Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,716 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship (47679 Views)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by baeboo: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
but u don't have any display picture na how can i access u?
opposite of slay queen
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rachyeazzy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
best relationship advice i have come across here!

i am in the last stage right now, looking forward to dumping her crazy a$$

i am good looking, have a good job yet one mumu wan use my heart play because i say make i test how love dey be

Lolzz......its Always like dat...

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
baeboo:
opposite of slay queen
that means u are modest, decent dresser, u don't do expensive hairstyle etc?
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
rachyeazzy:

Lolzz......its Always like dat...
yea
painfully i thought i had found her, invested a lot into the relationship

mehnnnn
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by baeboo: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
that means u are modest, decent dresser, u don't do expensive hairstyle etc?
well maybe
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
baeboo:
well maybe
can i @least see ur pic?
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by fortunes01: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
abiodunalasa:

I am not a gay undecided

Lols
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Britboy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm almost in the same situation, but mine is slightly different.
I know I will be bashed for this, but here it goes anyway.
My situation is this: I met this chick (my neighbor...same street, same estate) and we started off as friends...very good friends. In fact, it felt like we've knoqn for years.

She confided in me, told me everything and anything. I eventually developed strong feelings for her.
I expressed my feelings, but she told me she was in love with her bf that stays in a diferent state.
I kept on pushing mildly, until my flows started to penetrate and break down her solid rock defences.
As time went on, we continued our friendship, until she had a problem with her bf.
In fact, it wasn't just a bf, but her fiance.
According to her, he wanted to marry her, but for some reason, her Dad was vehemently against the union.

As fate would have it, she became closer ro me during this period, and that was when the deed was finally done...albeit, after some serious brainstorming and hard work. It wasn't easy to depant her, but badt guy na badt guy! grin

To cut the long story short...after a while, she reduced communication with me, I was the one always trying so hard to reach out to her.
The chats reduced, even the phone calls reduced, but I kept trying.

After we did the deed, she asked me not to leave her, and I promised never to leave her, so it baffles me how she suddenly started withdrawing.
I genuinely love her...she knows, but recently she's been keeping her distance.

Oh...by the way, did I mention I am married?
I know, I know...crucify me!
But hey, he who is without sin should cast the stone.
I understand that part of her withdrawal is because of my marital status, cos she swore at the beginning that she will never do a married man...shit happened!
One time, I even gave her the chance to end our friendship , by telling her if she doesn't want to continue, she should let me know, so I can slow down, but she didn't.

Don't judge me...I love my wife, my kid, but shit happened, and I fell in love with my neighbor. cry
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by baeboo: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
can i @least see ur pic?
send mail
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by ChubbychummyICE(f): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
just checked ur dp, u look like a slay queen

can't wife a slay queen
Dis sounds more like an insult rather Dan a compliment, ladies pls value urcef so u wud b looked at with high prestige.
Am not just of d opinion dat a lady shud approach s man. It might not be ur opinion but I feel doing do is d first step of being taken for granted, at least here in 9ja. But guy she might not be what ur thinking, also I think you should be nicer next time...
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by ChubbychummyICE(f): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2017
darealez:

"Taking your love for granted" sounds somehow to me except you've actually developed a metrics to that effect. People get busy and bored a times. Sometimes ago, my dearie would always complain about me being busy she later woke to the reality of programmers and coding. It got better after all.

My point
There's no such thing as trivializing love. Its either someone has moved on or something needs to be fixed.
You just sounded like someone I know.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by jfleece(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Britboy:
My situation is this: I met this chick (my neighbor...same street, same estate) and we started off as friends...very good friends. In fact, it felt like we've knoqn for years.

She confided in me, told me everything and anything. I eventually developed strong feelings for her.
I expressed my feelings, but she told me she was in love with her bf that stays in a diferent state.
I kept on pushing mildly, until my flows started to penetrate and break down her solid rock defences.
As time went on, we continued our friendship, until she had a problem with her bf.
According to her, he wanted to marry her, but for some reason, her Dad was vehemently against the union.

As fate would have it, she became closer ro me during this period, and that was when the deed was finally done...albeit, after some serious brainstorming and hard work. It wasn't easy to depant her, but badt guy na badt guy! grin

To cut the long story short...after a while, she reduced communication with me, I was the one always trying so hard to reach out to her.

