Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship (47481 Views)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by sambisa5: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
For the guys.. If you are being taken for granted, just follow these steps.

1: Go and make money

2: Make Enough money

3: Make plenty money

4: Don't forget to buy Big house and Cars.

Finally, do this..
yes o
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by fortunes01: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
abiodunalasa:
I am Alpha male... U dare not take me for granted me in a relationship !
In fact, am too charming and charismatic to be for such scenario.
Unfortunately... I am a Yoruba Demon !
I am still looking for that lucky lady that will tame my wild heart...cos I will love her so much that even Athena herself will be jealous.

I will tame your wild heart bruh cheesy
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
IamZod:
Baba dump her sorry Azz asap.
sharperly
I haven't spoken to her in more than a month
waiting the time to break the news to her

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
This came when I needed it most.
Thanks OP
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Love is complicated. Am interested in freelancing anyone one to put me through pls
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by nkkylove95(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Things to do If you are being taken for granted in a relationship.

- Disgrace your partner at their place of work

-Masturbate some joy back to your life

-Post some slaying pics on social media

- Get a fûckboy/girl

-Cheat on your partner.

-Give your partner's picture to an Alfa, a mallam or a prophetess

-Cook with otapiapia

-Wake up by 12am náked and swear for your partner.

-Dump your partner

-Infect your partner with STDs

If this does not work, then your case is spiritual.
lmao......you don para ooo
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
sharperly

I haven't spoken to her in more than a month

waiting the time to break the news to her
ur head dey there.
U even get time to break news.
Na to lock up her mara straight.
No looking back.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
fortunes01:

I am not a gay undecided
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
fortunes01:

I am not a gay
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
There's nothing like LOVE
Okies
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
hmm I tink dis write up s d best option 4 me.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by ganie(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
All of these is what I did two years ago and the parting was with no any break up message. It was like she also wanted it,but she now called after 4months of the separation in which I did not give her a listening ear even if I wasn't in any relationship. Even when I saw her late last year I just walked past her on a street close to where we both lived. I still have this feeling for her because she was my first love and we had dated for more than 4years before the break up. Hoping to love again soon when the dows are zooming in.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Exactly what I did last week.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Never reach that side but amma still searching. True love is hard 2 find these days. I just dey envy our fore-fathers.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by c4tnoelz: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nobody swear for me now, if the relationship is not working, i quit because forever is too long for me to be unhappy
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by multicolored(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is just for me. Thanks op.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Alphamale2017(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
EmperorTayo1864:
Love is complicated.
Am interested in freelancing anyone one to put me through pls

although I am a very busy person. . I will find time to help u

what do u presently know. ?? we can ascertain that and know where to pick up from
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Amehdan(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
not time for girlfriend things,,, with #500 no heart break grin not time for girlfriend things,,, with #500 no heart break
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by batista181(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
I really need this write up now my girlfriend is using my feelings to play table Tennis she is in lagos right now with a married man am just too cool I don't know how to end a relationship please advise me
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by IBBG(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
For the guys.. If you are being taken for granted, just follow these steps.

1: Go and make money

2: Make Enough money

3: Make plenty money

4: Don't forget to buy Big house and Cars.

Finally, do this..
hehehehehehehehehehe. chai i beg i no fit laugh o.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by baeboo: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
best relationship advice i have come across here!

i am in the last stage right now, looking forward to dumping her crazy a$$

i am good looking, have a good job yet one mumu wan use my heart play because i say make i test how love dey be

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by baeboo: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
just checked ur dp, u look like a slay queen

can't wife a slay queen
me nko? try me I don't slay
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by chuks34(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'll react only if she stops giving me the cookie.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by lightwind(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
Silent treatment works.

Try it when they withdraw from you.
how do they do that? no offense
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Realwvn(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Loool. Please shift biko
Nma27:
Yimu.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Jmaxinc: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
batista181:
I really need this write up now my girlfriend is using my feelings to play table Tennis she is in lagos right now with a married man am just too cool I don't know how to end a relationship please advise me

Bro Man Up And say Bye Bye, if not this na sure way to heart attack, i could not go a minute without talking to my gf now two months counting i freed her and i swear though it was hard i am happy. No let woman Condition you oh
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by repogirl(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mtchew! If he/she is taking you for granted in your relationship.... Its probably time to hit the road. Forget about the heart. Let your head do the thinking and your heart will cooperate​ after a while.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Fashek07(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
Silent treatment works.

Try it when they withdraw from you.
like?
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
lightwind:
how do they do that? no offense
Reduce communication greatly and you won't be taken for granted.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by periphetes: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Things to do If you are being taken for granted in a relationship.

- Disgrace your partner at their place of work

-Masturbate some joy back to your life

-Post some slaying pics on social media

- Get a fûckboy/girl

-Cheat on your partner.

-Give your partner's picture to an Alfa, a mallam or a prophetess

-Cook with otapiapia

-Wake up by 12am náked and swear for your partner.

-Dump your partner

-Infect your partner with STDs

If this does not work, then your case is spiritual.

cheesy grin grin Rascal of the month, which lady destabilize your Soul like this? grin
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
baeboo:
me nko? try me I don't slay
but u don't have any display picture na
how can i access u?
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by piagetskinner(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
I can see quite a number of people r having these issues as well...

sometimes being in a relationship is just a waste of time... esp when the feelings not mutual

better to b single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / 62-Year-Old Woman Wedded 9-Year-Old Boy In South Africa (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.