Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102455 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by saintandsinnerz: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:
I would have thought secondary schools are on mid term break, going by some juvenile comments here.

OP, you reserve the right to feel the way you feel. I will feel the same way. It's worrying that he comes into your matrimonial room without knocking, you didn't set the boundaries before now. He even stood there apologising, apologising while staring at your unclothedness and your husband didn't react? Nawa!!

It should hurt that your husband dismissed it like that. He isn't expected to kill his brother, but I expected him to show more seriousness. They both don't have any much respect for you.

Call the brother and warn him sternly never to enter your room, with/without knocking. He shouldn't even come close to your room. Try to forget about it, I can imagine how you feel _it's normal, but you'll be fine.
Home breakers everywhere disguising as marriage advicers. Talking as if she has never made an honest mistake before.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by foyeks2001(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2017
alezzy13:

LOLZZZ!! Now I've seen it all.

As a married man, my younger brother from the same womb with I grew up with, played joked, ate from the same plate, etc, CANNOT enter my room because I don marry woman abi?

Weh don ma. undecided undecided undecided

Don't you know that brother you did all that together is now ur extended family?
A nuclear family consists of only father, mother and their children.
Moreover, even the bible made us to understand that a man and a woman(both shall leave their parent's house) and joined together
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by shinguest: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
it is wrong to bring up this topic on such platform,let your husband give is younger brother some orientation and ensure it doesnt happen again.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Home breakers everywhere disguising as marriage advicers. Talking as if she has never made an honest mistake before.
Shut your silly mouth. Go give the brother a medal, home maker...

Fx55:
Bla bla bla... Much ado about nothing. Tomorrow you'll still bring out sagged breasts to breastfeed baby in the presence of same BIL.

Accidents happen and the husband reacted well. You sound like those women that usually find flimsy excuses to lodge a wedge between their husband's family members.
Shut your mouth too. You sound like those men that go looking at married women unclad body.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Fx55(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:
I would have thought secondary schools are on mid term break, going by some juvenile comments here.

OP, you reserve the right to feel the way you feel. I will feel the same way. It's worrying that he comes into your matrimonial room without knocking, you didn't set the boundaries before now. He even stood there apologising, apologising while staring at your unclothedness and your husband didn't react? Nawa!!

It should hurt that your husband dismissed it like that. He isn't expected to kill his brother, but I expected him to show more seriousness. They both don't have any much respect for you.

Call the brother and warn him sternly never to enter your room, with/without knocking. He shouldn't even come close to your room. Try to forget about it, I can imagine how you feel _it's normal, but you'll be fine.
Bla bla bla... Much ado about nothing. Tomorrow you'll still bring out sagged breasts to breastfeed baby in the presence of same BIL.

Accidents happen and the husband reacted well. You sound like those women that usually find flimsy excuses to lodge a wedge between their husband's family members.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you

He apologized right? let it go and always lock your door in such situations since you know u re not alone in the house with ur husband.
If that's not enough, maybe you should ask him to unsee what he saw.. lol
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Fx55(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:

Shut your mouth too. You sound like those men that go looking at married women unclad body.
Why the venom?

Has any man looked at your naked married body before? Haba! Make una take am suffry suffry oooo
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by saintandsinnerz: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:

Your rude and brash character are your greatest achilles heel. Go work on your character. Bye

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Fx55:
Why the venom?

Has any man looked at your naked married body before? Haba! Make una take am suffry suffry oooo
I should be telling you that. undecided
Take it suffry suffry!!!!

Fx55:
Very rude and uncouth character to be very candid. I wonder how some men are able to cope with such poisonous and caustic tongues in their homes.
Rant of a pained man ,keep wondering... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by donsiqua(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2017
It was an accident and he has apologized. I had barged into my brother's wife unclad severally, and one time barged in while they were making out. All these were accidental. All I had to do was leave the room immediately
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by saintandsinnerz: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Exactly,especially a married woman's room,I don't dare enter my aunt's room without knocking even when her husband is not there,that's just total lack of respect....

Jeeez,I find it really annoying that some people are saying no big deal about it,worst still the husband's reaction, like really? My husband better not try that with me undecided

OP you better be stern and firm with that your brother in-law, call him,and tell him squarely never to enter your room without knocking and waiting for a response before entering.

And watch your back,I don't trust that your husband and brother in-law.
Better still buy key and make sure you lock that door when you are inside,I do that to my room,so I'm used to it.
And you wonder why it's difficult for people like you to find husband

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Fx55(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Your rude and brash character are your greatest achilles heel. Go work on your character. Bye
Very rude and uncouth character to be very candid. I wonder how some men are able to cope with such poisonous and caustic tongues (@ Paperlace) in their homes.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by omomummy13: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.

What do you do? Goan shag him to complete the scene na.....ode oshi
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by sddiamond: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2017
MissIndependent:
What Rubbish? Can't he knock the door before entering angry angry angry
The mistake has been made and he has apologize, maybe the girl wants the husband to throw his brother out, definitely the husband will caution his brother later behind her back.Dats maturity
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Joel3(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2017
ioreth69:
Ode buruku!!!!
you de craze
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Caustics: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:

I think it's high time Nairaland starts showing who likes comments. It will reduce silly comments and silly likers.
what is wrong with the post? is it not the truth?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
donkilidon:

In her words: (He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).

