Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102501 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2017
monex:

exactly @ the bolded. It once happened to me. a female friend came to stay in my house. i leave my room door open and she doesnt knock before entering so I guess that affected me not to knock before entering her room. I entered her room and she was naked. I did an immediate u-turn and apologized while going back (turned away from her). Till today I cant even remember/picture what i saw. That is what a swift turnaround does. You wont even remember what you saw.

looking at a naked girl while apologizing to her is disrespectful.

Read well...he didn't look at her while apologizing...he left and apologized later when they met at the clothing line
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Max24:

whaaaaat ? are u an olosho? grin

* na joke ooo.
Good. I for bash you
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by alezzy13: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

But he has learnt his lesson and apologized...why the need for retribution? So he saw your unclothedness...so what?

Honestly the thing just dey tire me. Reading some of the comments here make you wonder the kind of mentality some of these ladies have. Imagine one claiming the brother HAS no business in the bedroom?? SERIOUSLY?!!! shocked shocked

OP, So he saw your nakkedness? SO WHAT?? didnt he APOLOGIZE?? Do you by any chance have THREE VAGGINAS?? Geez! angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by seniorkachion(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Exactly,especially a married woman's room,I don't dare enter my aunt's room without knocking even when her husband is not there,that's just total lack of respect....

Jeeez,I find it really annoying that some people are saying no big deal about it,worst still the husband's reaction, like really? My husband better not try that with me undecided

OP you better be stern and firm with that your brother in-law, call him,and tell him squarely never to enter your room without knocking and waiting for a response before entering.

And watch your back,I don't trust that your husband and brother in-law.
Better still buy key and make sure you lock that door when you are inside,I do that to my room,so I'm used to it.

I can tell you her husband will be getting a stiff dick each time he recollects that scene.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
alezzy13:

Honestly the thing just dey tire me. Reading some of the comments here make you wonder the kind of mentality some of these ladies have. Imagine one claiming the brother HAS no business in the bedroom?? SERIOUSLY?!!! shocked shocked

OP, So he saw your nakkedness? SO WHAT?? didnt he APOLOGIZE?? Do you by any chance have THREE VAGGINAS?? Geez! angry angry

3 vagginas indeed grin

She probably thinks the guy is fantasizing about her rn...while the poor chap probably has not given her a second thought.

This thread is a product of typical nigerian women's vanity
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by alezzy13: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
foyeks2001:
This is absolutely nonsense... ur BIL is a grown up with no home training
If I were you, wldnt want to see d guy for some period of time...maybe u r too soft for him...that guy doesn't have any business in your room...if he wants to see his bro, he shud wait till he comes to d sitting room, or call him on phone...the only time he's got business in your room, is when he's been invited... this is craziness
He shud know that, he's living with a married brother...I respect my privacy a lot, as well as others...

LOLZZZ!! Now I've seen it all.

As a married man, my younger brother from the same womb with I grew up with, played joked, ate from the same plate, etc, CANNOT enter my room because I don marry woman abi?

Weh don ma. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by seniorkachion(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Pally, imagine comments. I bet all these gus saying it's no biggy brother in law seeing his sister in law's unclothedness are all single or probably naive.

They will sure release your pay cheque

More than naive. You could add perverted and be perfectly correct. That husband of hers will have an erection each time he recollects that scene.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by mzdee01(f): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
faksy:
your view tells you an advocate for gental violation
how please tell me
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by mzdee01(f): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
onedayatime:

what kind of human are you?
why should he be going into a married couples room , what is he looking for ?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you

Your advice don reach page 11, so i got nothing to say.

Otherwise, report him to EFCC..
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Water101(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

The brother has apologized...why is the warning necessary?
The warning is still necessary,it shud come natural 4rm a husband dat cares abt his privacy.wat use is his apology any way when d did has bn done...is it nt beta he i'd done d rite tin by knocking first.if he had wud he have do hv apologise 4 any thing.Nw he has a picture of what is broda's wife luk like UnCloth,he being d silly person i tink he his might give into lustful thoughts.if i were d one i wud feel he did it on purpose...and apology wud be useless.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by moorevic(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
Every responsible person will always knock before entering any room not belonging to him or her.
The guy got it all wrong, he should have knocked and your husband's response if not over rated wasn't good and he should caution his bro if this isn't his first.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Who are the fools that liked your comment?

Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Water101:
The warning is still necessary,it shud come natural 4rm a husband dat cares abt his privacy.wat use is his apology any way when d did has bn done...is it nt beta he i'd done d rite tin by knocking first.if he had wud he have do hv apologise 4 any thing.Nw he has a picture of what is broda's wife luk like UnCloth,he being d silly person i tink he his might give into lustful thoughts.if i were d one i wud feel he did it on purpose...and apology wud be useless.

See how far your mind has gone...u are already strongly insinuating that he did it on purpose when even the op did not even hint at that. Haba....do you think all men are perverts?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

I think you have to read the story properly as the op has made a mess of her presentation. The guy actually did not stand there watching at the time he barged in, rather ut seems she was referring to the way he stood there while he was apologising when they met outside at the clothing line. Perhaps she wanted him to kneel down.

In her words: (He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).

