Your view is noted. Now crwal back to where you belong, and watch failed igbos deal with there problems. And learn to keep your unsolicited wisdom to yourself if you hate to be insulted.

E really enter am.

As in, the thing reach bone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
he will be hang
nwoke ofe mmanu a..gini ka I na eme ebe a?

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by fulanmafia: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
igbodefender:
For this to succeed, these youths need the support of the Northern elders. The Northern elders are not likely to support this. Even the North has too much at stake (oil blocs in the South South for instance to support this move). But these youth groups seem serious o.

Any joint statement as such typically has the blessing of the Elders, anyone taking these warnings with a pinch of salt is doing so at their own risk.

Just wait till this notice is over-simplified, translated to Hausa language, printed on pamphlets and spread in the markets and places of worship, though I pray it never gets to that because such half-literate horde of fundamentalists can be d**dly especially at this time of year. This is exactly why the rational Ibo's were being told to caution their semi-literate, ignorant and irritant ipob brethren.

The chicken might have finally come home to roost; the Ibos have been begging for it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
he will be hang

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by haqueurate(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
oya o, park your load and go. you have been freed from your "slavery" to the north. please dont come to the south west o, we dont need slaves, check cameroon

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

continue to mumu yourself grin grin grin grin,
you wish that Igbos could be send back without them having Biafra,why are you afraid of Biafra

Reverse psychology. The person afraid of Bifrat is you and your fellow Eboes. Now the North has given you ultimatum, if not they will forcefully eject you. You seems afraid all of a sudden. You must have that Biafra by force grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

E really enter am.

As in, the thing reach bone.
[/s]
Trash

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by sinkhole: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

start what ,what did Igbo people do to them ,they dont have monopoly for violence,this is not 1960's
OK, a word is enough for a wise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jasawa: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
Thank God I hide my 24 rounds short gun for backyard. Abokiii must die, part​ 2
hmmmmm and remember that for every 1 northern residing in S/east there are 30 igbos residing in the north. Thus keep your short gun far away and head to church and pray.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
Thank God I hide my 24 rounds short gun for backyard. Abokiii must die, part​ 2

And what happens when you run out of bullets ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
olatiler:
There is something that wasn't clear to me about Biafra and the ppl calling for it
1) do All Igbo ppl calling for Biafra
2) do all Igbo ready to leave other tribe territory and fully relocate to their home land and remains there permanently
3) Lastly let all Igbo ready to relocate vacate other Territory mostly North because we all know that Aboki don't joke once they say anything
You people fear the north more than God,northerners are no God and God will shape the situation when the time come.
Every event is on God hand,those who call upon the lord shall be saved not those who trust on man

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by KratosCorp: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
The joke is on you. What are you waiting for? Don't just issue the bleeping ultimatum, enforce it already. Balless hypocrites.

deji15:
South West will soon issue their own ultimatum. The Igbo hypocrites have been crying that they want to leave Nigeria since 2015 after their hero lost the election and since they seems incapable of making up their minds, I think it is best to push them out now.

19 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by freshest4live: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
are yorubas and our senators not doing that one have they agreed to restructure since
If we all join in the agitation we could pull something, l believe 80-90% of Nigerians want restructuring even the average Northerner, it is lpobs who exacerbate issues and makes everything sensitive with the confusion they bring as they threaten to divide the nation. Igbos are not been diplomatic and your leader Kanu is to be blamed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by bennybaba(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
1967 playing itself out again... .war is good for absolutely nothing in Xena 's voice

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

dont talk to me wit dat dirty lang

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
The joke is on you. What are you waiting for? Don't just issue the bleeping ultimatum, enforce it already. Balless hypocrites.

We are getting there. Forceful ejection is what you deserve since you don't seems to want to leave on your own. Bloody hypocrite.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
dont talk to me wit dat dirty lang
shhhhh

11 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by fulanmafia: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

You people fear the north more than God,northerners are no God and God will shape the situation when the time come.
Every event is on God hand,those who call upon the lord shall be saved not those who trust on man

This one don already fling Judaism one side...

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Customer80: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
October is too far, make it next month

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
elmagnifo:
Well as a northerner myself, I don't see such thing to materialized(like the exodus of igbo movement out of the north) anytime soon. Many of them are born here in the north, like hell, even the guy I normally buy my clothes from is an ibo man. I buy clothes from him not because he is the only dude selling them, infact his shop is Btw the shops of northerners, but I buy from him simply because I relate better with him. We normally joke about Nigeria economy and the hardship everyone is currently facing, etc. Some of them don't have any place to call home aside from the north. E.g like ifeanyi's family. During the kaduna crisis, the Muslims in my area were the ones that stopped some youths from burning their house. So were will people like them go to? These northern youths should go and take a long sit abeg!!!

Nigerians should give this tribalism of a thing a serious bootkick, the thing helps no one.

How can you insult a whole tribe of ndigbo that they have no home to go back to ?

You are O Y O.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
jasawa:
hmmmmm and remember that for every 1 northern residing in S/east there are 30 igbos residing in the north. Thus keep your short gun far away and head to church and pray.
GUY NA TODAY..make dem bring am on,any attack will hasten the breakup of this useless country.If we solicit for hightech weapons from any country we will get it, they will know that we are fighting to defend ourselves..Una think say we dey fear war?Provide boys weapons see waiting go happen.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.