This says it all - he stood there in the room apologising.....we had met outside by d clothes line a SHORT WHILE AGO.....that was before he came inside the room

Like I said you have to read well to understand the op. When she said they met by the clothes line a short while ago, she meant before the time of making this post. And that was were he just stood there apologising.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by DarkRebel69: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Let's get this straight, he was fully aware that his brother - your husband, that is - was in the house at the time. I don't think anyone with all of his marbles intact will deliberately barge into a woman's room with the intention of sizing up her näked body even whilst knowing that her husband is only a room away. Even if he meant to see you in the buff, common sense would suggest that he take to subtler means, like poking his eye through the keyhole while you're taking your bath.
We can safely assume your brother-in-law was none the wiser when he came into the room.

If truly your husband acted as you said he did, then he's a very wise man. I know many a man that would have acted differently, prompting shït to hit the fan. It's not like we all don't tend to be less mindful of ourselves and our surroundings sometimes.
In as much as we occassionally forget where we placed our car keys or cannot remember for the life of us whether we shut the window blinds when we left the house, so also are we not immune to contretemps of this sort. It could happen to anybody.

@OP, this thread is unneccesary. The deed is done, the offender apologized... Move on!

6 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

Hmmmm,

So a dozen/a few more seeing it after marriage is nothing?

Nice one

ofcourse its something.....but if it happens BY CHANCE like d case in discuss,i wont make a mountain out of a mole hill...derail my brother fo accidentally seeing something that some dozen niggas might have seen,toyed and played with in d past ? no no
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by StarPlayer: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Mr warped reasoning, a wife's privacy is meant for her husband alone, not family members. So NO! I don't have to trust my brother with my wife's unclothedness.

Thank you
You need help i must say
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by fannybaby(f): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:

Please are you living in their family house
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by lourash(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
I still wonder why people do bring such personal issues to social media.. if i read this sort of thing about my home on nairaland it means am about to go single .. any issue in my home should be solved in my home or at least within the family and not in public space that has both matured and immature people.. imagine having my wife being advised by on how to run my home by someone who is yet to know what real life is all about.
Imagine me checking nairaland front page to find my personal issues.. well OP i hope you got the attention u needed when you were posting this.

Anyone can check on your profile now to tell who you are, who your husband is and who the offending brother -in-law is using the twitter handle you have on your nairaland profile..
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by sagieramos(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Bros it's an accident. Nothing can rewind the hands of time.
Stop feeling a potential hatred in an already peaceful relationship and family. The husband should be angry yet he understood it. Let the wife try to understand it.

I read a joke and women were asked if they will bath outside unclad for N100m, and all of them said yes. The brother worth more.
[B] Let Love Lead [/B]
Mrs. u b JW? ur comment shows their format of reasoning and the way they settle matter
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by tiswell(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife
you sound more like a woman ''wrapper''...let no woman cause trouble between you and your brothersadshalom!

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by cybriz82(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2017
MissIndependent:
What Rubbish? Can't he knock the door before entering angry angry angry

He didn't knock cus they ain't husband n wife. Just a side chick.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Emitexdbaron: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2017
LOL. LOVE conquers all. Love hides mistakes. If u really like dis guy, no one will hear about offence dat he did to u. So pls 4 give him and let love reign among u and never remind him for dat. May d one whom we believe in bless our home.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by jackie35(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:

CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE PHOTO(S) OF HOW HE MET YOU HERE, SO WE WILL KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS IT.

ABI?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ebosse(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
johnson232:

I quite understand your point...But i am sure Op's husband reprimanded his brother, it's natural, every man will do that. but from what i can deduce, i think the op want something a little bit too far. We all have different approach to resolving issues. I think apologies is what this situation deserves & the brother has done that.

Forget all these ppl, they wdnt understand. I grew up with my uncle n something like this happened to me, I ddnt know if I shd apologize or run out of my cousin's room, I was dumbfounded. I'm prett sure that was what happened to the BIL.

Of course, it was entirely my fault just like I blame the BIL in this case, u don't just barge in like that. Privacy is something we should respect!

The OP's Husband is an intelligent man! He did the right thing by not scolding his brother right there, I'm sure he will address this issue with his brother privately without involving his wife to avoid any tension between his wife and his brother.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SmartyPants(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
donkilidon:

In her words: (He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).

This says it all - he stood there in the room apologising.....we had met outside by d clothes line a SHORT WHILE AGO.....that was before he came inside the room

actually you are right.

The boy had no right to stand there to apologize...but i think the only person to blame is the husband.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by richyblink1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
tiswell:
you sound more like a woman ''wrapper''...let no woman cause trouble between you and your brothersadshalom!

Man wrapper, when you settle down, kindly avail all your siblings your wife's unclothedness.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by EternalTruth: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
donkilidon:
,dis kind guy fit put him plug 4 your socket ooooo
haha hahaha amor you no well I swear
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Tumilara2014: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Make money from Meridians lifehttps:///4UsuAjZhaeVAXRAkyZHQNn

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.