Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? (6616 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by elecktra(f): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2010
guys if a girl you dont like at all should make a move on you what would you do ? give her an outright no or would you just say yes so

you wont hurt her feelings?? what exactly would you do ??
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2010
I'll tell her that I'm in a good relationship. Or tell her that I've got someone else on my mind

That's what I told Pweety4me, but that girl no fit give up. ah ahn shocked shocked cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:11am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

I'll tell her that I'm in a good relationship. Or tell her that I've got someone else on my mind

That's what I told Pweety4me, but that girl no fit give up. ah ahn shocked shocked cheesy

*Grabs & squeezes Ginger's yeye neck* angry grin tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

*Grabs & squeezes Ginger's yeye neck* angry grin tongue
There will be no [i]squeezing [/i]done on this thread. . . . let's leave that for later wink grin
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Mannylex(m): 3:16am On Jan 20, 2010
Fl Gator, u be Haemaphrodite? @Topic, i'll say no at the spot, why should u say yes to please her, when u know u'll still hurt her. Pweety sup?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2010
elecktra:

guys if a girl you dont like at all should make a move on you what would you do ? give her an outright no or would you just say yes so

you wont hurt her feelings?? what exactly would you do ??

shocked shocked

@ topic,

Be nice about it and just tell her you gay and you not attracted to women.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 20, 2010
Mannylex:

Fl Gator, u be Haemaphrodite?
W/e gives another NLer an excuse to make my day less boring.
I predict one person go come dey use this to fight me later on cool
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

There will be no [i]squeezing [/i]done on this thread. . . . let's leave that for later wink grin
Ey comot go and do that wid your riff raff of men's. . .hint:"AIRHEAD". . . tongue

Mannylex:

Fl Gator, u be Haemaphrodite? @Topic, i'll say no at the spot, why should u say yes to please her, when u know u'll still hurt her. Pweety sup?
No she is not she was given 2 me. . .hehehe tongue i dey and urself? smiley

@Ogidi Boy Swag so u wanna give me the black light abi?u no see me? sad
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ey comot go and do that wid your riff raff of men's. . .hint:"AIRHEAD". . . tongue

What do I want with SEFAGO when I have you undecided

@Post

Tell her you got someone else on your mind. . . . .

Or simply tell her that your religion goes against "Dating" or "Heterosexuality"
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:29am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

What do I want with SEFAGO when I have you undecided

Don't give me dat crap jare were u not denying me like some secs back?ehn tell me!no more of dat i am now moving on 2 greater paths. . . cool tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Mannylex(m): 3:30am On Jan 20, 2010
@Pweety. Ur will ehn hmmmmmmm. I'm cool.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:31am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

No she is not she was given 2 me. . .hehehe tongue i dey and urself? smiley

@Ogidi Boy Swag so u wanna give me the black light abi?u no see me? sad

I see you dear abeg no vex ohh my sister. I just thought maybe you being watched by the moderators and I sure don't want to get you banned.

Don't be mad at me dear, *hugs*
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by H2O2: 3:31am On Jan 20, 2010
lmao, i'll gently let her off. if she doesn't get it i'll bcome a brute.
that usually dos the trick
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Don't give me dat crap jare were u not denying me like some secs back?ehn tell me!no more of dat i am now moving on 2 greater paths. . .[/color] cool tongue
Ok, when and where?
Me and you both knows that I'll never eva eba deny you. . . . so. . . .
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:34am On Jan 20, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I see you dear abeg no vex ohh my sister. I just thought maybe you being watched by the moderators and I sure don't want to get you banned.