This says it all - he stood there in the room apologising.....we had met outside by d clothes line a SHORT WHILE AGO.....that was before he came inside the room
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by RockyEyo(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmm, He entered the room with confidence knowing the brother was there, and the wife was outside, Unfortunately, she was in the room in a not so decent state, but ducks out of sight immediately (reflex), now wifey feels grieved that he saw the brothers workstation........... My take, he has always had access to the room and wifey has always been comfortable with it else she would have set a better standard,
Wifey knowing that the young man can come in at anytime should have used that system ladies use when dressing up in people's view (wrapper over shoulder) hubby knowing how close he is to bro and wifey and not wanting to make a mountain out of a mold used the best available reply to talk to wifey so as not to aggravate the issue (he can always caution the brother one on) finally madam ol' boy don beg leave am so. If you said you caught him peeping in on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would have been a true crime, but this here is an honest mistake. ekpelle ma
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
I think it's high time Nairaland starts showing who likes comments. It will reduce silly comments and silly likers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Water101(f): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Dat why am nt into inlaw living wit married pple.u need to put aside shame,u are nt at fault here.ur husband might be those kind of men dat put family first b4 their wife.if it my husband he wud have bn mad-furious(jst saying)and lock ur door next time because such person can still do same and feign ignorance.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Gwill86: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife

An if he does u will kill him
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Barzinime(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
The guy might be staying with his brother before he got married & It takes time to adjust & why didn't the brother get mad? cos he might understand the reason why such happened.....Women dont reason the same as men just some exceptional ones
eyinjuege:

Is that your sister married?

So you mean you enter your BIL's room anyhow without knocking and without being invited in especially when he's in town?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Water101(f): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

See how far your mind has gone...u are already strongly insinuating that he did it on purpose when even the op did not even hint at that. Haba....do you think all men are perverts?
As u are entitle to ur views,so am i entitle to mine.tnk u
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by eddykenny2: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:

Lady it is simple.... your husband didnt see anything wrong with it and knowing his brother, he knows something like that wont happen again. Or do you think your husband will be happy with his younger brother staring at his wifes' nudity?.
So dont worry yourself much, warn you brother in-law to always knock before entering your room and make sure your husband also warn your BIL never to try it again .
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ifedigbo095: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
What bullshit..
I understand d familiarity btw d two brothers.bt as a sensible person, u should knw dt yr brother deserves som privacy and a little more respect nw dt he's married.at least without bin told, anybody should knw dt u've to knock b4 entering a matrimonal room ragardless of if d door was locked or nt...d husband should try talking to his brother so that such wldn't repeat. His wife deserves respect..it doesn't necessarily hav to end up with disputes...so it won't sound lik dey dnt hav regards for their wifes in d family.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Organs(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2017
This is what i feel. I think he apologised quickly and left. I think it was an accident and he, like most Nigerians men are uncultured and will just barge into a room without knocking. I also think its your imagination that he just stood there apologising. Your husband was right, get over it and stop blaming the guy relentlessly or trying to teach him a lesson, etc. Also, pls do not start suspecting him or judging his every move. Another thing you can do is, maybe at home with your husband and others in the house, you go and knock on his door, announce your presence and when he says come in, then you can open the door and let him know from the door way what you want to tell him, and turn back, hopefully he gets the message and good example.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by MrGerald(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:

You missed an opportunity to test another d*ck and you're here complaining.. mtcheewww
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Princewell2012(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
johnson232:

We are all wired differently bro...U acting that way doesn't make it right....
See the way u talk am sef...Na people like u they kill their brother because of woman...

Read the op with a recommended glass & see her husband's response....that is how any sensible man should act & not threatening thunder....guess your brother is not trustworthy...

This my own version of story.

Hmm am living in a room and palour selfcontain, now because of heat, my wife decided to sleep in the palour with my children, where my younger brother always stay whenever he is around. But that very day i was on night duty my wife told me that my younger brother was romancing his body and she quickly jump up thinking it was a rat. and behold my brother was standing up with shock, and when she confronted him he told her he was looking for his phone which he pluged beside the socket located at where my wife was sleeping.

You see she wanted me to take action, but i told her that my brother can not do such a thing that it was by mistake his hand touched her. do you know up till now i have never ask my younger brother concerning.

Bcs i just take it as nothing happens, but only advice her to be careful whenever he is around.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Barzinime(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
& that makes your husband the better person for someone trying to solve the matter without the need for violence?
Water101:
Dat why am nt into inlaw living wit married pple.u need to put aside shame,u are nt at fault here.ur husband might be those kind of men dat put family first b4 their wife.if it my husband he wud have bn mad-furious(jst saying)and lock ur door next time because such person can still do same and feign ignorance.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by shewa88(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
The least the hubby could do was scold the brother for coming into their bedroom without knocking, it's wrong of him.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by somehow: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
And how did you know he was stiring at the woman when he stayed back to apologize? Didn't you read where the OP said she hid under the bed? What if the staying back was less than 20 secs so he can apologise before leaving and even while doing that didn't maintain contact (sight) with her?
eyinjuege:

There's a difference between entering a room, seeing a naked woman and quickly running out, and staying back to continue oogling at the naked woman under the pretext of tendering an apology there and then. That sounds more like what a pervert would do.

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by foyeks2001(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

But he has learnt his lesson and apologized...why the need for retribution? So he saw your unclothedness...so what?
If you don't value ur wife's unclothedness... Thank God, I married a man that values mine...
The Op and BIL are even age mate...so she's got to scold him herself
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Organs(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Water101:

Oh girl na wah for you oh. I pity your husband and in-laws. Why cant you just honestly assume it was an honest mistake? Most naija men most expecially yoruba and hausas could be brash and absent minded. You might have trust issues and suspicious of every move someone makes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.