Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? (6615 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by sammyavu: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
well,in the first instant fear go enter me cos HIV is real,cos it is against our culture as an Africa man for a woman to toast man.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
na2day?:

yes i got some hook ups, meet me at harry hines, those girls will readily bounce on u tongue tongue tongue

So that was you I saw on Harry Hines, shocked shocked the only reason I was on Harry Hines was because there was a traffic jam on loop 12.
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by na2day2(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2010
OgidiBoy:

So that was you I saw on Harry Hines, shocked shocked the only reason I was on Harry Hines was because there was a traffic jam on loop 12.

same with me, i was stuck in traffic too tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2010
^Indeed as if u get car sef. . . tongue grin tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by na2day2(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Indeed as if u get car sef. . . tongue grin tongue

i was stuck on foot traffic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

i was stuck on foot traffic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and who hold u? tongue
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by na2day2(m): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

and who hold u? tongue

certain ppl that can not be mentioned in here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by johnnygan(m): 2:50am On Jan 23, 2010
Let me tell you what i'd do @topic, 'RUN!!!'
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2010
i will keep her,just incase konji hold me,she will be girlfriend no2,Bleep her black n blue she will get the hint , uhm ok make i confess GF no6
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by ijoey(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2010
u dnt need 2 b hrd on her,jst b friends wth her n bfore u knw it u might even gt 2 lke her.smetin u mst knw-beauty is of d inside;wen i say beauty,i mean it comprehensively.i.joey
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by mamagee3(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2010
Where are the women beaters, come and answer this. cool
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ Topic

Bleep and bail!
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Spader9(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2010
Character over looks. . .
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by rohdiah(f): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
let her know that u don't have any feeling for her and you have somebody u love and u can't cheat on her. pls don't tell her yes when u surely mean No
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by 4teelaw(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
hum nnnnnnnn
Re: What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? by Jaideyone(m): 1:46am On Jan 28, 2010
bang her and tell her it felt as if you were doing a ho grin grin grin grin grin grin she'ld hate you for the rest of her life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months / 10 Shocking Scenes From Student Parties In Nigeria Dat Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.