Don't be mad at me dear, *hugs*
Eyyyyyyyyyyy see me see wahala wat is d meaning of wat u just said?who is ur sister?now tell me ehn ?anywayz i know dat it must have been a slip of tongue. . . sad tongue i hope ur gud sweets? smiley

Mannylex:

@Pweety. your will ehn hmmmmmmm. I'm cool.
Cool as ice y u not all tugged up in ur bed?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Mannylex(m): 3:35am On Jan 20, 2010
Hehe! Been watched by moderators? Pweety, wetin u do?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by bluespice(f): 3:36am On Jan 20, 2010
simple
tell her u don't see her that way how hard is that?
isnt that what girls tell doods?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 20, 2010
Mannylex:

Do you know who Chiogo or OsunAmazon is?
Find one of them and leave Pweety4me. . . . style toasting. ashi like yourself lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:39am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Eyyyyyyyyyyy see me see wahala wat is d meaning of wat u just said?who is your sister?now tell me ehn ?anywayz i know dat it must have been a slip of tongue. . . sad tongue i hope your gud sweets? smiley
Cool as ice y u not all tugged up in your bed?

lmao!! what was I thinking, especially all the Internet romance you and I have been doing for longest time. It was a slip of tongue sad sad

I'm doing well dear, to much school and no time to play. What about you ?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, when and where?
Me and you both knows that I'll never eva eba deny you. . . . so. . . .

Baby ginger u can move on with ur lyfe i am now moving on wid my lyfe no more of ur bondage i'll advise u 2 follow one of ur cattish men have fun tah tah farewell. . .hehe smiley

Mannylex:

Don't make tins worse naw. . . embarassed don't u know as i dey reply u it dey increase my number of derailing threads. . . tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:41am On Jan 20, 2010
bluespice:

simple
tell her u don't see her that way how hard is that?
isnt that what girls tell doods?

I used to hate that so freaking much angry angry angry [b]"lets just be friends"[/b]
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Baby ginger u can move on with your lyfe i am now moving on wid my lyfe no more of your bondage i'll advise u 2 follow one of your cattish men have fun tah tah farewell. . .hehe smiley

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry
That really hurt. . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

@Post

What do I do when a chic breaks my fragile heart?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Mannylex(m): 3:42am On Jan 20, 2010
@Fl Gators, no it's u I wanna toast, i'm gonna toast u so much that u'll get burnt. Ready. @Pweety, dunno why I ain't feeling sleepy, i'm on ma bed though.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by bluespice(f): 3:43am On Jan 20, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I used to hate that so freaking much angry angry angry "let just be friends"
lol that shiet is a fc-uking joke
on both sides of the coin.
if it doesn't work out between us and one of us liked the other a tad much, communication will whittle down to oblivion
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Jan 20, 2010
OgidiBoy:

lmao!! what was I thinking, especially all the Internet romance you and I have been doing for longest time. It was a slip of tongue sad sad

I'm doing well dear, to much school and no time to play. What about you ?
Like play like play. . . cheesy well yea i got some work i need 2 do at school 2 oya follow d arrow on my a$$ let' go play! *bouncing motions* tongue grin
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:44am On Jan 20, 2010
looool NL couldn't come up with a better word for shiit besides droppings? LOLOL!!!
i just fell over right now. that word is so bush.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Jan 20, 2010
bluespice:

lol that shiet is a fc-uking joke
on both sides of the coin.
if it doesn't work out between us and one of us liked the other a tad much, communication will whittle down to oblivion

This whole thread and that lets just be friends line just brought back some old horrible feelings of my rejection years cry cry angry
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by bluespice(f): 3:46am On Jan 20, 2010
OgidiBoy:

This whole thread and that lets just be friends line just brought back some old horrible feelings of my rejection years cry cry angry
i know eh grin
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:47am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry
That really hurt. . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Y r u sweating? lipsrsealed grin tongue oh silly me i 4got oya come closer let me give u a "goodbye" kiss. . . tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:48am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y r u sweating? lipsrsealed grin tongue oh silly me i 4got oya come closer let me give u a "goodbye" kiss. . . [/color] tongue

What about me sad sad
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Mannylex(m): 3:49am On Jan 20, 2010
@THE.AMAKA, u complaining of poo, I laugh in Chinese, when it was first censored it was excreta.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 3:49am On Jan 20, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Oh u still remember? embarassed i mean i never did mean 2 hurt ur feelings? undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Menstrual Sex / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics / See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.