Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102505 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by loswhite(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Chrixtopha:
have been following the thread and truly some men can kill their brother because of a woman... God forbid... the guy knew that his brother was still around meaning that he has nothing negative in mind and besides he didn't see u leaving the bathroom...so woman don't instigate your husband to do something stupid
the funny part she stressed it that both of them met outside just to give a clue to show that the guy thot his brother was alone, but they couldn't see that.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by onedayatime(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:

For once I have to agree with you grin I want to believe the guys who think it's nothing are not married.

but the op's husband who also understand the situation is also married

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by mikemodel24: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
seriously,ur BIL just saw u out a short while ago came to talk to ur husband but met u there.u dive under d bed and he apologize. what else do u want send him parking?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by onedayatime(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
mzdee01:
I don't know what he's looking for in the room , couldn't he wait till the brother comes out or call him from the other side of the door .
what kind of human are you?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:

Can't she lock the door knowing she's UNCLAD
My Bro. Its a common etiquete. You knock before you enter someone else's room. Its doesn't call 4 a debate?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ademoladeji(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
ioreth69:
its very wrong,he should have knocked the door b4 entering. Seeing his bro wife unclothedness mehn dat wan no gud at all

I'm not trying to cover up the guy's wrong not knocking before entering the room....

Btw, since he met the sis in law a moment outside all dressed up, he might have the view that she's out n wanted to see his brother....

He has committed an offense but I think he also has done the right thing by apologizing before exiting the scene.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by littlejoe8(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you

There is nothing you can do to redress the issue but i will advise you to be more careful with your brother in-law. I am also surprised at your hubby (though he can't kill his brother for you but he could have warned never to badge into your room without knocking. What is this happens when your hubby is not around? Anybody can be tempted as human.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by seniorkachion(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
donkilidon:
Pls talk to your brother in law directly,tell him to always knock even if it is only his brother in the room.

To me it's a deliberate act,more so he should have walked out the moment he saw u nude.

Except say him dey eye u with style

Abeg always lock your room door when your hubby is out,dis kind guy fit put him plug 4 your socket ooooo

You are spot on. If the infraction wasn't intentional he would have bolted out of the room like lightning. Now he is going to watch and wait to see if his will have the intended effect.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Abagworo(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2017
There's nothing wrong with that as it was an error. Only a bad wife will take it serious. For me I consider my sister in-laws as family and I won't be moved if they see me unclad.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Max24: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Well, the deed is done. No need trying to incite ur husband against his brother cos women just love such. If I were in ur shoes I'll confidently walk to my wardrobe and pick a towel... Yea I'm that confident with my body.
whaaaaat ? are u an olosho? grin

* na joke ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Laredojohn(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Sad but it gives a sign ur husband is more attached to his family than u, but just ignore and dont let this be the beginning of issues with u and him
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Dessydemmy: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
MissIndependent:
What Rubbish? Can't he knock the door before entering angry angry angry

Can you imagine!! even if she was not there he still need to knock before he enter.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by richyblink1(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
ericgold:
if you have that attitude towards handling issues like this,then you all be alone in your marriage. Nor of your family members will visit you if you have this attitude. Your relationship with your family will be good from distance not closely.

Thank you! And may all your family members be close enough to see the unclothedness of your wife!!
Onye akuko

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by seniorkachion(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kai!! People dey ooo! So I should give my brother a medal for foolishly entering my room without respect. Or issue him a cheque for still standing after noticing my wife is naked.
Ony'isi, ndewoo

Lol you go kill me with laughter. Medal and cheques. Keep the medal and issue me the cheque. Dude has not been paid for 5 months.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by donshaddow(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
My comment! Though it's late but I put it this way.
"Richard! Are you mad? Can't you see my wife is naked before you barge in to our room".

God bears me witness, I will tell my brother the greatest shit he's ever heard in his miserable life, if he ever accuses me of staring at his wife.

Do you guys knows what brotherhood means?
It's means to have lived with someone virtually all through ones life and can predict a bit of what that person is capable of.

Barging in to the room is just an accident and he's apologize already.

So, my dear wife, I won't support my brother neither would I chase him out of the house due to the incidence.
I trust you to live in peace as this is an extended family, it comes with the package. Good morning.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by shumuel(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
sukkot:
the moon halo means a messenger from the earth is about to return. i suspect this is the return of buhari to come and fulfill his legacy or the return of a reknowned saint to lagos. the return of some ascended being. and when one ascended being enters, another exits so its a slight possibility that bubu can kpaii but hopefully thats not the case. wink grin

kikiki Lol grin alright bro, lets wait and see
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Dessydemmy: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2017
I believe your husband has the interest of his family at mind more that you or he is trying to play safe because of you because his people might say he is "woman wrapper" if he dwell too much on the issue. In all I still believe he can tell his brother to always knock before entering the room.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by richyblink1(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2017
seniorkachion:

Lol you go kill me with laughter. Medal and cheques. Keep the medal and issue me the cheque. Dude has not been paid for 5 months.

Pally, imagine comments. I bet all these gus saying it's no biggy brother in law seeing his sister in law's unclothedness are all single or probably naive.

They will sure release your pay cheque
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
onedayatime:

but the op's husband who also understand the situation is also married
No, he doesn't understand the situation, because I am imagining that awkward moment my husband is crouched na.ked under the bed, while my younger sister stands there giving some silly apology and I also sit and listen. Then at the end I say "shebi she said sorry".