After we did the deed, she asked me not to leave her, and I promised never to leave her, so it baffles me how she suddenly started withdrawing.

I understand that part of her withdrawal is because of my marital status, cos she swore at the beginning that she will never do a married man...shit happened!
One time, I even gave her the chance to end our friendship , by telling her if she doesn't want to continue, she should let me know, so I can slow down, but she didn't.

Don't judge me...I love my wife, my kid, but shit happened, and I fell in love with my neighbor. cry
guy u dey craze ooo, buh I love ur write up.. Just a heartless nigga like moa.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:

Dis sounds more like an insult rather Dan a compliment, ladies pls value urcef so u wud b looked at with high prestige.
Am not just of d opinion dat a lady shud approach s man. It might not be ur opinion but I feel doing do is d first step of being taken for granted, at least here in 9ja. But guy she might not be what ur thinking, also I think you should be nicer next time...
I wasn't serious about that, i was joking & i am glad she saw it like that
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by nekede11(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2017
importexpert:
lets have your own views.
OK
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by perfecti(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Edopesin:
No Madafacking Girl Dares Take Me For Granted

There Are Many Fishes In The Ocean

Waiting for the first girl to quote me

Monkey Tarzan!
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by banjicom(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
sharperly

I haven't spoken to her in more than a month

waiting the time to break the news to her

More than a month, and she didn't even call or try to know how you are doing. She isn't even trying to know d reasons you stop comminicating with her. O ga oooo
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
banjicom:

More than a month, and she didn't even call or try to know how you are doing. She isn't even trying to know d reasons you stop comminicating with her. O ga oooo
she actually did tried calling
but i usually turn her down with the excuse that i am busy @ the moment
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Edopesin: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
perfecti:

Monkey Tarzan!
The Truth Is Bitter wink
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Kingsteve(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Britboy:

Na wa ooo. This is serious!
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Ginaz(f): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Britboy:

You make me sick and yes I will judge you. The love didn't fall from heaven you developed it. You knew you were married but was building a friendship with your neighbor, you kept the fire burning till it developed feelings.

You used the poor girl, you knew despite whatever you won't leave your family to marry her. Women are easily emotional and you went for the jaw break for her to open her feelings and her legs too.

That wasn't love you felt but lust and God will judge you heartless witch.

Some married men stink of shame. Just imagine your wife doing this to you....how will you feel? Can you for once imagine it?

My God!!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:
In a weird way I agree with you
You do?
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by odaniel1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Just looking @ everyone forming 'hard-nut-to-crack' satisfy your egos on here and deal with the truth in your hearts.
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
T
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Britboy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ginaz:

You make me sick and yes I will judge you. The love didn't fall from heaven you developed it. You knew you were married but was building a friendship with your neighbor, you kept the fire burning till it developed feelings.

You used the poor girl, you knew despite whatever you won't leave your family to marry her. Women are easily emotional and you went for the jaw break for her to open her feelings and her legs too.

That wasn't love you felt but lust and God will judge you heartless witch.

Some married men stink of shame. Just imagine your wife doing this to you....how will you feel? Can you for once imagine it?

My God!!!!

Thanks for judging me.
By the way, I didn't use any poor girl, I told her right from the beginning that I was married.
And for your info, I genuinely love her as a friend.
Yes, I won't leave my fam for her, but I'd like to keep the friendship alive.
She's unique!

Witches are for females, Wizards for males...take note!
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by lightwind(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
Reduce communication greatly and you won't be taken for granted.
thanks cuppy!!
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by JhyMedex: 1:18am On Jun 11, 2017
MissCuppy:
Silent treatment works.

Try it when they withdraw from you.
grin... So. immune to that shiii....grin
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Alphamale2017:

although I am a very busy person. . I will find time to help u

what do u presently know. ?? we can ascertain that and know where to pick up from
I only know about marketing part but I don't understand very we
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Alphamale2017:

although I am a very busy person. . I will find time to help u

what do u presently know. ?? we can ascertain that and know where to pick up from
I only know about marketing part but I don't understand very well
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by Alphamale2017(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
EmperorTayo1864:
I only know about marketing part but I don't understand very well
Chai guy u are slow in responding oh
Re: 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship by EmperorTayo1864(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Chai guy u are slow in responding oh
Am sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.