Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? (6614 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by r231(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
take advantage
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by otokx(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
drop the bomb "NO"
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by mystryman1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hmmm, that is hard one, knwin dat i ll hurt her deeply if i turn her down, well i'll just say i am sorry!!!
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Ultrame(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
r231:

take advantage

Nuff said!
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by sesman(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
be honest with her and tell i dont fancy her, anything else makes the whole thing complicated and i dont do complications grin
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by mdfishers: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
Try to get to know her and devolop the likeness for her. QED
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Teminio: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
Don't take stupidity for smartness by deceiving her. Let her know your position, but be nice about it.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by ilosiwaju: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
If na fine girl, we can still do one or two things.
grin
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by JNdupu: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
@OP, chop de yam and change ya number :-)

Because, "oju la wo, *b* were o yato"
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by spiderman(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
tell her n move on u dont need it!!
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by ilosiwaju: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
JNdupu:

@OP, chop de yam and change ya number :-)

Because, "oju la wo, *b* were o yato"
haaaaaaaa! i no dey o.
smiley
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Probably she want to transmit HIV and she is looking for a prey, the choice is yours,
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by oluking: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
well you can decide to concede then "chop and run" and then hope 4 the best
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
Try to be nice, take her out once or twice but make it clear by your words and actions that you're not interested in a relationship. Belittling her ego will only come back to bite you in the bum.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Opelope(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
I'd give her a peck on the lip or cheek n explain to her that i currently don't see her that way.

Yea, might take her for an outing like a meal but just that 1time.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by dave247(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hi, though nobody is perfect, just be nice to her and tell her your mind that you wouldn't want any relationship with her; that you have someone, say the words in an understandable way. i believe you can make her go and can also make her go away with pains in her hearts. use the word COMPARTABLE for her. thanks, am Dave Smith
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
davidylan:

Try to be nice, take her out once or twice but make it clear by your words and actions that you're not interested in a relationship. Belittling her ego will only come back to bite you in the bum.

Haaa, free lunch. Need to start hitting on men. cool
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by sjeezy8: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
Happens all the time- be friends with her duh! she might stop liking you and have some other hot friends for you. lmfao

I should write a book
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by NosaHenry(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ poster,

Your profile shows that you are a female. Are you into lesbianism or what?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
Had that experience when I was in my first year in Uni grin. Good thing I managed it well grin wink coz I've not experienced anything close to that since then sad. I indulged her and we both had a wonderful experience which lasted the whole session.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by ibabalol: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
if a girl you dont like hit on you, act like you are gay,
she will leave you alone
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by chelseabmw(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
i will simply Bleep her and move on
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
I once told a guy I liked him and he said - and I quote . . .  "You've said/done all you can, now the ball is in my court"  shocked  shocked

Talk about being 'obnoxious' . . kind of what I liked about him!  undecided
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

I once told a guy I liked him and he said - and I quote . . .  "You've said/done all you can, now the ball is in my court"  shocked  shocked

Talk about being 'obnoxious' . . kind of what I liked about him!  undecided
The morons are usually on a sugar high if you tell them that. Thats why I would rather freeze over than let a guy know I fancy him grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^ Trust me, I learnt my lesson the hard way . . . cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by ibabalol: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
what happened, he bluffed you?
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by eldee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
I usually try to convince her that she's not really into me.
It's just a mind game, she usually ends up thinking she was wrong and she feels bad about putting you in that position.
And then she sees an easy way out to escape from the whole thing. grin grin

Talk about avoiding the crux of the matter?? Tick
Letting her down softly?? Tick
Being the good guy?? Tick
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
eldee:

I usually try to convince her that she's not really into me.
It's just a mind game, she usually ends up thinking she was wrong and she feels bad about putting you in that position.
And then she sees an easy way out to escape from the whole thing. grin grin

Talk about avoiding the crux of the matter?? Tick
Letting her down softly?? Tick
Being the good guy?? Tick
Well aint you a sweetheart wink wink
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by MsTom(f): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dont understand the line of this questioning. It is like asking what a lady should do if a guy she doesnt like hit on her. Of cos she would say NO!. Is he gonna be hurt, YES!
Better hurt now than going in on pretence to later tell her that you were not just that into her. By then, she would be in a stage where she could use any sharp object to let you know how much you hurt her!
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by MsTom(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
Your asking this question could just be that maybe you do have a feeling hidden somewhere for this girl
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Onwan: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
Live a good life; Learn.

Tell her the truth - It might lead to you knowing her better and changing your mind OR finding out what she was actually trying to do, so you don't get it twisted.

But its always better to tell the truth. Tell her exactly what and how you feel about her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005 / Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? / 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.