The husband obviously has the interest of his family at heart more. A simple, "leave our room" would have sufficed. How did he even sit through the moment...ewwwww!
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by foyeks2001(f): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
This is absolutely nonsense... ur BIL is a grown up with no home training
If I were you, wldnt want to see d guy for some period of time...maybe u r too soft for him...that guy doesn't have any business in your room...if he wants to see his bro, he shud wait till he comes to d sitting room, or call him on phone...the only time he's got business in your room, is when he's been invited... this is craziness
He shud know that, he's living with a married brother...I respect my privacy a lot, as well as others...

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Barzinime(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Sharap....means you guys weren't close, I enter my sis room as I want subconsciously....& what will you now do to your brother, hang him or send him to jail?
richyblink1:

Kai!! People dey ooo! So I should give my brother a medal for foolishly entering my room without respect. Or issue him a cheque for still standing after noticing my wife is naked.
Ony'isi, ndewoo

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
donkilidon:
Pls talk to your brother in law directly,tell him to always knock even if it is only his brother in the room.

To me it's a deliberate act,more so he should have walked out the moment he saw u nude.

Abeg always lock your room door when your hubby is out,dis kind guy fit put him plug 4 your socket ooooo

I think you have to read the story properly as the op has made a mess of her presentation. The guy actually did not stand there watching at the time he barged in, rather ut seems she was referring to the way he stood there while he was apologising when they met outside at the clothing line. Perhaps she wanted him to kneel down.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by lawsta(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
donkilidon:

Exactly
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Water101(f): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
Honestly am annoyed rite nw by husband's reaction & by some stupid post that some lunatic and loose pple post here..i understand perfectly well hw embrrasing it feels(dnt mind my spelling)i dnt pray to find my self in such situation,i expect ur hubby to have warned his broda sternly not to ever barge into his rum
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by shumuel(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:

I will like you to stop seeing everything as bashing. That was my opinion, this is yours. smiley

kikiki Lol grin without a doubt it was, but you mam, you didn't express your opinion the way you normally do; you indirectly support a fellow woman, when the truth about the matter was clearly stated by the Op herself, anyways ''Your Opinion'' was still far better than most ladies who comment, so am still cool with it, just surprised, thats all.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
foyeks2001:
This is absolutely nonsense... ur BIL is a grown up with no home training
If I were you, wldnt want to see d guy for some period of time...maybe u r too soft for him...that guy doesn't have any business in your room...if he wants to see his bro, he shud wait till he comes to d sitting room, or call him on phone...the only time he's got business in your room, is when he's been invited... this is craziness
He shud know that, he's living with a married brother...I respect my privacy a lot, as well as others...

But he has learnt his lesson and apologized...why the need for retribution? So he saw your unclothedness...so what?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by eyinjuege: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Barzinime:
Sharap....means you guys weren't close, I enter my sis room as I want subconsciously....& what will you now do to your brother, hang him or send him to jail?

Is that your sister married?

So you mean you enter your BIL's room anyhow without knocking and without being invited in especially when he's in town?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by sharpsharp: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:

Lock the door next time to avoid such from happening. It would have been more embarrassing if you and your hubby were in the act of doing the do.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by alezzy13: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
gist4real:
There are some grey areas to this story and some questions needs to be asked.
What type of apartment do you guys live in? Flat or face-me-i -face-you?
What is your relationship with the said BIL? Do you guys get along or is it like cats and rats managing to live together.

Even at that a few points to note:
You said yourself that you saw him out side a few moment ago, so probably he taught you were still outside or in the bathroom and its still his Brother that's in the room.

What was he coming to do in the room? If he was coming to deliver a shocking or an exciting news or he may simply be in a hurry and he might have momentarily forgotten his manners.
I guess it was a mistake. You also for one reason or another made a mistake by not locking the door.
You seem even more angered by the fact that he stood there apologising, we have different ways of reacting to situations he might just be shocked, and with you diving under the bed he probably needs a moment or too to process it all. If he wants to make a stupid move on you he
won't do when his brother is around.

As for you husbands reaction, I belief hi reaction is in order. A wise married man needs to be careful in the way when there is an issue between his wife and his relatives. Believe me one side will always accuse him of taking side with the other. Hence am sure he will call his brother when in your absence and talk to him.

My take on the matter, it was a mistake. The guy is as ashamed and embarrassed as you are. pls move on no need escalating the matter by reporting to other family members.

Excellent!! Nothing more to add. OP will do well to heed wise counsel.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by monex(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Back then when women knew their worth as women, a man dare not enter a married woman's room even if he's invited.

You get message? Deliver it from outside or wait until her husband comes back but those wey go school say wey dey imprison them so we set them free.

Guys trying to justify this act are just silly. You don't enter people's room without knocking, even my mom cannot enter my room without knocking. Unless something is after her.

The best thing to do when you enter a woman's room and see what you're not supposed to see is to turn around and leave without looking her direction a second time.
exactly @ the bolded. It once happened to me. a female friend came to stay in my house. i leave my room door open and she doesnt knock before entering so I guess that affected me not to knock before entering her room. I entered her room and she was naked. I did an immediate u-turn and apologized while going back (turned away from her). Till today I cant even remember/picture what i saw. That is what a swift turnaround does. You wont even remember what you saw.

looking at a naked girl while apologizing to her is disrespectful.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by omoelerin1: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Joel3:
people don't normally sees woman unclothedness well enough. outside of the breast if from the front as their pussy is downward. if from the back then only the yansh. he can only see your skin if there is stretch marks. you should not be worried except you have kro kro for yansh.
my broda, na turu you talk fa, walahi.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Water101:
Honestly am annoyed rite nw by husband's reaction & by some stupid post that some lunatic and loose pple post here..i understand perfectly well hw embrrasing it feels(dnt mind my spelling)i dnt pray to find my self in such situation,i expect ur hubby to have warned his broda sternly not to ever barge into his rum

The brother has apologized...why is the warning necessary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.