Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? (5534 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by FTrebirth(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Most of these present age ladies are only good for baby making.

I'm not ready to father anybody's baby
so, you mean you'd abandon her after planting your seed in her?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
FTrebirth:
I won't propose marriage in the first place. So if she by any chance gets pregnant, I'm not gonna watch her abort my babe

Two adults can also make such mutual agreement. I've seen such

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by moorevic(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Terrible set of beings.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
SingleDad:
your forehead can nail a nail into a concrete grin .
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
I like that smiley
AlexCk:
Wife.

Nothing beats that.

I wanna be privileged to say: "that's my wife, & im all hers, & she, mine"

tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good question sad
FTrebirth:
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by AlexCk: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
I like that smiley

Hehehehe,

That's how it's suppose to be smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
cheesy grin cheesy

Why ain't you insulting me?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
I have no reason to insult you my dear smiley
SingleDad:

Why ain't you insulting me?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
I have no reason to insult you my dear smiley
chai, feel like hugging you passionately kiss .
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Ichel: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
SingleDad:
wait make i hug her for you
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank God it's just a feeling grin
SingleDad:
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Cyriloha(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Considering the mentality of an average Nigerian girl, the economy and every other thing involved, do you prefer to have a wife or a baby mama? smiley

baby mama

the love of my life

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm...good for you
She's pretty wink
Cyriloha:

baby mama

the love of my life
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Cyriloha(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Hmm...good for you She's pretty wink

thank you
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ichel:

wait make i hug her for you
bros, abeg lev me lemme hug my hug grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cyriloha:

baby mama

the love of my life
undecided she looks like a premature thunder bolt. Too short and chubby Uglee cry
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Thank God it's just a feeling grin
but feelings can lead to ordinary friendship. Although that's all I seek, keeping ordinary friends with no string attached.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Cyriloha(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
SingleDad:
undecided she looks like a premature thunder bolt. Too short and chubby Uglee cry

that's why I love her so much bro
thanks
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cyriloha:

that's why I love her so much bro
thanks
comot bros, u re posting pic of your dwarf girlfriend, for what to happen?

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Cyriloha(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2017
SingleDad:
comot bros, u re posting pic of your dwarf girlfriend, for what to happen?

oh sorry I forgot to tell you that I posted it for you to chop cat fish and die

it's very simple
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Cyriloha:

oh sorry I forgot to tell you that I posted it for you to chop cat fish and die

it's very simple

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by FTrebirth(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
Good question sad
so what would you be...a baby mama or a wife? undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by joey150(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Disgusting question.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
What other thing can be involved my runaway love kiss
Quinn22:
Considering the mentality of an average Nigerian girl, the economy and every other thing involved, do you prefer to have a wife or a baby mama? smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by kwakwakwa(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2017
All i ever wanted is '' Sweet heart ''

cheesysmiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2017
A wife cool
FTrebirth:
so what would you be...a baby mama or a wife? undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Like religion, tribe, morals...
PokeTotoBoy:
What other thing can be involved my runaway love kiss
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Baby mama

Come and beat me
typical f boy answer.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Baby mama

Come and beat me
typical f boy answer
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
typical f boy answer.
Is it your f boy?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Is it your f boy?
I'm just saying. You're not the marriage type anyway. Just to be sticking your thing inside every hole. It suits you better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Only : How True Is This? (pic) / Two Grown Up Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Over A Guy (graphic Photos) / Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.