Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? (5512 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
[post=57309804 post=57309804] [/quote]no
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Elmojiid:
baby mamas
hi
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
H
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Baby mama

Come and beat me
j
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Triniti(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
IdeyFindWife:

Boys wanna knock up chics and pay for child upkeep, free to roam around as randy dandy-dads and chikcs wanna receive any c0ck, from Jupiter to Jake's, as long as car-keys and easy-life's hanging from the balls!

But "wifeing up" is the only reasonable way to go. Most pple haven't seen the damage multi-parent families do so the idea of 'breeding' women around and littering the whole place with babies seems to hold some novelty for them.
I'm all for sowing your wild oats if you dare but once you're talking kids, don't intentionally sire kids-out-of-wedlock, and if you're wedding the lady, plan to be as faithful as your nuptial bands.

We grew up hearing of the horrors of polygamous homes, seems the curse of our time is baby-mamaism and both guys/chicks are falling for it, fancying themselves as some hood/ghetto Tyga/blac chyna, amber rose/wizkhalifa etc forgetting that traditional white families and celebs would rather divorce and remarrying than whelp babies all over the place doing that kinda ghetto ratchet crap that seemed to have found roots, first, in the Black lower-class communities. Am not putting any kid thru that much less mine.
Plus, the whole package smells like sh!t & smacks of kids in adult bodies wanting to do adult stuff and enjoy adult privileges without paying due adult prices like loyalty, making choices-living by them, owning ur sh!t and working your reality till it's your fantasy.
Words written on marble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airforce1 Drops New Jamz "Oya Na" Audio / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.